It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for the 'Moms' Here...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This morning my Sister came to the house to visit with my wife.
right away the ladies started talking about odd little things they noticed have changed since giving birth.

To give you an example---- my wife can no longer wear a watch for longer than a few days before draining the battery.
not just watch batteries but like she can drain the charge in a Bluetooth headset in minutes instead of hours where as the same ear piece will last for days with me? and don't get me started on how fast she drained her cell.

My mother, a retired CCNS — Neonatal and Pediatric Acute and Critical Care Clinical Nurse says women's bodies go through some major metabolic changes during pregnancy and things like battery draining and watches running backwards are quite common???

So my question to the ladies is...
have you too noticed anything 'Odd' since you had your baby(s)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

Yeah, my husband disappears whenever the diaper needs changing! Oh, and I pee whenever I laugh now.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

While this type of phenomena is not exclusive to women who have had children, you bring up an interesting point. As far as I understand, pregnancy and child birth can make permanent changes within the body. There might be a link there to a common root cause of things like this.

Its not just watches, but everything from light bulbs to electronics in general. It was something I studied at length a while ago. A lot of the incidents can be explained by rather straight forward answers, but not all of them. A lot of the answers also involve some sort of "ultra evolved spiritual being," but I am definitely not convinced that is the case.

I suspect that it is some sort of EM interference that we havent quite learned how to explore yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Or jump on a trampoline, or sneeze!!!! LOL

OP, the opposite happened to me, I couldn't were a watch before, without it quitting, and I can now.
And my eczema went away during each pregnancy, and for about a year afterword, which was awesome!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree

Yeah, my husband disappears whenever the diaper needs changing! Oh, and I pee whenever I laugh now.

Kind of and FYI...
It's not just diapers...
In time all us husbands develop an allergic reaction to all chores... In my case it's so bad I just start breaking out in excuses!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
My wife had trouble eating red meat after our daughter was born and during pregnancy. It has waned since then but not gone away completely. She says she can taste blood,
Her hair has gained a curl also, used to be arrow straight. I take credit for the grey hairs! Lol

(post by tinner07 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

tinner07
I'll say this... My oldest daughter is 26. before she was born I smoked weed. My wife quit when she became pregnant. One day I lit up in the living room, she was in the shower, behind closed doors and screamed at me to put it out.

Her sense of smell became so acute local bloodhounds wanted advice lol.

That might just be a regular ole wife thing... normally mine has selective hearing when it comes to what I say or do... but right now she's got me on a diet and if I so much as look at a bag of Dorito's

"You put that right back where you found it Mister!"

Yeah, just a normal ole regular wife deal

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

HardCorps

soulpowertothendegree

Kind of and FYI...
It's not just diapers...
In time all us husbands develop an allergic reaction to all chores... In my case it's so bad I just start breaking out in excuses!

my wifes sexual battery drained once we had kids too!!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow I never heard of this! Me and the wife are thinking about having kids, but now i'm not so sure, I dont' want her draining my phone battery!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

PsychoEmperor
Wow I never heard of this! Me and the wife are thinking about having kids, but now i'm not so sure, I dont' want her draining my phone battery!

I just told my wife and kids about this.....they all think it is cool....that she is some sort of super hero now....which of course....she is

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

My mother, a retired CCNS — Neonatal and Pediatric Acute and Critical Care Clinical Nurse says women's bodies go through some major metabolic changes during pregnancy and things like battery draining and watches running backwards are quite common???

Having a little trouble with the running backwards thing…

If a spring wound it can only unwind

If a digital can only run a program.

Would like to see an example of this (without putting the battery in backwards)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

LOL yeah, it happens.
But boy, once they are out of the house? That particular battery should come roaring back to life.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have two kids and have never noticed anything like what you described...

However, I am currently pregnant with our 3rd - only about 11 weeks along - and for the past several weeks I've noticed my phone battery drains SO FAST. Crazy fast. I was even asking my husband the other day if he had used it or installed some app or something that was draining the battery. I have to leave it plugged in most the time now. Yesterday, it went from 95% to 50% in less than 10 minutes.

