It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Bitcoin creator, Satoshi Nakamoto, uncovered; did classified work for U.S. military and ma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Far from leading to a Tokyo-based whiz kid using the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" as a cipher or pseudonym (a story repeated by everyone from Bitcoin's rabid fans to The New Yorker), the trail followed by Newsweek led to a 64-year-old Japanese-American man whose name really is Satoshi Nakamoto. He is someone with a penchant for collecting model trains and a career shrouded in secrecy, having done classified work for major corporations and the U.S. military.

A new worldwide currency, secret dealings with corporations and the U.S. military, Suicide?
This is something that needs to be dug into.
edit on 6-3-2014 by devildogUSMC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Source? Just because he did classified work for US agencies doesn't prove he created Bitcoin even if his name is Satoshi Nakamoto, I doubt he'd use his real name.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Clearly this man is not the bitcoin creator. If I call myself John Smith does that mean I am your neighbor who is also John Smith?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

devildogUSMC
Far from leading to a Tokyo-based whiz kid using the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" as a cipher or pseudonym (a story repeated by everyone from Bitcoin's rabid fans to The New Yorker), the trail followed by Newsweek led to a 64-year-old Japanese-American man whose name really is Satoshi Nakamoto. He is someone with a penchant for collecting model trains and a career shrouded in secrecy, having done classified work for major corporations and the U.S. military.

A new worldwide currency, secret dealings with corporations and the U.S. military, Suicide?
This is something that needs to be dug into.

I know you beat me to this post by meer minutes, but I do have actual information on the topic and subject.

ATS Post and Source

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

Well let's just keep it here. Please share any info you have here.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

I'll mention what I said in the other thread. Our posts are based on different topics. I just happen to have a source that you're requiring in your post. We just share one thing... the identity of the man in question. As it stands, your post is incomplete.

I might also add, the information you have in your post is from a snippet of a sight that takes a snippet from another site (Newsweek) that you need a subscription to read the article.
edit on 6-3-2014 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

Okay, duck.

new topics

top topics

join