It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Satanic/Revelations Prophecy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dmvr34

Thanks, Dmvr, I am that tragic, yes! The shame!

OP, I hope you don't think I'm making fun of you, because I'm not at all. Just trying to show that things don't really change over time, people will always look for a way to get attention and sell their records, and try to seem 'interesting'. Just trying to put your mind at rest.

B x

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I like Alice in Chains and this is one of the most out there videos I've ever seen.
Lured to a party and wind up served as dinner. I wish there was a slick little trick to avoid YouTube commercials.
Its your Decision- Alice in Chains

edit on 8-3-2014 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I see and hear what you do. Hide in plain sight, deceive people in to thinking it is all marketing, cashing in on the fad. Thing is these symbols were there before it was all main stream. In music and hollywood.

Evil is very real and so is good. It's your decision.
edit on 8-3-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

Is that comment meant for me or Voyager? Or both of us? Or neither of us?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is it me... or... does "elu men naughty" sound like a cave man trying to pronounce illuminati...

As the world progresses... these men lounge in the dark corners waiting for the next big thing to pop up.
Then... in secret they swarm and subdue the need for the next big thing.
They tore the world in two... and linger in it whilst one half pushes for the elu men naughty to dish out justice. Unwittingly!
Also... I am a fan of illuminati... although I don't look for them nor investigate them.
I faith them like I faith Jesus.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

At the OP sorry for the confusion.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
apparently if one doesn't just go along with this crap and eat it up
they're unbalanced, a tinfoil-hat wearer..

the same kind of critique they level against christians and others with a moral base
i think that speaks for itself..

i used to listen to all the heavy metal too until i grew out of it
just like one day these folks shaking their booties are going to be old & ugly and no longer able to draw a crowd

reality can be a bitch like that

click the link in my sig, it has some of the illuminati music research material in it and a lot of other stuff
edit on 30-3-2014 by UNIT76 because: been there, done that

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You only have one problem, OP.

The Bible's just a story...

Seriously, you're taking music videos and going, "Ahh, it's the prophecy! Revelations is at hand!" Deny ignorance for this, because it is ignorant to go that this is the "evil music" that's going to allow the Illuminati to take over!

Like the other posters said, back when Blacck Sabbath or Iron Maiden or Dio, people were going on how evil and Satanic that music was. It's nothing original...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmvr34

In my opinion these musicians are just cashing in on a "trend" that seems to be quite popular these days.
Im not saying that you are not, perhaps, correct, however it is called the music "business" for a reason.

I never understood this line of reasoning.
This occult like symbolic representation is generally frowned upon by most. I don't hear anyone going "wow, they're using hidden (or no so hidden) references to the occult in their music and videos, I MUST have this album". How are artists able to "cash in" with this attitude being the general consensus?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Edit: double post
edit on 11-4-2014 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join