It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Oldest Pyramid Found in Crimea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Thought this was kinda interesting. A Russian scientist searching for water in Crimea came across what is being called the "world's oldest pyramids." The odd thing about this discovery is that these pyramids are underground and under water, and have not been thoroughly excavated as of yet. Allegedly due to lack of money from any interested source.

Additionally, the current influx of Russian military into the Crimean area has a large portion of their forces centered in and around the pyramid site. There are rumors, if you will, that a being was discovered within the site that is said to be "not of this world." Strange radio waves have been detected at the site. All in all everything is being kept tightly under wraps with very little information getting out. I have nothing of my own to put forth, it would only be wild speculation on my part. This news is too much in it's infancy for me to say anymore than what I have seen on this video. This is not a You Tube video and I can't figure out how to embed it. Any expertise in this matter would be very much appreciated. Until then, all I have is the link to the vid...sorry. But it's certainly worth a look.
Disclose TV

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
it's the 2nd post down in the forum you posted in... granted the search on here ain't that good, but you could've checked out the first page of the forum too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

join