It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See The Salaries Of Michelle Obama’s 26 Servants, Paid With Your Taxes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" Michelle Obama last night......

It''s about "who will have the power to shape our children for the next four or eight years of their lives."

"I am here tonight because in this election there is only one person who I trust with that responsibility, only one person who I believe is truly qualified to be president of the United States, and that is our friend, Hillary Clinton," .

So Basically , the First Lady wants Hillary Clinton to have the POWER to SHAPE Our Children's Minds for the Next 4 to 8 Years . I Guess the Parents of those Children are Now Out of a Job doing it Themselves . If she Trusts Hillary Clinton with that job , what does that Tell you of her Credibility to raise her own Kids ? ............

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wait till the Obamas' Family Foundation kicks into full throttle in Jan. 2017! You 'ain't seen nothin' yet'!

I bet they have all the Clinton Foundation info including donors, methods, tax evasion skills, crony 501(c)s and how to pad their pockets to keep the money coming in, how to milk the American taxpayer through government grants, how to charge outlandish speaking fees, how to hide data, etc. etc. etc.) neatly tucked away hoping they can pick up where the Clintons will drop off.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join