It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Satanic/Revelations Prophecy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi all,

So, is it just me, or lately does it seem that all the music lately is very dark? Almost every single video now and days has some form of illuminati/satanic symbolism. At first, when I heard about the illuminati conspiracy, I thought it a bit silly. But after noticing some of my favorite artists getting darker and darker, I cannot help but take notice. Example A. Katy Perry's new music video "Dark Horse". If you have not seen the video, please do watch:

Rev 17:3-5:

“. . . and I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads (all world rulers who are above the ten kingdoms) and ten horns (the ten kingdoms of the world).

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her adulteries.

Some of the dark lyrics:

So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine (love trippin')
There’s no going back

She’s a beast
I call her Karma
She eats your heart out
Like Jeffrey Dahmer

......WTF!?!?!? And kids are hearing and absorbing this?!?

And now after watching a video from 30 Seconds to Mars, one of my favorite bands, I noticed tons of demonic symbolism I never noticed before..like..wtf!?!?! Just watch the first 30 seconds, you will see my point...

Did you miss that? Allow me to show you.

The Plague

Satanic Symbolism

Rev 17:3-5: “. . . and I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet colored beast

Let the conversation begin.
edit on 6-3-2014 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
so when John from revelations was shown the future. He was dropped off In the United states in 2014 and watched watched some tv.
that's one lazy ass angel.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I absolutely agree with you i have noticed it aswell! Its always been around ofcourse but it seems nearly all the new top music is full of it! I dont know if they do it just to cause a stir and promotion, i can see how that would appeal to them to play on it but to the extent of Katy Perrys content im not so sure, i watched a video last week on the Dark Horse video and everything it represented and it creeped me out! My daughter is 6 years old and likes Katy Perry ive stopped letting her listen to her music (i never let her watch the clips no way) but its everywhere anyway!! Its not just music though its everywhere, but people dont notice unless they know what it represents and they have knowledge on the symbolism etc its really scary and it trully is corrupting to young peoples minds, music is powerfull and so is symbolism! Its really atressfull to me as a mum i want to protect my kids from all that bad stuff but its so locked in to mainstream content that i look insane for not allowing my kids to listen to or watch something thats oh so popular.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
While i agree that the music is indeed ...changing , i can't however agree upon the illuminati rubbish . Hang around the secret society forums a bit and research . You will find answers ;-)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

Sound's dumb, I know. But we are also assuming that the game of telephone did not apply to verses of the bible. We are supposed to be looking for the so called mark of the beast. Well, the Triangle and Eye are everywhere!! I here where you are going with your post, however, I must ask you. Can you explain to me why all of the sudden interest in Eye of Rah and Triangles, and demonic symbolism in everything?!?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
30 Seconds to Mars: That kind of music sounds too mainstream for me. I like the girl with the gap in her teeth, though. She's hot.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
She is the Dark Horse, and also Seeks the Dark Horse.

It's "Dark" because it's D'Ark and It's pretty well Hidden.
Most don't believe in It.
It represents 'God'.

Read my threads if you actually want to know elaborate details.
Mainly the Neptune and Sha ones for that specifically.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Karma does consume everyone's Heart, does it not?

Once "God", the "Dark Horse", 'has you', there's no escape.
It's "Hotel California", this lady is the "heroine" (the hero) and is here to 'make things alright'.

Get it ??

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
That's why it's so "Dark", because most think it's negative without even knowing for sure.
But it's merely ignorance, the darkness represents that which we know nothing of.
Probably one of the most prominent features of "God" - the "Unknown".

In reality, that 'Horse' is 'Dark and Light' simultaneously.
Yin Yang, plus minus, what have you.

It's the Universe itself, it's the real You deep within.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Jeanne d'Arc Genie of the Dark Ark.
Call it "Saints Row" cuz this Maid got Made with the One of Hades.
Check the wiki for the Accolades of the Lady of the Flaming Blades.

Sometimes Shy and often like Shai
This is Ghastly One-Horse Shay Chevauchée of Shay.

A smaller and more lightly constructed version of the one-horse shay is called a chair or whiskey because it can "whisk" around other carriages and pass them quickly.[2] Another version of the whiskey, known as a whisky, is constructed exceptionally light in weight for the purpose of allowing it to be drawn by small ponies or light horses.[3]

Shai (also spelt Sai, occasionally Shay, and in Greek, Psais) was the deification of the concept of fate in Egyptian mythology.

Whiskey? That's the Distilled "Spirit" like "Gin".
His Key? Listen up Holmes...

In Holmes' humorous, yet "logical", twist, the shay endures for a hundred years (amazingly to the precise moment of the 100th anniversary of the Lisbon Earthquake shock) then it "went to pieces all at once, and nothing first, — just as bubbles do when they burst." It was built in such a "logical way" that it ran for exactly one hundred years to the day.

Exactly One Hundred? Century? The Centurion of Common Sense?

It also said see "Carriage", well that's Carrie, she Carries us and gets really mad when we treat people wrongly and sets us all on flames. Right?

So that's actually Christine the Phantom Roadster.
Quite the Jealous Lady.
You see "Christine" is "Christ in E" which "E=Everything".

Who Carries you when you cannot Walk?
Footprints in the Sand ?
Try Hoof prints...now Saddle Up and Laugh.

This is

edit on 7-3-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This youtube video i found really interesting sorry i dont know how to embed videos but this talks about katy perrys grammy performance and its relations to the dark horse of the apocalypse and all that stuff gives some usefull to know info also a timeline on this link of illuminati in the music industry that breaks it down a bit but the video is the one i mentioned in my previous post that creeped me out.
edit on 7-3-2014 by Shana91aus because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

......WTF!?!?!? And kids are hearing and absorbing this?!?

