It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worrying Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Last Month i had a weird dream where i was in my house around noon(south India,western coast) , there was a massive Earthquake . I look up ,but the ceiling fan falls on top of my head and i end up dead... I see my body lying down on the bed cold and as ,suddenly i see a while light, like a portal a hand comes through the portal ( just a hand of a female , i think its one of the female Deities we worship ) . Then i woke up... Kinda worries me ...I never seen a dream like this , its weird, totally .... What do people make of this ?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

I have had dreams where I died lots of times over the years. I am still alive. I wouldn't worry about it. I am sure the white light hand thing is based on a cultural or religious belief. Again, no worries, it's just a dream.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What is there to make of it ?

Dreams are in your mind, they are how your unconcious lets off steam. There are earthquakes all the time. So you can either be rational about it, or, next time there is an earthquake you can go "OMG I dreamed this, I'm a prophet/shaman/alien-hybrid !".

Up to you really. Just bear in mind that it's very easy to corellate something as vague as "an earthquake" and pass it off as "premonitory".

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

One time I dreamed that Sandra Bullock was sitting on an Abrams tank with me and we were cooking pancakes.

Sometimes dreams are just dreams. Does'nt mean that it has to mean something.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Dreams are like that. This morning I dreamed I was telling a lady I worked with seven yeas ago that I had just had my first day of college. I'm 56 . Haven't seen this lady since I left that job in 2007.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

maddy21
Last Month i had a weird dream where i was in my house around noon(south India,western coast) , there was a massive Earthquake . I look up ,but the ceiling fan falls on top of my head and i end up dead... I see my body lying down on the bed cold and as ,suddenly i see a while light, like a portal a hand comes through the portal ( just a hand of a female , i think its one of the female Deities we worship ) . Then i woke up... Kinda worries me ...I never seen a dream like this , its weird, totally .... What do people make of this ?

If your bed is under a heavy ceiling fan, then move the bed; better to be safe than sorry. I believe in prophetic dreams, so do you believe that this dream was a vision?
edit on 6-3-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

This dream unquestionably felt real , strangely ... trust me i would not come here unless it was that awkward .. That dream was strange, out of place totally...I rarely ever remember my dreams .
edit on 6-3-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

maddy21
reply to post by InTheLight

This dream unquestionably felt real , strangely ... trust me i would not come here unless it was that awkward .. That dream was strange, out of place totally...I rarely ever remember my dreams .
edit on 6-3-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

Is your region susceptible to earthquakes? If so, you may want to heed your vision/dream and take steps to ensure your safety in the event a strong earthquake hits.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
(Representative dream images in parentheses)

Are there chaotic influences in your life right now (earthquake)? Are these outside situations causing personal inner turmoil for you in some way (house/home/bedroom/ceiling fan above your head)? Do you feel like everything is about to crash down around you (ceiling fan falling)?

Remember, even if the very foundation of your life gets shaken up, there is help and hope (hand reaching for you). Change is uncomfortable, but it brings opportunities for spiritual and personal growth and whatever the situation, you can "handle" it because you have the inner resources to do so.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

queenofswords
(Representative dream images in parentheses)

Are there chaotic influences in your life right now (earthquake)? Are these outside situations causing personal inner turmoil for you in some way (house/home/bedroom/ceiling fan above your head)? Do you feel like everything is about to crash down around you (ceiling fan falling)?

Remember, even if the very foundation of your life gets shaken up, there is help and hope (hand reaching for you). Change is uncomfortable, but it brings opportunities for spiritual and personal growth and whatever the situation, you can "handle" it because you have the inner resources to do so.

That makes a lot of sense...thank you...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Dreams are not dreams. It is our astral body visiting other dimensions and realities. This is also called an oobe or out of body experience.

Go to YouTube and listen to Rich2150x he has loads of good videos and info on this.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Usually when I have dreams that are either very intense, to the point where they wake me up, or repeating, either the same dream or a repeating theme, it means my subconscious is trying to tell me something. It's not necessarily prophetic just that something in my life has me upset and I may not be aware of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Maybe the dream is warning you that you're going to have a kundalini awakening.

It's very symbolic of what happens when kundalini is activated...

top topics

join