It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

A former CIA and civilian pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible.

John Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, Bill Lear, has given his expert evidence that it would have been physically impossible for Boeing 767s, like Flights AA11 and UA175 to have hit the Twin Towers on 9/11, particularly when flown by inexperienced pilots:

‘No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors’, he stated in the affidavit.

That I can quite believe. The footage of the planes hitting the towers is questionable. Especially how the planes seem to slice through the towers like butter. Which obviously is impossible.

9/11 was a False Flag attack. I think anyone with half a brain knows that. But did planes hit the towers? Dunno. But it looks highly unlikely any planes hit the towers.

In the case of the Pentagon that was obviously not hit by a plane. Any idiot can see that. Looks like a Cruise Missile hit the Pentagon. Hence the lack of video CCTV evidence. They don't want you to see what actually hit. They want you to believe their lies and Propaganda based on no evidence whatsoever!

John Lear paints an obvious picture of the no plane theory. Ask any pilot and he will tell you it's impossible for these supposed planes to do what we are told they did!

Ex CIA Pilot - No Planes Hit The Towers

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Is Lear saying "No planes" hit the towers, or "No 767s" hit the towers ?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Get ready to be tossed into the HOAX section in 3, 2, 1.....

Posted numerous times

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
John Lear has said some pretty odd things over the decades, as a quick ATS search will find for anyone trying to get a grasp on his credentials outside of this article. I starred and flagged it anyway just to see where this conversation heads.

I agree about the Pentagon and the plane in PA. Know some people who were on site in PA and they were left with more questions than answers.

I dont buy the official story, and I dont buy into all of the theories. I'm just trying to keep an open mind and absorb evidence. It happened. And the world changed forever. That much is indisputable.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this subject here - In the ludicrous online lies forum (where it belongs)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I find John Lear to be very entertaining, I like to listen to John talk about his opinions and thoughts on a lot of things, but thats just it, they are his opinions, no facts. still fascinating stories.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This is my home turf area and I've even told this story on here before.
The day this happened my brother was driving to work. The way he comes in the Towers were directly in front breaking over the horizon. When he came home his exact words were: "When I was driving to work my first thoughts were heh that plane looks really low almost like its going to hit the Tower." Then it did. He never expected it to and apparently neither did anyone else as the traffic came to a stop and people jumped out of their cars to watch.

Now I have no idea what type of plane hit and I know he wouldn't either so I can't tell you it was exactly the planes they said but I have no reason to doubt him when he said he saw planes hit the towers. He is not the only one from the area either.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The "no plane" theories regarding the WTC is one of the main reasons that cries to investigate 9/11 get interpreted as loony tunes.

Why can't people just stick to verifiable facts?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well considering that we have video footage from amateurs on the ground showing the planes hitting this guy is a big fat liar or has an agenda. This is total bull. Everybody in the real world knows what happened. Just how long are you guys going to beat this dead horse. Try a little discernment with the info you get and compare it to things that actually exist in the real world where this took place and not in the fantasy world where it didn't take place. I am so tired. Sick and tired of this bull.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
People with half a brain believe this. Those of us with the entire brain intact don't.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I read a theory that it was military planes flown as drones that hit the towers, and when all the air traffic was grounded the real United and American aircraft landed in Cleveland. From there I don't know what became of them. The aircraft themselves could have had their registration numbers removed. The passengers...? Is it possible?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Well he does have a point in saying this. We all know that no plane hit the Pentagon. No plane crashed in Shanksville. And the witness testimonies on the ground near the towers are a bit sketchy as well.

Subjects like these warrant discussion and not thrown in the LOL bin like the Sandy Hook ones always are!

Lear has a valid point about how these planes were able to pull off impossible moves. The official narrative said these planes at 1 - 2000 feet were going at 584 miles per hour. Pilots For 9/11 truth say this is rubbish. Lear says this is absolutely rubbish. And I have a friend that flies for British Airways and he says that is absolute BS.

I would tend to agree with the ones that know what they are talking about.

And how do these planes slice through the towers like butter without leaving a single trace of themselves on the ground and or in the rubble? That's impossible too. Just like the FBI BS story of the hijackers passport surviving a supposed impact, explosion, heat, flames, the complete annihilation of the Terrorist Carrier and the collapse of the tower. The FBI lie of the indestructible passport compared the actual indestructible can't find it anywhere black box recorder.

Yeah right!! I've always known that 9/11 was a False Flag attack. It's too obvious especially when the Government and the Lamestream media tell you silly stories of fold up origami planes at the Pentagon!

How far into the rabbit hole this goes regarding the no plane theory I don't know. But a lot of researchers not just Lear have said exactly the same thing!

Anything John Lear says will probably be dumped in the LOL bin anyway after his confrontation about Sandy Hook a few years back but John Lear is absolutely correct in what he says about the characteristics of a Boeing 737/757 airliner. What happened on 9/11 was impossible!!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Mikeultra
I read a theory that it was military planes flown as drones that hit the towers, and when all the air traffic was grounded the real United and American aircraft landed in Cleveland. From there I don't know what became of them. The aircraft themselves could have had their registration numbers removed. The passengers...? Is it possible?

Of course it is possible. Google 'Operation Northwoods' and all will be revealed!!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Well considering that we have video footage from amateurs on the ground showing the planes hitting this guy is a big fat liar or has an agenda. This is total bull. Everybody in the real world knows what happened. Just how long are you guys going to beat this dead horse. Try a little discernment with the info you get and compare it to things that actually exist in the real world where this took place and not in the fantasy world where it didn't take place. I am so tired. Sick and tired of this bull.

And I am sick and tired of the bull that believers in the US government fantasy about 9/11 offer as their reason for believing it.

Video footage from amateurs prove a plane hit the North Tower? Sorry, but get your facts straight. There is NO amateur video available of a plane hitting the North Tower, only the film made by the Naudet brothers.

"Everybody in the real world knows what happened"? Nonsense! All they know is what they both were told by the government and saw on TV. You beg the question that both sources convey the truth. And you beg the question that ALL the amateur video footage was genuine. That said, I am not a "no-planer" but accept that planes of some kind hit the two towers. I am as sick of the silly arguments and analysis made by by no-planers as anyone. But I am even sicker of the unthinking, naive, ignorant, unquestioning attitude displayed by those who accept that commercial jets collided with the towers when so much evidence has accumulated that contradict this.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
as has been mentioned, there are several threads on this nonsense:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

is the most recent.

this shall be closed, and moved, in three...two....

top topics

join