It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

russia ukraine question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Dear Group: what is it about water vapor/carbon dioxide/etc. (where is Gaul's chart when you need it!?!) versus the troposphere/tropopause/stratosphere that you don't understand?

Have you heard of greenhouse gases?

Any clue from you all on what a chemical is?

How about dimming/forcing/feedback in the climate?

Feel free to stop me if I mention anything that jet emissions don't have a hand in (or a leg - you all's current fixation.)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by r0nsix

do russia and ukraine have chemtrails on the scale we have? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What are chemtrails and how are they identified and who are "we"?

if ukraine dont then i would like to see photos of the clear skies now then we can compare them to photos when the new world order gets its claws into ukraine. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you own a camera?

i guess it wont be long before they start destroying that part of our planet. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who are "they"?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Dear Group: what is it about water vapor/carbon dioxide/etc. (where is Gaul's chart when you need it!?!) versus the troposphere/tropopause/stratosphere that you don't understand?

Feel free to stop me if I mention anything that jet emissions don't have a hand in (or a leg - you all's current fixation.)

This one...

And of course this couldn't be doing any harm...

So now what does any of this have to do with chemtrails over Ukraine?
edit on 14-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

What is it about that's not the "chemtrail" hoax that you don't understand?

Is this the chart?

Not the "chemtrail" hoax.

Any clue from you on what a cop out is?

Again, not the "chemtrail" hoax.

First, was the transmission successful?

Now I'm not arguing against your point there. The problem, if you haven't noticed is the "chemtrail" nonsense. If your problem is with the environmental effects of contrails then stick with that. I don't know why you think you need to align yourself with the "chemtrail" hoax. Some of your contentions stand on their own merit and would probably be received better without the "chemtrail" baggage.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It appears the department of defence (DOD) not only consider chemtrails to be real in existence but they apparently coined the term. Here is some information quickly found.

Contrary to rumors of “conspiracy theory”, the Department of Defense first published “Chemtrails” in 1990 as the title to a chemistry course for new pilots attending the esteemed US Air Force Academy. The term “Chemtrails”, and its implied meaning was eventually adopted by civilian observers to describe unusual jet contrail emissions. - See more at: humansarefree.com...

I would like to see the chemistry course.

In 2001, US Rep., Dennis Kucinich introduced HR 2977 “Space Preservation Act of 2001″. The text of the Bill defines Chemtrails as an exotic weapon. [2] - See more at: humansarefree.com...

Exotic weapons? What are these and how many are listed today?

In etymological terms, the origin of a word is very important. Regardless the intended definition, history clearly shows the term “Chemtrails” originated at the US Department of Defense as the title for a Chemistry manual used at the Air Force Academy cadet training program in the early 1990′s. Two editions of the “Chemtrails” manual are known to exist – A 200 page version for the 1990 Fall class and a 232 page version for the 1991 class. The course title “chemtrails” was so popular as to be adopted by the DoD for at least two academic years (1990-1991). - See more at: humansarefree.com...

A 200 page and a 232 page Chemtrail manual. This we should have a look for, it might be helpful in regards to understanding Chemtrails.

About the Chemtrails Manual Cover - The Air Force Academy Chemtrails manual cover shows a flame from a Bunsen burner that appears to be producing two “trails”. - The title of the manual “Chemtrails” is printed between the two “trails”. - See more at: humansarefree.com...

So Chemtrails are real enough for the DOD. They are most likely the ones responsible for Chemtrails today.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Trollsmustdie because: None

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Trollsmustdie

Good job. Now throw in a few relevant portions from the text of the book. You can do that right?

Let's see this damning evidence already.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is the first one I found.

CHEMTRAILS USAFA CHEMISTRY 131 MANUAL FALL 1990
Department of Chemistry
U.S Air Force Academy

CHEMTRAILS

I'll keep at it but for now work calls.

Enjoy if you can

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here is the try hard debunk of the above! Debunked LOL

Not good enough!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It appears the department of defence (DOD) not only consider chemtrails to be real in existence but they apparently coined the term. Here is some information quickly found.

So is this the one your talking about...

www.metabunk.org...

Nothing new.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Here is the try hard debunk of the above!

I would love to hear what you think is wrong with that site, and why it doesn't debunk your silly little theory?

You do understand that everything you think is evidence has been discussed at one time or another, and most if not all of it has been debunked, but your welcome to keep trying.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So your OPINION is gospel ??

Hey, what is the word on the cover of a US airforce manual CHEMTRAILS!

What you think is irrelevant to the fact the the DOD use Chemtrail on the text books front cover.

What's silly is the fact you don't get it.

You can lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Trollsmustdie because: Fixing mods insert

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So your OPINION is gospel ??

So, care to show me where I said that?

Hey, what is the word on the cover of a US airforce manual CHEMTRAILS!

I see you didn't even look at the linked site, as it tells you specifically why it says that.

What you think is irrelevant to the fact the the DOD use Chemtrail on the text books front cover.

Again if you read the info at the link you would have found the answer, because it is irrelevant.

What's silly is the fact you don't get it.

I get it, and I guess you read it, correct?

Now did you understand it?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Trollsmustdie
Here is the try hard debunk of the above! Debunked LOL

Not good enough!

I had already linked it in the post above so yes I did read it and conclude Not Debunked!

Only the weak minded will fall for that weak attempt of a debunk.

I'm not weak minded not am I so easily swayed by here say of forum posters.

Try the water, it's really nice.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I had already linked it in the post above so yes I did read it and conclude Not Debunked!

Only the weak minded will fall for that weak attempt of a debunk.

I'm not weak minded not am I so easily swayed by here say of forum posters.

Try the water, it's really nice.

And again please show where anything on that site is wrong, in fact have we not had this discussion in one of your prior times here on ATS?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Trollsmustdie
This is the first one I found.

CHEMTRAILS USAFA CHEMISTRY 131 MANUAL FALL 1990
Department of Chemistry
U.S Air Force Academy

CHEMTRAILS

I'll keep at it but for now work calls.

Enjoy if you can

Well done now see if you can find ANYTHING in that manual that relates to chemtrails. Anything at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join