It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manning Report: Obama is Preparing The Military for martial Law.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
For those that say it can't and wont happen, I have one question...

If all information given does not point to such an event, then why...?

Why is it that hollow points are illegal in the GC, knowing full well we can't use them anywhere else but this country alone, why do they have them? What's the point? ...no pun

There HAS to be some substance to this with this question alone, even if no others make any sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The largest providers, known as tier 1 providers, have such comprehensive networks that they never need to purchase transit agreements from other providers.[2] As of 2013 there are only six tier 1 providers in the telecommunications industry. Current Tier 1 carriers include Level 3 Communications, CenturyLink, Vodafone, Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T Corporation.[8]
reply to post by oblvion

The USG, can order these Tier 1's to do whatever they want. Same goes for Cable TV and Satellite TV and mobile phone networks. I puzzle over how people take the internet for granted. The USG knows how important communication is and they spend quite a bit of time and energy making sure, if the need arises, they can control the populace and create security for the state itself and their prime constituents like corporations and banks.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

ohioriver
Regardless of how ignorant Obammy is, I am not worried about troop levels. Even if he dismantled all branches of the military we are still safe from invasion. Cause we are armed. Every person in my community is armed.The majority in my state are armed.There is a gun wielding, angry ass, psychopathic, tired of all politicians(foreign or domestic), black,white,red,green,or blue, ready to fight at the drop of a hat, American behind every blade of grass.

Part of me wishes they would get a move on and deal with the corrupt government over there. Of course it won't end well for them, as has been said, the government have all manner of weapons at their disposal and we all know they are not afraid to use them on their own people, let alone those who they consider their enemies, veiled as "terrorism". Guns can only protect you so far against people, are they ready to deal with disease, chemicals, "natural" disasters, even radiation?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

If the worst should happen and the US Gov turns on its people it will fail. America is a large place, with lots of ambush sites.Guns cannot be stopped in the US. We have too many machine shops, blacksmiths, welders, and all around rednecks that know how to cobble one together. If there is a war here in the US it would be bloody and last more than 2 decades. I don't think even Obama is foolish enough to start it. The country would collapse and most police,politicians and bankers would be ready targets. The rich would never be safe and would spend that time running and looking over their shoulders.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

HOWEVER, the good thing is that 98.9 percent of the "Real Military" believe Obama is a JackA@@ and won't go along with it.

Never ceases to amaze me what people say here about things they know nothing about.

When President Obama came here (Fort Campbell) the day after the Abbottabad raid he was greeted like a Roman hero. The reception he got was amazing and without a doubt he is the most popular Commander in Chief since President Reagan.

You see he gave our guys a chance for some payback-he took an incredible risk with a balls to the wall go ahead on a raid everyone advised against. Revenge is sweet and when he told the solders-from top to bottom-that the only reason he went ahead is because he believed in them-the place just erupted.

99.9% would lay down there lives for him-it's their job. Technically he is still my boss and I would do the same thing without question.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

muse7
There are many more conspiracy theories out there that are much more worth while than this recycled fear mongering lie that has been used since Obama's first election.

If you turly do believe Obama will implement martial law, then I feel sorry for you

If you don't mind.......I believe that every president since JFK has been more of a tool of the Military Industrial Complex....and the Banks.....than a representative of the American people...........................
And I further believe that that's who they take their ultimate marching orders from...period....

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

khimbar

haarvik
Blah, blah, blah. Been hearing this since the jack-off took office. It's a fantasy and a scare tactic. Not gonna happen.

Weren't Clinton and Bush going to bring in martial law too at some point?

And Bush Sr, and Reagan. Reagan started FEMA to do it so was the theory of the day, Bush Sr. was Mr NWO himself according to theory and was going to do it (this is also when the I first heard the rumor that the military has to swear to either shoot at civilians or swear loyalty to President (insert name here). Clinton was the disarm the military and so the UN can come in do it guy. Bush Jr was the fake 911 and do it guy with DHS guy. And Now Obama is the new guy doing with DHS one day, Russians on another and yet the military on another. Whomever is elected next will be next on the list and doing it with (insert group here).

I do not know if people are just stupid or if this is some sore of fantasy that allows them to be so deluded. Just what the point of martial law would be and how it would be payed for long remain a mystery. The fact that logistics of it is impossible also is just ignored. In fact any logic or common sense have to be tossed out the door completely to pretend to buy into it. I think the old UN/NWO ones were the most fun at least they were creative.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

ohioriver

If the worst should happen and the US Gov turns on its people it will fail. America is a large place, with lots of ambush sites.Guns cannot be stopped in the US. We have too many machine shops, blacksmiths, welders, and all around rednecks that know how to cobble one together. If there is a war here in the US it would be bloody and last more than 2 decades. I don't think even Obama is foolish enough to start it. The country would collapse and most police,politicians and bankers would be ready targets. The rich would never be safe and would spend that time running and looking over their shoulders.

