It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hangar-1" premiere on 'Presidential UFOs'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Whatever the case, for a phenomena that occurs as often as they claim, its odd they couldnt come to a formal conclusion.
Why is it odd?
With a lack of data to arrive at any conclusion what do you want?
I don't know, so it must be ET.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

With a lack of data to arrive at any conclusion what do you want?
I don't know, so it must be ET.

Must be !

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Oh look, another thread with all the usual suspects having their terminally dull internecine mutual muck throwing contest about a "Pop TV" presentation and then falsely trying to paint the whole of Ufology as the same. Do everyone a favour people and find yourself a new tactic that's a tad less incestuous and see through?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FireMoon

I enjoyed the episode Firemoon, and I do believe the cases posted here on this site point to alien visitation. However it appears many of the events in this episode are based on events with 0 verification or follow up.

Even Tafoya's sighting, the highlight of the show, had no follow up with his father, cousin, or anyone else. It doesnt seem like something one would make up since it is a story that could easily be verified as false, but the episode and the case file make no mention of fact checking on what would be one of the better ufo sightings I have read about(clear daylight sighting of a large cigar ufo by multiple witnesses). The show was worth it for this one case, but it could have been much better.

The orb/Nocturnal Lights(NLs) is thrown in this episode as a another native american connection to aliens, and although the sightings date back 20 years, nothing is ever concluded on the show except to say Hynek looked into it. As Phage points out, its as if the show assumes that since we cant explain it, it must have an alien connection...

The case with the UFO landing at the ranch and the elder going to talk to the aliens was super cool, if it is true. From their online db, it is based on the scantest of evidence, even though it happened in 2009. One would think they would at least add to the case file, "tried to follow up, they told us get lost...". It looks like they had an idea for this episode(native american ufo connection) and just cobbled together whatever they could to fill the time, there is no way this account should have got the air time it did.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join