It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Phenomenon - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

ritzthecracker
reply to post by w8tn4it

OPer fish dont need air to breath, that ish was funny when i read it. keep workin on your english vernacular that OP was ridiculous your not there yet but soon.

I am no biologist, but you should look deeper into that statement because fish do breathe oxygen(air). They take it in with water and the "water keeps going through the gills...and their body retains the oxygen.

If you don't believe me, go buy a goldfish at the pet store and keep it in a sealed container to see what happens...it will die within a day or two.

Just saying!

Oh and I am for poking it with a stick too but a verrrrry lonnngg stick!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
And my final verdict is red algae mat over a hot spring (maybe in high mineral content water to give it the viscosity).

But really neat none the less. And as always, a caveat of "maybe" added on to leave room for the unknown... just for fun.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob48

Due to the fact that on the service of the water it is one color and in the middle depth area it’s another it makes me believe it’s not coming to the services. I do see the ripples but in my mind that is from the movement of whatever it is under the water.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Is it the legion of doom's swamp hiding place headquarters.... ???
I use to watch that as a kid.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Definitely creepy! The red thing in the center's movement reminds me of an invertebrate sea creature like an octopus or jellyfish. Though I guess those wouldn't make any sense in a frozen pond
edit on 3/17/2014 by Gumshoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
At a certain point in the video you see a frog swimming, frogs hibernate in the winter and wake up when the water gets to a certain temperature. So my guess to a warm water spring, and the red thing must be a different kind of dirt which is heavier then the normal surrounding dirt.

Maybe taking a sample of it would clear things up?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
some freeky a$$ alien eyeball is my guess.

ya DON'T want to poke it with a stick.

you know how mad they can get.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

It was alive and trying to communicate with you. It said it came in peace and was injured I really hope you didn't shoot it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Man, that's ugly. It looks like a mouth. Something must be warming or sending up gas (although you'd think you'd see bubbles or vapor or something). Just a silent mouth chewing there. Hey, stick your hand in there! Naw, just kidding. I noticed a frog swimming around it like he wasn't too bothered. Thanks for the ugly show! Strangest thing I've seen possibly.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Like an odd jellyfish

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
looks like a back water eddy...a natural explination...hot springs is a good answer to a reply to: EnigmaAgent

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join