So in other words, our country would fall from 1st world status to 3rd world status (maybe even fracture into several different countries). Oh yeah and the rich, who won't be safe according to you, have planes that they can use to go to other parts of the world or just hole up in bunkers (the new castles). All any of that would accomplish is much death and destruction while the people responsible for our mess are largely unscathed. If you think otherwise, you are deluding yourself.

If you want the banks, rich and politicians to pay, you better be quick and get to them when everything first hits the fan. If you spend time preparing (or even trying to stay alive) chances are you'll miss your opportunity.
edit on 6-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Because people didn't know the truth yet.

Now they do, or are beginning to know more about what happened in Bengazi, Fast&Furious, Solandra, GM Bailout etc etc etc.

I bet people wouldn't be to hype on Obama if the Media would dare show the photos of Ambassidor Stevens-you know "Obama's personal assistant" that got slaughtered with three others as they BEGGED Washington for help, and only one peoson could deny that order... Obama.

Having "Balls" would be getting help there and then dealing with all involved (NOT MAKE US A LIE about a YOU TUBE video beging the cause).

We'll see how many people are standing up for him.

To add, I see you said Obama told them something and they were happy, right there just goes to show he lied... His lips moved!
edit on 3/6/2014 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

You are suffering from "idolatry worship" in a big way and need to seek help from a military or regular therapist.
This is not condisenting suggestion from me and no one should star this post.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Serdgiam
reply to post by oblvion

It always seems like people think they know about such technologies, and the defenses in place...

Regardless, I am really not too concerned about our military. In fact, I would expect most of them to defend the people. LEO on the other hand? I am definitely keeping an eye on them...

Law Enforcement if it came down to it (most I should say including on the Federal Level) would side with the Civilian Population despite what you read on here. Ya see, they wouldn't want to see their families killed anymore than you would, comes down to community pride or something like that..

Personally I think I'd grab a cup of Coffee and just let whatever happens happen, I'm sick of it all.. .Bring on a world like in Revolution!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

spooky24

HOWEVER, the good thing is that 98.9 percent of the "Real Military" believe Obama is a JackA@@ and won't go along with it.

Never ceases to amaze me what people say here about things they know nothing about.

When President Obama came here (Fort Campbell) the day after the Abbottabad raid he was greeted like a Roman hero. The reception he got was amazing and without a doubt he is the most popular Commander in Chief since President Reagan.

You see he gave our guys a chance for some payback-he took an incredible risk with a balls to the wall go ahead on a raid everyone advised against. Revenge is sweet and when he told the solders-from top to bottom-that the only reason he went ahead is because he believed in them-the place just erupted.

99.9% would lay down there lives for him-it's their job. Technically he is still my boss and I would do the same thing without question.

So, if you were ordered to fire on US citizens during a gun confiscation program if guns were not handed over and the gun owning citizens rather than engage, walked away guns in hand, would you fire on them? If you grabbed one and tried to take their guns away, would you not be assaulting them and since you are carrying weapons, putting them in harm's way from which they would have to defend themselves?

It would seem to me that even attempting to execute an illegal order concerning the second amendment, or any amendment of the constitution, would be a criminal act on the part of the government and their agents, et al. Would you be party to that criminal act?

But let's take it one step further, other soldiers approach a town with your direct family, would you want those other soldiers to uphold the constitution and not engage which would result in your family living, or would you rather they engage and commit murder based on an illegal order from a puppet in the WH controlled by a shadow government for which there is no representation?

Make the answers separate if you like.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Once again agree with furry friend. The military here, unlike other countries, will not fire on their own. These are our sons, daughters, father's etc. As a veteran i can tell you this won't happen. Having said that, the civilian is no match for the soldiers. This is not the movies.

One armor company with infantry and air support can control a very large area and equally large civilian population.

Now, if there were an attack or some other major catastrophe it would be easier for him to declare state of emergency. Martial Law, that is a totally different animal. States are not going to allow that. The national guard is under the authority of the governor, not the fed. It is that way for a reason.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Ok so let me get this straight. You would rather a country with no government, no police, no rules, no electricity. A country where people can't feed themselves and die of thirst and starvation and from the common cold and flu. Where thugs control you and rape and kill you at will.

No computers, no running water, or toilets. Think carefully about what you are saying. This is not the movies we are talking about but the lives of your children and families and future generations. We don't want to go backwards. No way.

I don't care what anyone says, I am proud to be an American. I would not want to be anywhere else.

In two years you will have some other president to pass and moan about. Presidents and politicians come and they go, America will still be here, despite them.

