It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, yay or nay?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Maybe it was to give her the choice, thats called free will, she chose wrong.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

Even an evil heart of that nature can be saved, that is how powerful YAHUSHUA truelly is.

Then why doesn't anyone pray for Satan?

Satan is not a human, no human has seen Gods face, he has. He knew God and rejected him he does not need faith, he does not need to be saved. He has seen God, knows God and has rejected Him.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

No... you don't know, which is not supprising, because you are on the outside looking in... you don't study these things and I baited you into that knowing this... and you proved me right. You see, how can you know, what you don't know?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

Maybe it was to give her the choice, thats called free will, she chose wrong.

But you are saying he gave her the chance as though he didn't know what she would decide. He engineered the circumstances, he engineered her life, and he engineered her. Unless you're saying he is not responsible for every detail of the universe?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Observationalist

AfterInfinity

Even an evil heart of that nature can be saved, that is how powerful YAHUSHUA truelly is.

Satan is not a human, no human has seen Gods face, he has. He knew God and rejected him he does not need faith, he does not need to be saved. He has seen God, knows God and has rejected Him.

Why did he reject god?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Observationalist

AfterInfinity

Firstly I don't believe God can be quantified by a human mind correctly. To me it is life. That simple, it can be seen anywhere the person wants/choses to see it.
Satan, or the meme formally know as was a feminine energy anyway. Not sure why people think its a 'he'. It is the essence of manipulation and not just relegated to the female gender. It is a leviathan trait in all people. Hooks or barbs to make people dependent on others, which reduces inability to think independently, critically and makes a person subservient to another's will.
The "Angles" are also a meme of self righteous judgemental hypocrites. That is pretty much the ball of gumbo I think.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You have choices you are not made to be a slave, and that includes the wicked. Does YAHUWAH know what you will do? Yes, but rather than make you a slave you are allowed to make a choice. What will yours be LIFE or DEATH it is totally up to you. That is your freedom, even though you may choose wrong you get the chance to choose. You see the father handed her the pillow but he also said "Here is the pillow, but know that I know your intention, if you do this I will kill you where you stand." She was warned and chose death rather than life. I see it everyday, the warning, then the disobedience, then the GOD is evil, but you chose knowing the consequence. Whos fault is that? The one who chose evil.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3
reply to post by Cuervo

No... you don't know, which is not supprising, because you are on the outside looking in... you don't study these things and I baited you into that knowing this... and you proved me right. You see, how can you know, what you don't know?

Really? I was using your book to answer your question. The OT god promised the tribes that land. He said to go forth and wipe them out and they did. The Canaanites, the Amorites, etc. They slayed them, woman and child, and then planted their flags and temples. Same thing the settlers claimed with Manifest Destiny and it's the same thing they claim in Israel.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Look again because you are wrong, oh yeah the answer isn't where you are looking. Confusing thing to read if you haven't studied the bible. Keep seeking though, start from the beggining.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Observationalist

AfterInfinity

Why did he reject god?

Read Isaiah 14:12-15. Ezekiel 28:12-15 these passage allude to the "fall"of Satan

“How you are fallen from heaven, O shining star, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world. For you said to yourself, ‘I will ascend to heaven and set my throne above God’s stars. I will preside on the mountain of the gods far away in the north. I will climb to the highest heavens and be like the Most High.’ Instead, you will be brought down to the place of the dead, down to its lowest depths. (Isaiah 14:12-15 NLT)

Satan was created as one of Gods most beautiful creations in heaven before he created man. Satan wanted his own throne he wanted the power. He rejected God because he wanted control.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I was really hoping this thread had followed the conditions outlined in the OP as I was genuinely curious to see a tally to sort of represent the general outlook of ATS members on the issue... But nope. De-evolved into the usual mud slinging and bickering.

Anyways:

Yay!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Observationalist

Satan was created as one of Gods most beautiful creations in heaven before he created man. Satan wanted his own throne he wanted the power. He rejected God because he wanted control.

Do you see the hypocritical nature of this statement though. Satan rejected God because he wanted control. So God is allowed to be a controller but his beautiful creation was to be subservient to him and expect him not to want the same. Just working with the meme here and throwing some logic into play.

edit on 7-3-2014 by ChrisdolmethSachs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisdolmethSachs

Well should my 3 year old child rule me as the man of the house?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

Well should my 3 year old child rule me as the man of the house?

Perhaps and I stress I don't know you but your child might be more intelligent.
Obviously there will be a point when this happens and you will have to accept handing the torch over to your child. Which is saying you will have to let them control their own lives regardless of your perspective.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

LOL

I will share a true story not really related to what we have discussed, but I went to get fish and chips and the girl serving me would have been no more than ten. She had communication skills and a smile I have never encountered before in customer service. It really altered my perception on what I thought I knew about age.
It was like a miracle without it being special or anything. Blew mind = away

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

No matter Ak. We're close enough not to split hairs if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Agreed...

stok3th3fir3
reply to post by Akragon

No again the Father is YAHUWAH, the people who JESUS was speaking to never heard YAHUWAHs because YAHUWAH stopped speaking to ISRAEL, because they were adding to scripture. Its called the TALMUD, those were the additions which ISRAEL still clings to in which there is no life. You removing scripture is also adressed in the same verse that says not to add to scripture.

Are we talking about revelation here?

Perhaps you didn't know that although it says "don't add or subtract from scripture" in that book... revelation was added to the bible well after it was compiled... 50 some odd years afterwards in fact...

CANON LX.

THESE are all the books of Old Testament appointed to be read: 1, Genesis of the world; 2, The Exodus from Egypt; 3, Leviticus; 4, Numbers; 5, Deuteronomy; 6, Joshua, the son of Nun; 7, Judges, Ruth; 8, Esther; 9, Of the Kings, First and Second; 10, Of the Kings, Third and Fourth; 11, Chronicles, First and Second; 12, Esdras, First and Second; 13, The Book of Psalms; 14, The Proverbs of Solomon; 15, Ecclesiastes; 16, The Song of Songs;17, Job; 18, The Twelve Prophets; 19, Isaiah; 20, Jeremiah, and Baruch, the Lamentations, and the Epistle; 21, Ezekiel; 22, Daniel.

And these are the books of the New Testament: Four Gospels, according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John; The Acts of the Apostles; Seven Catholic Epistles, to wit, one of James, two of Peter, three of John, one of Jude; Fourteen Epistles of Paul, one to the Romans, two to the Corinthians, one to the Galatians, one to the Ephesians, one to the Philippians, one to the Colossians, two to the Thessalonians, one to the Hebrews, two to Timothy, one to Titus, and one to Philemon.

Notice its not in this list, complied at Laodicea... More irony I suppose

Tell ya what, you believe whatever you like... believe the OT is all peachy and good... Gods inerrant word, whatever floats your boat

Some people know better...

Sound good?

edit on 7-3-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Here's my count Seraph.

Yay 16

Nay 8
edit on Rpm30714v202014u47 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Here's my count Seraph.

Yay 16

Nay 8
edit on Rpm30714v202014u47 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Hmm so there are still 8 that don't believe in the self aware power of the Atom. Interesting

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join