Disgusting, isn't it? Not in my day, I can assure you. Back then we enjoyed proper music, like Black Sabbath:

The lovely Mr Dio:

Everyone's favourite Banshee, Ms Siouxsie:

They were all in on it, in the Gothy old days, from the glorious Fields of the Nephilim to the crappy old Mission

And I can't be the only one who remembers (and owned) some Christian Death albums?:

It's not new for bands to want to shock and provoke kids into buying their 'edgy' music. My complaint would be it's not dark enough these days! Aah, the good old days..

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

beansidhe
Disgusting, isn't it? Not in my day, I can assure you. Back then we enjoyed proper music, like Black Sabbath:

Aww. You left out Iron Maiden who's mascot Eddy had a number, I cannot exactly recall it at this time but I know it was not a human number....

I am sure if you hopped in your time machine and went back to when the first person beat on a log there was someone around the fire saying, 'Ugh, him make devil music, me no like. I think me start Illuminati, take over world 100,000 year from now, grunt.'

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Lol! Eddy!
I did forget him (glad you're clearly as old as me) and I didn't even get started on Motley Crew!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

beansidhe

I was going to write about this in the Sha thread sometime this week, but will quickly here.
Your pic reveals a hidden code and these are my Revelations:
4 7

The atomic number of silver is 47.
The atomic mass of titanium is 47.

Aha! Gotcha!

Forty-seven has been the favorite number of Pomona College, California, USA, since 1964. A mathematical proof, written in 1964 by Professor Donald Bentley, supposedly demonstrates that all numbers are equal to 47.[4] However, Bentley offered it as a "joke proof" to further a popular student research project that listed real and imaginative "47 sightings". Bentley used the invalid proof to introduce his students to the concept of mathematical proofs.[5] The proof used limits to show that the sum of the two equal sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the base side. Bentley chose forty-seven as the base side, but he could have used any number.

To Go Boldly!

Joe Menosky graduated from Pomona College in 1979 and went on to become one of the story writers of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Menosky "infected" other Star Trek writers with an enthusiasm for the number 47.[6] As a result, 47, its reverse 74, its multiples, or combinations of 47 occur surreptitiously in almost every episode of the program and its spin-offs Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise.[4][7] Forty-seven might be mentioned in dialogue or appear on a computer screen, for example:

In Star Trek Generations, Scotty manages to beam up only 47 El-Aurians before their ship is destroyed by the energy ribbon.
In the TNG episode "Darmok", the computer of the Enterprise reports to have found 47 occurrences of the word "Darmok" in its database.
In the DS9 episode "Whispers", the planet Parada 4 has seven moons.
In the Voyager episode "Parallax", we learn that the Emergency Medical Holographic Channel is 47 and that the EMH has the experience of 47 individual medical officers.
In the Voyager episode "Non Sequitur", Harry Kim lives in apartment 4-G, G being the seventh letter of the alphabet. The intentionality of this reference to 47 was confirmed by Brannon Braga, the writer of that episode.[8]
In the Voyager episode "Before And After", the phase shift is 1.47
In the 2009 film Star Trek, the Enterprise was built in Sector 47 of the Riverside Shipyards, and 47 Klingon ships are said to have been destroyed by Nero's ship, the Narada.

Even J.J. is in on "It"

J. J. Abrams, who produced and directed the Star Trek film, carried a few references to the Star Trek franchise into contemporary episodes of his TV series Fringe, one of those references being the number 47. In the Season 1 episode "Bad Dreams", aired shortly before the release of Star Trek in theaters, Nick Lane's bulletin board features a large centrally-located sheet of paper with only the number 47 in huge typeface. It recurs again in the series, for example 47 minutes being the maximum amount of time for a time chamber in the series to last, and there being exactly 47 shapeshifters. J.J. Abrams continues to incorporate 47 into movies and series he produces and directs. There are many 47's in Fringe, Alias, and recently in Revolution, of which Abrams is a producer. In the Season 1 episode "Soul Train" of the series Revolution, the characters are involved with an old train engine where the engine number happens to be 47.[9]

That Ain't a Phaser on Stun, it's my AK-47 and this is a drop from the CH-47 Chinook.

It's All about those Tropics Topics:

The Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn are located 47 degrees apart.

Maybe you Felt a Jolt from the Colt's P-47 Thunderbolt ?
47 number
edit on 7-3-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Whoah!
The Lucas prime?

Weird stuff, that's for sure

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

Few Heard the Reverb of Echo's A Cappella Flow,
Because they Didn't Know of the 'Third Ear' Hidden Below.

Call this a Bellows Blow to Smelt your Heart.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

This Baroque Baritone would like us to "Get Real" and Jam in Brazil.

It's so Bossa Nova cuz I get down with Samba and move to the Batuque erratically.

Samba parade at Rio de Janeiro, 2008

Go to the Samba wiki and check the "Female Dancer Costumes", note headdresses, eye-liner styles, etc.
Compare to the Pseudo-Egyptian styles in the OP's "Dark Horse" video.

The "2" Seahorses motif from the Festival also simply represents the "1 Dark Horse".
(All numbers apply it's Infinite so we could have 4 or 7 horses or w/e)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It's not just Miss Perry, you have to watch for OP!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
In my opinion these musicians are just cashing in on a "trend" that seems to be quite popular these days.
Im not saying that you are not, perhaps, correct, however it is called the music "business" for a reason.

P.s. Those are some epic bands you mentioned beansidhe!
edit on 14/08/2013 by Dmvr34 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join