It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creepy Picture Thread

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Top of the morning to you all! Coffee is flowing, Im in sort of an okay mood, just blah. I hope you guys/girls are doing good.

So at the end of this month I wont be around for a month, I have one request. When I return, can I see a wall of weird and creepy? It would cheer me up!

Im getting surgery, and I have sleep apnea, so Im getting my airway widened. Im a bit scared, but I think i will be okay. Wish me luck guys maybe if I save it up for a month, it will work...LOL.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Good luck man!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

I wonder if that dancing pig had any influence on this guy decades later

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

I watched that video the other day after I had found that pig picture... Very creepy....

Hope your surgery goes well!!! Wishing you good luck!

Evil dead 2 creepy~~~~~~

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Alright... I guess deadites ^^^^aren't as creepy to you guys as they are to me ... Heh..

^^that pictures creeps me out....it's very odd and weird...
edit on 4-4-2014 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

WTH? I would love to know the context of that picture. Did they get caught in a blizard?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I love the evil dead movies and army of darkness! Thank you very much as well!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

natalia
Alright... I guess deadites ^^^^aren't as creepy to you guys as they are to me ... Heh..

You're not alone...these guys are just about the ugliest things ever

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1
reply to post by natalia

WTH? I would love to know the context of that picture. Did they get caught in a blizard?

I know..that picture really does give me the creeps. I don't know where it's from. I was just looking at creepy old vintage pictures and ran across that one. The woman looks a lil evil.. And the guy..well.. Creepster!!!

And good.. Glad you guys like the evil dead movies and army of darkness is great. That's why I changed my avatar.. I wanted to be a deadite..

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

That explains it.
I was going to ask where you found my ex gf's prom pic

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

the best laughing scene ever

funBox

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Ill tell you what, after seeing that as a child, I had the WORST nightmares. I would be going through my house in the dream, and I would be stuck in one place, then everything started to talk to me, then start that crazy laughing.

Then out from under the couch, a pair of false teeth would come out and tell me to "give them some sugar" as in a kiss, then i would be relealesed and it would chase me to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom a severed head would be bouncing around in there, and saying some weird jibberish.

I then would run outside and a human tounge whould be upright on the ground and chasing me too. I have seen hand that were severed, legs, fingers..ect. They would chase me around.

The only constant thing that would be in my nightmares would be those false teeth. I used to live in a house where the basement wasnt done all the way and had dark corners. Well had a dream about the false teeth, and they were in the shadows with other "things" and I could hear them mumbling things. So I ran up to the kitchen from the basement, and as I got into the kitchen those teeth were there, and jumped into my face.

Even awake laying in my bed, I could here things walking on the carpet when everyone was asleep. If you listen closely he could hear something creeping around. I got chills writing all this, and have never talked about it till now.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

and you never ate cheese before bed again...

great dreamscape, but then why are you scared of this dream? sounds like fun and games to me . I guess you was one of the unlucky ones to get bracers as a child , and this fear of the dentist translated to knightmares ... I say make the most of your dreams while you have them , cause one day they might turn repetitively apocalyptic.

shrinkBox

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

No braces, but I think it stems from an uncle I had who whould pop them out and chase me around..LOL.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

No braces, but I think it stems from an uncle I had who whould pop them out and chase me around..LOL.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

that would be your Zombie uncle then.. hmmm I smell a new zombie film in the making

zombox

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

LOL quite possably!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

SLAYER69
This is by far the creepiest and scariest picture on this thread.
Why? Cause that thing is real!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join