It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin's Elusive Creator, Been Unmasked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Newsweek...

They better put this guy on suicide watch... no seriously...

Satoshi Nakamoto stands at the end of his sunbaked driveway looking timorous. And annoyed.

He's wearing a rumpled T-shirt, old blue jeans and white gym socks, without shoes, like he has left the house in a hurry. His hair is unkempt, and he has the thousand-mile stare of someone who has gone weeks without sleep.

He stands not with defiance, but with the slackness of a person who has waged battle for a long time and now faces a grave loss.

Soooo... is this for real??

This is horrible i know, but should we start a pool and begin taking bets on how long this guy is going to last before he jumps off a tall building?

How many Bitcoins do you think he has?

edit on 3/6/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Interesting, but is it "hit peace" from Newsweek? There's denial claims from both Dorian and Satoshi:

Dorian S. Nakamoto says some of what Newsweek says is true, but not founding Bitcoin.
Source

Satoshi Nakamoto replied to Satoshi Nakamoto's discussion Bitcoin open source implementation of P2P currency "I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
2 hours ago

P2PFoundation

Also, the first source- AP's pic doesn't look like Newsweek's pic of Satoshi-such as age difference.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Already several existing threads on this topic, I've been participating in this one:
The Man Behind Bitcoin - Is Newsweek Going Too Far?

reply to post by dreamingawake

Extremely interesting revelation... thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thanks, didn't catch that thread, will share the updated info there also.

new topics

top topics

join