Get a grip.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

dlbott
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Once again agree with furry friend. The military here, unlike other countries, will not fire on their own. These are our sons, daughters, father's etc. As a veteran i can tell you this won't happen. Having said that, the civilian is no match for the soldiers. This is not the movies.

One armor company with infantry and air support can control a very large area and equally large civilian population.

Now, if there were an attack or some other major catastrophe it would be easier for him to declare state of emergency. Martial Law, that is a totally different animal. States are not going to allow that. The national guard is under the authority of the governor, not the fed. It is that way for a reason.

The Bot

You mean like they did so well in Afghanistan and Iraq? Or heck even Vietnam? I was in the military too. I was also in Iraq after we "won" (2006), we didn't control jack# over there. I remember while I was there a major terrorist was captured and it had turned out that he had been driving through a certain checkpoint on a regular basis for a LONG time and no one even noticed.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

ohioriver

Good to hear common sense speaking.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

MrSpad

khimbar

haarvik
Blah, blah, blah. Been hearing this since the jack-off took office. It's a fantasy and a scare tactic. Not gonna happen.

Weren't Clinton and Bush going to bring in martial law too at some point?

I do not know if people are just stupid or if this is some sore of fantasy that allows them to be so deluded. Just what the point of martial law would be and how it would be payed for long remain a mystery. The fact that logistics of it is impossible also is just ignored. In fact any logic or common sense have to be tossed out the door completely to pretend to buy into it.

These points you bring up about martial law in the U.S. are the same points I've been making for quite some time. We are not as small as Germany, people. The United States is a huge country....that is armed. Half our military is across the globe. Chinese and the Russians and all others who "hate us" will bring their militaries onto our land to help? The logistics in and of itself makes it highly unlikely that martial law could be placed on this country with any success. Luckily, though, we have Hollywood and fear mongers like Alex Jones to keep hyping the ideas of U.S. takeovers and 30,000 guillotines at 800 FEMA camps to keep the public believing that such a thing in this country would be easy to do.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Having said that, the civilian is no match for the soldiers. This is not the movies.

That, I absolutely agree with. I've heard relatives say it and I've seen it said here on ATS. A US militia group, (at best for civilian level of organization), encountering professional soldiers or Marines looking for a fight will be annihilated within a few moments unless there is some real quirk of events...or the civilians are vets of course, but in the example here, no.

To be honest in a way I couldn't have been in my 20's for how I looked on life then, all the different training I've gotten or paid for with guns and defense over the years really has only taught me one key thing. It's taught me just how alien that world IS to me, as someone who doesn't live around and amid violence and just how much I need to avoid being anywhere near it, unless forced by principle or circumstance.

The skills that separate survivors and numbers on a clipboard are very perishable, IMO. Ask a hunter or any shooter..after a year or even two off shooting..if they can make a 250 yard shot from a cold bore. No prior practice.

I've said this before but it's worth noting again for my own opinion... I think if the nation really turns/turned that bad, it'll start at state to fed level. If the feds ever went right off the deep end on their own? Then we'd better look to our vets and soldiers, because they'll be the ones trained, generally physically capable (read...fit enough....in a nation of 68% overweight adults) and motivated enough to care, to risk it and have a chance of turning anything around.

We'd better look with concern toward the 10's of thousand man merc armies of the international private military corps. Our guys will be who we'll be needing if that day ever actually came to pass, IMO.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Dude, you are my brother and I appreciate your service. We need to pull out of Afghanistan. I was replying to a person that would rather live in an America that was destroyed by nuclear bombs, ala the show revolution.

And pointing how incredibly asinine that statement was. In the end I don't care about Afghanistan or Iraq. I care about America and I am sick to death of all the whining. I don't care what your complaint is. If you don't like it here go live somewhere else. Pretty simple.

Stop bit_chin. You want something to change, run for office. Sign a petition, protest, something. I would be willing to bet the overwhelming majority of the whiners have never done anything for positive change.

As a veteran i believe you have the right to complain. You have earned that right. My point was some yahoo's have never done anything, but complain. I get sick to my stomach when I hear some of the drivel and they have no idea how free they are or the price that has been paid to give them that right.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

It's shockingly feasible to control the US population unless there is an alternate communication method developed. That's why I ridicule preppers. The only ones they will be able to bully and exert control over is their neighbors. This is not noble. Quite the contrary. It's evil.

edit on 6-3-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: missing word

that's not the actual goal of most preppers - in fact, it is completely contrary to any serious prep plan. Maybe you should take some time to learn about prepping, and do some yourself in order to not be screwed if things go terribly sideways for any number of reasons (such as natural disaster, disrupted supply chain, etc.) Honestly, I just don't understand how people can say being prepared to take care of one's self and one's family is a negative thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join