It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Shocking Second a Day Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A young girl's life gets turned upside-down in this tragic second a day video. Could this ever happen in the UK? This is what war does to children.

It is not about a war, the newspaper her Father is reading says "Government declares Martial Law"

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yes, all over the world...How long before we allow the ruling class to ruin us all. Thanks OP!
ken

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Enlightening and scary.
Serves to let most of us know how comfortable our life is.... and how terrible it can become rather quickly.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
We have a bad habit in the US of thinking we can't be touched, that our country can not possibly wind up like any other country.... we take it for granted and this should be a wake up call.

We are not immune to the things you see happening in this video. In the back of our minds we ASSume that someone or something will always stop any impending tragedy. It may not always work that way.

Thanks OP. S&F
edit on 3/5/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

You do realize this is only a commercial?

Go to the youtube link and it will lead you this....www.savethechildren.org...

I'm not saying sad things don't happen but the video is fake as hell. A: she isn't Syrian.....
edit on 5-3-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
S&F OP! Thanks!

14 months ago i probably wouldn't have watched this video; though if i did it may have stirred some emotions in me but nothing like i just felt. When my son was born, just as the cliche' goes, my life changed in an instant.

The thought that my government has done this to so many children, to so many parents, to so many innocents, in my name absolutely sickens me. I've said it here before but i will reiterate: i have nothing against the so called enemies of my government. No Iranian has ever harmed me, no Iraqi has ever taken food from my son's mouth. These psychos do not speak for me and i pray every day for all of us normal, peaceful, and empathetic people to finally get a chance to change things.

There is no real scarcity in this world; if we were not driven by the greed that has pounded into our heads since birth, if we all looked at how a decision will better benefit humanity as a whole rather than how that decision will benefit me or my 'team' this world could be a wonderful place for all of us.

Please share this video with real people in your life so they will hopefully have a moment of pause before they fall in lock step behind our 'leaders' when they break out the war drums.

Cheers my friends!

edit to add: Without saying a word this young actress has conveyed so much emotion. What talent!
edit on 3/5/14 by soulshn because: =)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

minusinfinity
reply to post by KrzYma

You do realize this is only a commercial?

Go to the youtube link and it will lead you this....www.savethechildren.org...

I'm not saying sad things don't happen but the video is fake as hell. A: she isn't Syrian.....
edit on 5-3-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

I don't think it's about what country it is, or if it is a fake. I'm actually deadly sure this whole thing is staged, for safety of those who play in such movies, I'm afraid the true life is even worse, and it is not important who made this, important is a message.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Agreed, but i think our far worse habit is forgetting that our bombs and our cruise missiles land on people every bit as real and every bit as scared as our children and our families would be.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Reverse psychology. Give them the last of your Money, so the can do it to you. Yes pay for our own undoing. We are that stupid. All the same yes, what is happening to Children and civilians is disgusting.

top topics

join