It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they hide?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Why do they hide?

Who knows? Any ones guess is as good as anyone else. Maybe they are benevolent and wise enough(and smart enough), to just leave us be, and never interfere. Sure maybe they are here for genetic reasons, but no one ever thinks of an exact purpose, other then mass amount of clones, that supposedly end up hiding anyways.

I don't buy the hybrid theory at all.

Whether our sweet planet Earth becomes it own paradise through much economic as well as political struggle, or ends up having the balls to finally wipe itself through a nuclear holocaust.

If aliens wanted to attack, it would be like Gods hand, wiping away all tyranny and tragedy, thru swift action as if it were justice dealt by the Good lord himself. Purging the earth of all the Sins man could think of.

If aliens wanted to bully, Im pretty sure they could do much meaner things then just abductions(which never get proved at all, and most of the time, I think people just believe enough for it to happen)

The governments? Whos knows, maybe they are hiding a lot, or they have no clue at all.

And that what scares them. No clue.

And no. I think Aliens, and the whole god thing been done enough times.
edit on 7-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

GENERAL EYES
1. Why do they hide? (And sometimes only in a half-baked way).
Those of this variety are highly sensitive and very delicate, both physically and mentally. They are extremely empathetic and even so much as a bad thought can frightfully scare some of the younger ones. The elders of this variety usually prefer their privacy and solitude.

Others more equipped to the Terran experience can maneuver about somewhat freely, but refrain from doing so for fear of alarming people, being misunderstood as to their intent, being interrogated, bullied about or stared at, or for a variety of other personal reasons.

i think you made some very valid points and i agree. the one you made about their empathetic ability is actually one that hadn't crossed my mind until now. which, is funny because i consider myself to be a very empathic individual. so i can imagine multiplying that some and having to constantly contend with being bombarded and overloaded by others emotions and feelings. it's a good reason as to why they would tend to isolate themselves from large crowds and numbers of humans....it'd be overload

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

GENERAL EYES
1. Why do they hide? (And sometimes only in a half-baked way).

Others more equipped to the Terran experience can maneuver about somewhat freely, but refrain from doing so for fear of alarming people, being misunderstood as to their intent, being interrogated, bullied about or stared at, or for a variety of other personal reasons.

this explanation sounds logic. Since now there is no serious reason for a higher advanced species to deliver specific information to a mass of humans, which is still an ignorant mass.
I can imagine for our future that this will change. May be we can reach this by taking actions in making this world a better place. Since there are more and more worldwide initiatives in this sense, a lot of people are inspired in higher ideals.

There is also the possibility to provoke them in an interesting, exciting way. But it is boring to have always fear from
them. This hides them away from us, mostly.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by objectman

Yep, I think Jacobs is right on the money. It is where the evidence naturally leads.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I tend to think"Friendly"aliens would NOT be sneaking around at least 50+years abducting people for invasive medical testing and tagging for tracking purposes.Not to mention thousands of people vanishes.
If,when contact is made I wouldn't believe a word from them.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think that the aliens do not care whether we see them or not. They know that it is inevitable that contact is going to happen sooner or later. I think their agenda is to help mankind integrate in to a galactic empire. Take hybrids as an example. I do not think they are hybridising with the human race to live with us or conquer us I believe they are creating hybrids to act on our behalf in other world meetings. As an example if our ambassadors were pure alien we would not trust them and probably pure humans could not at this stage survive in any alien worlds. But a hybrids half alien would allow them to survive and the human half would in some way assuage us that they would speak in our best interest. No matter what government thinks that they can suppress the contact or knowledge of aliens when they choose to come forward it will be all pervasive.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Look...they arent hiding, they are here, always have been, and no "government" is gonna admit it all-lovey-arms around each ohter telling us what we already know: that THEY ARE HERE and most likely...ARE THE GOVERNMENT.

Are we so juvenile as to acknowledging the obvious as a society? Apparently....

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

And where is the source of the information you are providing, please quote your sources as if I was the OP I would want to know where answers your saying come from. If you cant provide legitimate sources (In terms of they can present credible proof to back up what they are saying) then why should he consider it more than snake oil. And no the channeling of information is not credible (Bashar is now in the Hoax bin where all channeler should be)

If you cant provide legitimate sources caveate it saying Its a theory or my opinion, see my example reply below.

edit on 7-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Heres a theory that mabey all forms of matter have a duality like quantum and wave theory, but this duality gives incredible different properties as for example a solid object opposite to empty space. I will call the empty space the imaginary space and i will explain this.

We humans are locked mainly in the solid but our minds particularly our subconscious is more imaginary, and the subconscious exists in the imaginary space. Imaginary space exists anytime there is nothing, and from the imaginary space anything can manifest, or be conjured. The imaginary space can have worlds and realms of existence as vivid as the worlds of the solids.

Because we have our consciousness embedded with a foot in both perception of the conscious and subconscious we are at times, able to glimpse the reality of the imaginary space. In times of emotional trauma, our conscious reasoning embedded in the solid is shut down, and will be receptive to the imaginary space, and in this period a person may experience Alien visitation or ufos, to an extent the solid and imaginary reality for a brief period overlap.

This works of course both ways and the beings who live in the imaginary world can access our solid reality, and some have better methods for doing this than others. Some are so proficient I imagine they can exist in our world for periods as Solid beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join