It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of Online Currency Exchange Found Dead in Singapore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Prior to taking the reins at First Meta in 2012, the 28-year-old Radtke had once closely worked with technology giant Apple, to bring cloud-computing software to Johns Hopkins University, Los Alamos Labs and the Aerospace Corp., according to her biography. She then took up business development roles at tech start-ups Xfire and Geodelic Systems, according to information on her LinkedIn profile.

First Meta bills itself as a clearinghouse for the purchase and exchange of virtual currencies, including bitcoin.

Her death comes as troubles swirl around the nascent cryptocurrency industry, and amid a rash of suicides in the financial industry as a whole.

Last week, the world's largest bitcoin exchange, Mt.Gox, imploded; meanwhile, nearly $500 m

Head of Online Currency Exchange Found Dead in Singapore

It's not a long article, but it looks the Main Stream Media is Starting to pick up on the banker death hysteria (yes I called it that). When NBC news is pointing it out, I fell they are trying to pick up on popular opinion to drive ratings. People are distrusting the news and watch it less and less, how do you increase raiting? By plaining on non-viewered beliefs.

It appears her death is "mysterious" and "under investigation". I think the real story here is the wording of the article itself. The propaganda machine is learning new tactics...

edit on 5-3-2014 by Vaedur because: Added last two sentences.

edit on 5-3-2014 by Vaedur because: Tried to fix a sentence

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is that 10 now in the financial sector?

Professional hits. Somebody is cleaning house.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

vivid1975

Obama?

I bet it is. He's crazy. Not as crazy as Putin but near. Imagine a war between Obama and Putin!

Holy cow!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

vivid1975

I lost track now.
I thought it was more than ten. It is at least 3 in Asia alone.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Day by day the rabbit hole goes deeper.

9/11 an inside job.

Falklands war about blue aliens and sentient black goo.

US snipers making the Ukraine leader look like he's killing his own people.

A new alien race that's in town..initial reports claim to be working with china.

The fourth riech taking over the US. Nazis brought over since the war after giving the H bomb to the US.

Fracking..to destroy natural deposits of H3O.

The Illuminati gearing up to "the event".

Wake as many people up as you can. Now is not the time to sit back and watch our children sold into slavery. Do something..anything.. rather than nothing. Let go of fear of what people will think and if you find good info. Pass it on!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

They would shoot at eachother with guns that only shot infant babies. Oh the humanity!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wonder who is replacing them?

2nd.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

vivid1975
Day by day the rabbit hole goes deeper.

9/11 an inside job.

Falklands war about blue aliens and sentient black goo.

US snipers making the Ukraine leader look like he's killing his own people.

A new alien race that's in town..initial reports claim to be working with china.

The fourth riech taking over the US. Nazis brought over since the war after giving the H bomb to the US.

Fracking..to destroy natural deposits of H3O.

The Illuminati gearing up to "the event".

Wake as many people up as you can. Now is not the time to sit back and watch our children sold into slavery. Do something..anything.. rather than nothing. Let go of fear of what people will think and if you find good info. Pass it on!

lol

What is this about the Faukin' Islands war? Blue Aliens and sentient goo? I have not heard anything about this....

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Please remember that suicide is rarely reported for obvious reasons. The finance industry employs hundreds of thousands if not millions of people world wide. It is a high stress profession, suicide is commonplace. 10 people die and it's over a 2 month period and its on msm? There are two main possibilities why this is news.
A false flag to reign in the msm and detract from the fact that most of the deceased were employed with company's now under investigation by various agency's for various alleged offences.
Or that msm is keeping an eye on the finance industry in light of the ides of march prediction

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
100 scientists and staff die due to this black goo. Falklands. Check it out.

reply to post by bbracken677

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

vivid1975

Any links you have for "Falklands war about blue aliens and sentient black goo." ??

All I could find was cyber-space-war.blogspot.com...

with its mention of the X-Files.

Seems the only person who said this was David Griffin who made the website here:exopolitics.org.uk...
edit on 3/5/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

vivid1975

We need some fact checking here Bubba. This is ATS, doesn't mean we believe everything posted in our forums.

We are used to people providing links to such stories...please do us the courtesy of providing more than your above claim.

Thank you...

Des

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hi - I found this about "the Black Goo"......

Part 1
cgi.rumormillnews.com...

Part 2
cgi.rumormillnews.com...

Just FYI.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Holy crap there are a lot of things they are selling on that site.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

4 real. I almost bought something.

Just focus on the article.
edit on 5-3-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

edit on 3/5/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well.

I wish I had the buckets to invest in krona; have to do it online, b/c my bank doesn't offer such currency exchange...

edit on (3/5/1414 by loveguy because: better link eh?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

No...PROFESSIONAL hits, not spray and pray with a measured dose of over compensatory drone strike. I very much doubt that this has anything to do with the US government, based on the methods employed to do away with the victim pool. My bet would be on a corporation, or maybe one of, or a collective of EU member states. They have better history where neat jobs are concerned.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

Holy crap there are a lot of things they are selling on that site.

I thought you were making up, but after checking... oh my.
I did click on 1 of the ads and it lead to this plead.
The winner regarding ads still with Chinese websites.

-----------------------------------
About OP story, MSM sure have new ways to cover the story with BitCoin, few paragraph and its already BitCoin ? and everyone forgot about the dead. The only worthy news from OP source...

Radtke, the U.S.-born head of First Meta, was found dead by local police Feb. 28, with the cause of death yet to be determined. ....the exact cause of Radtke's death was "still under investigation.".....First Meta bills itself as a clearinghouse for the purchase and exchange of virtual currencies

edit on 6-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I don't think there was any foul play involved. Some people I consult for knew her well, and knew she was under a lot of stress and pressure. It was a shock and surprise because this was really unexpected.

Plus, this is not some international banker.. This is some virtual currency company which is considered a gray market and not connected with international banks except as their banking service provider

top topics

<<   2 >>

join