It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop kills his girlfriend's puppy then sends her a pic.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This is clearly a deranged individual, he was off duty, and there's nothing police related about this case really.

At the very least it's a testament to the department's ability to properly evaluate the psyche of their officers.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

GENERAL EYES
If this young officer is so stressed out he's taking it out on small animals, he needs to be relieved of duty until he finishes a proper pysch evaluation and treatment. There is no need for a man that young to be on the Force with such anger issues.

He's being charged with a felony, so he's basically off the force.
A police officer is required to carry a gun, and felons cannot legally own one.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Excellent.

Thank you for the update.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I hope his girlfriend seriously considers dumping him because she might be next. I can't believe he killed the puppy. Jack's are a small breed of dog anyways and a puppy to boot. The man's a monster.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Cop or not this sounds like roid rage ...... this person should not be in any position of authority .......

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
I don't see why the fact that he's a cop is relevant?

Other than cop bashing?

This is clearly a deranged individual, he was off duty, and there's nothing police related about this case really.

Sad for that poor girl, hope he gets his 2 years for animal cruelty.

~Tenth

If this was a fast food worker who'd masturbated into his girlfriends yoghurt, I'm pretty sure there'd be some sort of environmental health check in his place of work. So when a deranged individual beats up and kills a helpless dog, I'd assume people are rightly concerned that a maniac such as this guy is actually a cop.

I'm not sure how you consider this cop bashing?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

That in mind, I do agree with you that's it's relevant. The same way I dont' want violent and psychotic people working in any public space though.

I'd be just as upset if he'd been a Wal Mart Greeter instead of a cop.

I think that's what I was trying to get across.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Police bashing is happening due to their incredible criminal behaviors, as if on orders from high, for the past few years.

This is about a terrible criminal action carried out by a police officer. Is it relevant? Hell yeah!

If this was a judge, would it be relevent to discover someone who has taken oaths is that unstable and criminal/

Or even this, what if it was an elected politician, would this be relevant?

Of course its relevant.

Oh, by the way, its not like they wouldn't name a rock star who committed a crime, but the difference here is a matter of, the more responsibility you are given, kind of thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

thesaneone

Poor dog.

Why do you feel the need to bash the police when he was off duty and arrested by his people?
When he is not on the clock he is just a civilian.

He is never off the clock. He is a LEO 24/7. That's what they'll tell you if you have the temerity to not kowtow to one of them when they're in civvies.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Elton
What a creep, perhaps the police (as a general rule) need to do better psychological screening of their officers.

That's what they screen FOR. It's considered a plus to have an officer who has high indices for narcissism and anti-social behavior. It gets you a "hard" cop, bold and decisive, sure that what he says will be done and willing to deliver a beatdown if you don't. As the ad for the screening service said...You don't want 'Andy Griffith' on the streets these days.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by KnightLight

Why does anyone beat a animal to death.
If a cop fails a drug test he will be punished.

While I'm not sure how those two statements go together, the newest thing is for the police unions to stipulate that steroid testing be stopped when the contracts come up for renegotiation. They don't want their brave heroes piss tested for Tren anymore.

one of many such links...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by KnightLight

It's just as relevant as most other professions. Would you want this man being a banker...

Bankers don't get to shoot you or lie their butts off and deprive you of your freedom.

You never know who will show up and be responsibly for it and what they may be like.

What if it's this guy, or his fine brother in blue? Then you can't even defend yourself legally. And it's a fair bet if the guy decided to beat you like a Jack Russell puppy, his buddy would cheer him on instead of stopping him, even if he wasn't an overt puppy beater himself.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

gladtobehere

Law "enforcement" needs a serious overhaul.

people/society needs an overhaul ... or at least some 'bleach' in the gene pool

IMHO

perhaps we could start with removing some of those obviously rediculous 'warning labels' on various home, house, yard and garden products.

everything from 'don't drink bleach/drano, etc' to 'don't place foot under mower when blade is turning' type shyte.

if they're 'dumb enough' to wonder about or do so.... ce la vie, from me.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

defcon5
He's being charged with a felony, so he's basically off the force.

Has the DA decided not to prosecute yet? That's the general pattern. Let the story die down, decline prosecution, guy skates, union has him reinstated with back pay.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

12m8keall2c

everything from 'don't drink bleach/drano, etc' to 'don't place foot under mower when blade is turning' type shyte.

I always liked "Do not iron clothes while wearing them".

I wonder what this guy's record was like. I can't see you going from Shiny Blue Knight of the Neighborhood, sans peur et sans reproche, to Alec, Strangler of Puppies in one mis-step. Not only did he have a rage fit and kill the puppy, once he cooled down he decided to inflict some abuse on the gf with a picture. You have to wonder if he beats her, too, it's not that uncommon amongst LEOs.

He's always been this way. And he's been on the force for five years. And his buddies haven't given him the virtual blanket party or G.I. scrub, apparently, so they must approve of the way he acts, or they're not willing to say, "Hey, ol' Alec? He's a freakin nut case, an accident waiting to happen, let's ease him on down the road".

That's the part you have to wonder about. Any one person might be mentally ill and slip past the eval if it's done badly (hey, guys, I can help you fix that...) but you have to figure you spend that much time around your buddies, they're going to pick up on the little things eventually. Then it's a test of their integrity. And looky! They've got none.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join