It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Putin Isn’t Hitler, He’s Just Using Hitler’s ‘Tactics’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by SLAYER69

If anyone has a resemblance to Hitler it is not Putin, its the last two US administrations. They are the only ones currently bend on ruling the world.

edit on 5-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Dont worry, mr.Botox(Putin) and mother Russia would love to have a piece of that cake if they were in position to do so.

Why are people always assuming that Russia is such a good peace loving country and that their leaders are any different than politicians from the "Western" world ?

Try living in mother Russia for a week than you'll know how this world would look like if Russia was the leading superpower and mr.Botox had his way.

I'm not saying USA is doing a great job of leading the so called " free world", but if i had to chose between lesser of two evils than i'd pick Clinton over Putin and USA over Russia any day.

edit on 5-3-2014 by BlackNWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackNWhite

Yeah. Talk about corruption.

Don't call Putin a thug though...it might interfere with "negotiations."

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Are you serious?? At least your presidents DO step down after their 2 terms,.......whereas Putin put in a lapdog President Medvedev so he didn't serve 3 terms in a row, but still held the reins, and having split up his reign is now back for a 3rd term!

You poor oppressed people suffering the dictatorship of the USA would run screaming home to your mummies if you had to live under a real one!!

And Hilary's comments seem right on the money to me - the parallels with Sudetenland, the Anschlus and the Danzig Corridor are pretty damned obvious!
edit on 5-3-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Isint that cute people that call obama a muslim communist are complaining that clinton called putin hitler lol.

Just anothe day on ats.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969
Isint that cute people that call obama a muslim communist are complaining that clinton called putin hitler lol.

Just anothe day on ats.

Sometimes the shoe fits.

People must admit.
edit on 5-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
For the record as much as I dislike Putin he is more 'capitalist' than our Potus.

The second 'cold war'.

American communism fighting Russian 'capitalism'.

Gasp!

How the world burns.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Are you serious?? At least your presidents DO step down after their 2 terms,.......whereas Putin put in a lpdog President Medvedev so he didn't serve 3 terms in a row, but still held the reins, and having split yup his reign is now back for a 3rd term!

You poor oppressed people suffering the dictatorship of het USA would run screaming home to your mummies if you had to live under a real one!!

And Hilary's comments seem right on the money to me - the parallels with Sudetenland, the Anschlus and the Danzig Corridor are pretty damned obvious!

No, you are wrong about the Hitler remark. Remember, only Obama and the American government can be Hitler on ATS. Putin is just a sexy peace loving, muscular angel of an ex KGB agent who doesn't poison and imprison his political counterparts.Russia Today is the ultimate news - source of truth and Russia is the heaven on earth and thy never ever did harm anyone nor did they ever invade other sovereign nations. /sarcasm off

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Documented stone cold killer.

And if capitalism = corruption, you got that right

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Funny...I remeber this Ron Paul ad campain (not sure if its affiliated with Ron Paul) on youtube..

Nor do I know if there's any truth to it?
edit on 5-3-2014 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

BlackNWhite

No, you are wrong about the Hitler remark. Remember, only Obama and the American government can be Hitler on ATS. Putin is just a sexy peace loving, muscular angel of an ex KGB agent who doesn't poison and imprison his political counterparts.Russia Today is the ultimate news - source of truth and Russia is the heaven on earth and thy never ever did harm anyone nor did they ever invade other sovereign nations. /sarcasm off

oh..yeah.....sorry....

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So sad that so many will buy into her rhetoric....government in general is so depressing...

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Great thread ol friend.....and im with you...

I love lately hearing all the things they said about Putin and Russia coming back to haunt them...

Im no Romney fan, I can tell you that, but he knew what he was talking about, and he wasnt the only one whose made the point about Russia and their geopolitical stances........

Its great to hear them poopoo his remarks..........and then eat their words .......

Whats also funny is how largely the only people actually calling them on their bullcrap are conservative outlets..........

Everyone else lets them have a pass........

Just like "you can keep your insurance providers" and "Your rates wont go up"

how can ANYONE believe ANYTHING that comes out of these peoples mouths?

Besides, hes more like Stalin then hitler........

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And that is our next President :/

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

neo96

dukeofjive696969

Just anothe day on ats.

Sometimes the shoe fits.

People must admit.

Plz provide proof that he is muslim or a communist, still waiting after 6 years, im sure you have some hiding away somewhere right.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Kali74
And that is our next President :/

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Once again, Hillary is wrong.

Putin is more like what Stalin did to the Ukraine in 1932, 1933. Not Hitler!

ETA, didn't see ManbehindtheMAsk post until now.

Props for nailing it.

edit on 5-3-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
I am glad we are seeing all these talking heads completely making fools of themselves .Along with MSM they have no credibility and most know it .

Unfortunately , that might be the case here on the ATS community but outside of ATS that is far from the majority. They consume what the Main Stream Marketing machine puts out without ever questioning it. Hence the politicians continue getting away with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Naw. It was kind of a tossup Between Hitler and Stalin

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969

neo96

dukeofjive696969

Just anothe day on ats.

Sometimes the shoe fits.

People must admit.

Plz provide proof that he is muslim or a communist, still waiting after 6 years, im sure you have some hiding away somewhere right.

The last 6 years enough proof for you ?

His entire platform is straight out of the communist manifesto.

Them 'evil' rich 'pay that fair share'.

Frank Dodd is ANTI business.

Raising the minimum wage is ANTI BUSINESS.

The Care ACT is ANTI BUSINESS.

Global Warming is ANTI BUSINESS.

Infrastructure spending well that is just parroting what China does with their ghost cities.

There is tons of proof for those who are paying attention instead of quite a few who worship at the alter of statolatry.

'Better living through government' the communist way!.

The proof is in the pudding when he took over the national deficit was 10 trillion by the end of his term it will be over 20 trillion, but hell that isn't government gone wild asinine wasteful spending.

That is called 'investing'.

Which means he has spent over 10 trillion dollars all by his lonesome to crash the system

Like I said Putin is MORE capitalist than Obama.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have to agree with Beezer and the Manbehind the Mask. I recently read a bit of Stalin's history and Putin's personality fits the book. However, the rhetoric about Nazi's and Hitler in this whole mess is just propaganda. In order for the current administration in the US to get the people behind the government, which has failed them in so many ways, is to make Putin a monster. Who is the biggest, scariest monster in the last century? In a lot of people's minds, Hitler. This little lecture of hers is pure Bernays. I personally know tons of people who, if they saw this on MSM, will vilify Putin simply because of programming of this image. They will repeat this spittle as if it were the undeniable truth of the universe. And, the sad thing is, they will put their hate behind that belief. So, we have a new boogyman to hate, justifying anything the puppets want to spend our money on.

It is all so ridiculous at this point, all I can do is shake my head. Come on and crash the dollar, get it over with, then at least we can get on with fixing things. All of this ramping, amping, saber-rattling, boy stuff is exhausting. If the real goal is an economic reset, just do it, and give the rest of us who are not so brain-washed a reprieve from the continual forced anxiety. Please!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join