It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

following members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So I searched for a thread on if it's possible to follow individual members with no luck. IS it possible to do this follow/subscribe t specific users as there are several members whose threads I find interesting and as I am not able to log on daily may miss any new threads from my favs. Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Kukri
So I searched for a thread on if it's possible to follow individual members with no luck. IS it possible to do this follow/subscribe t specific users as there are several members whose threads I find interesting and as I am not able to log on daily may miss any new threads from my favs. Any help would be appreciated.

Just friend them.....click on their name and go to their personal area and click on the heart to make them your friend....then their posts show up on the left side of the screen in your area

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If you click on the little icon to the left-bottom of a members avatar, there is an option to friend that member. Then go to your profile and click wall. There is a list of threads written by your friends.

Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If you want to find someone who is not on your friends' list, you can click the down arrow next to logout and then click members to find them too then go to their profile and look at their threads/posts.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Kukri

other than logging in no.
all you can do is what others have posted already or setup your account to subscribe to threads.
then on the down arrow on the tool bar click and check thread subscriptions.
but you can do that logged in.
viewing not logged only lets you read.
edit on 5-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Excellent! Thank you everyone I knew there had to be a way.

2nd

join