It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commenting on a posted video BEFORE you watch it???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

I sympathise with you and believe I know what you are referring to.
I would be annoyed too like the OP when gettin reamed from someone who didn't even watch the vid! Just finished it a while ago. Kool stuff!
I took a cookie apart, and made another just like it! Wow, some things are easy to reman.... However, some things can be difficult, but I would not say impossible. Giving the tech nowadays, I think anything is possible. Stuff we don't even know about now, will be made in the next 5 yrs. My prediction...... Just sayin. Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

schuyler
Further, we discover that this "amazing new video" is done by none other than Stephen Bassett, whose main claim to fame is that he doesn't care at all about the credibility of his witnesses. Is this a value judgment? Nope. He hangs himself with his own words where he threw a hissy fit on the air.

Bolded hypocrisy for the lol factor.

I've seen you in multiple threas saying absolutely ridiculous things, being proven wrong by hard, peer-reveiwed fact, and then enter a new thread and continue saying the same things.

Them kettles, always taking the attention away from pots.

This, of course, is backed up in the same paragraph that you mae the statement in; the video was not done by Stephen Bassett.

Seems like you're more upset about being called out on your ignorant, clownish behaviour.

<< 1   >>

join