It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Why we did it’ Part 1, US thirsty for energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
www.msnbc.com...
Klik^here The reason we really went into Iraq.

I know I know many here hate Racheal Maddow and perhaps even more hate MSNBC,but with a lot of folks beating the drums of war yet again maybe one should take a look back before we jump forward into more potentially bloody conflict with Iran and Russia,just recently Senate Republicans killed a bill that was to provide education for returning vets (these are guyz who yell the loudest about supporting the troops).. because they wanted to attach another bill that would impose sanctions on Iran while they are... NOT negotiating!! .. negotiating is over and they are complying with our demands that they scrap their nuclear program and allow for inspection at anytime,such a move would then have the Iranians say damn if we do damn if we don't and restart their nuke program giving us the excuse for war. With Russia things on the ground are even more murky, in Crimea as far as I know the majority of the folks there are of Russian ethnic group who want to join Russia or become quasi independent,while the rest of the Ukraine want to be "Europe" in any case it's non of our business what they do,just like many a state threatening to secede from the Union would be no one's business but our own as tragic and stupid as that maybe.
edit on 7-3-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Nice to se that at least someone realizes what's really happening and it's none of our (Unites States) business!

join