I figured the phone was just getting old... and that is probably still the case. But after reading this thread it makes me wonder...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Well, I definitely had far more problems with static discharge after I gave birth to my first. I had problems with it before pregnancy (was 17 when I murdered my first watch and got pregnant with my eldest at 27) but it became so notable of a problem that my doctors ordered a series of tests to try to figure out the source. I'd basically been zapping them every time they touched me. And yes, I blow incandescent bulbs and that worsened after each birth. First house ended up getting a thorough check to make sure the house wasn't the problem. Second, third and fourth residences--well, we figured I was the problem. I was blowing about 10 bulbs a month until I discovered that CFL bulbs are more tolerant (however, the ones that are encased in glass blow--only the open coil ones resist me).

My hair color changed with pregnancy as well for both kids. Originally, I was a silvery ash blonde but within 6 mos of giving birth, my hair turned a peculiar dried blood color. Hated it, lol. It eventually faded but my hair was darker after that and more honey colored. Same thing happened after giving birth to my youngest. The pictures are really quite dramatic as it literally looks like I had dyed my hair another shade entirely.

Pregnancy definitely puts the body through some serious changes. I have autoimmune problems and both of them caused significant increases in both disease activity and progression. Doctors explained that it was because of the amount of strain that the body endures. I was actually advised to adopt and not give birth but I'm a rebel, darn it.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

chiefsmom
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

LOL yeah, it happens.
But boy, once they are out of the house? That particular battery should come roaring back to life.

t-minus.... 10 years, 3 months, 17 days, 12 hours, 42 minutes, 37.....36....35....34....33....32....31.....30....

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Do the lightbulbs "blow" just when you touch them or when you go in the room?

This all reminds me of how they have correlated the hormonal shifts of early puberty with poltergeist phenomena...

...lots of hormonal shifts going on with pregnancy too, although most likely not connected...just a thought..

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I totally lost my sense of taste during the early months of pregnancy ... unless I had just taken a bite of banana, and then I could taste something for a short while afterward.

I also lost weight during my pregnancy. My OBs were mad at me. They thought I was dieting, but I wasn't. I just couldn't gain weight. I was about 10 lbs lighter after birth than I was when I found out I was pregnant. For the record, I do not recommend pregnancy as diet plan.

I have not noticed any weird EM things with me, but my dad tends to kill any watch he wears. I'm kind of surprised that neither my sister or I show any of those tendencies.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Proximity matters. Most common is just simply turning the light on. Basically, I shock the light switch, lamp, or whatever and pop! the bulb goes. There's been a few instances where bulbs in lamps began to flicker and then blow when I was within a couple feet of them. There is a kind of em field around me. Radios will start emitting a lot of static if I'm near, which never ceases to irritate my daughter because her favorite station is weak where we're at and she loses reception when I walk near her radio. Happens every time. Older GPS systems get entirely disrupted when I'm around. Her dad loved that one when he picked up a GPS map unit thing for the family car and it malfunctioned entirely whenever I got in. Newer ones get thrown off but don't shut down, which is interesting. Automatic sinks don't work for me. I can spend all day waving my hands around the faucet. I require the intervention of good samaritans to wash my hands in those circumstances, lol. Why that happens is either field or possibly my hands not interrupting the magnetic field generated by the solenoid because they are the same level as the field generated by the solenoid. Maybe? Who knows.

Like I said, my doctors did investigate it somewhat. Their best guess was that something changed in my electrolytes to generate the imbalance/static. That turned out to be a dead end though as my electrolyte levels were totally normal. The other possibility was that I have abnormally high iron levels in my blood. Not enough for an iron overload diagnosis but I personally think it may be linked. I do have a bleeding disorder that increases all bleeds and there is a notable decrease in zapping crap after a larger bleed.

As a high risk pregnancy both times, they watched all my blood levels closely. I did go anemic and calcium deficient during both pregnancies regardless of dietary input. I could basically eat dairy, red meat, and broccoli all day to no avail. It could be that, for whatever reason, my body's response to those deficiencies was to go overboard perhaps after childbirth (really guessing here) as calcium plus ferrous/iron does apparently have the chance of producing magnetism.

P.S. One more thing--I'm O neg. An electrician who was called out to my house guessed that I had EM problems and my blood type. He said that every time that he'd been called out for a problem like mine, it was somebody that EM problems and O neg blood. He also mentioned something about blood iron levels.
edit on 6/3/14 by WhiteAlice because: added ps

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this,because now I know all the electronics over the years didn't just have a vendetta against me. I frequently have issues with my phone,laptop,tv...nothing works right,yet my husband can do the same thing with ease. It's so frustrating! He is always taking the laptop or tv remote from me and it responds to his button pushing but not mine...grrrrr.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join