It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone watching 'Resurrection' this Sunday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I couldn't find many reviews yet for the show..but looks interesting..thought I would share and see if others planned on tuning in..

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I really want to, but if it is on past 9, my old self will miss it. Why can't they put interesting shows on Friday nights? There is nothing good on then.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

It looks very interesting..and would be so cool if it went the way of say..a conspiracy angle where the kid was cloned then coached on the real boys death...maybe throw a little xfiles or lost into the mix..I loved both of those shows..hopefully ABC doesn't kill it too soon...
edit on 7-3-2014 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

What I have seen of this show definitely has my interest. The series is based on the book The Returned by Jason Mott, and though I have never read it, I am not sure it will end how I want it to. I will absolutely give it a chance and watch the first several episodes, but if it doesn't take a dark turn and begin to get all kinds of crazy mysterious I'll lose interest.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by viralglitch

I know what you're saying...Im the same way..and that is why LOST really kept me coming back..that's why I said I hope it turns all 'ATS' and goes into places that keep people watching. I will definitely have to check out that book!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The trailer grabbed my attention for sure. Looks as if there could be a bit of a twist in there. Almost reminds me of the show 4400. I watched one episode on Netflix as it intrigued me but I just didn't feel it to watch any more.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well that was a very good first show. Can't wait to see where this heads.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

That reminded me of the 4400 as well. Didnt catch it though, but based upon what you said, I might just have to!

new topics

top topics

join