It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivory Coast and French �peacekeeping� - Warning Graphic Images!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thought you said these video's were of the french troops shooting unarmed civilians.
No where in either video did I see french troops shooting unarmed civilians. I did HEAR some shooting ans saw people running but nowhere did i see french troops shooting at anyone. Actually I didn't even see them shooting period.
You need to either rename this thread or edit it.
Not fair to say they are shooting people when you have no proof, sorry.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadRuski

This has to be the funniest photo I have ever seen, given the political context and the abundant anti-Bush rhetoric on this board. Looks like these guys are ready for some Freedom Fries. I just wish they'd keep their pants on. The splattered head was far less disturbing.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
[edit on C:Satocu11e11 by Opus]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've posted this before regarding what went wrong in the Ivory Cost . I took a pretty open look at the vidio.

My idea of what went wrong is...

The crowd was relatively peaceful, most of their behavior was more or less just taunting the French. Before things go to hell the crowd does seem to get pretty close to the armor cars. Something definitely goes very wrong at that point. I hear an initial shot, which I believe was one of French soldier loosing his cool and firing a shotgun. If you listen, you�ll hear a single blast, than followed by 2 volleis of automatic burst as the rest of the French freak. The unfortunate person whose head had been, I can only describe as basted off might have received this shot. It looks like he had received the shot at point blank from a shot gun considering the degree of the damage. This agian points to members of the crowd getting too close. As for weapons , I saw no weapons.

Things just went to hell and tension rose as nerves broke. Really sad sh*t

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join