It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are commodities. Took me a lifetime but I get it now. I was blinded by religion for a long

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well I dont think they view us as commodities, I think as expendable burdens.

I think the wealthy elite see the average person as a drain on natural resources and the economic system.

In fact I believe that Jesus taught every single person, individually, they were created for a special purpose and are loved by God. I dont get the context of "religion" in the title.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VinMan

Yes, and the government is hip deep in it, too.

Take both of them mostly out of the market and things would reset to where the average person could afford them again.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

borntowatch
Well I dont think they view us as commodities, I think as expendable burdens.

I think the wealthy elite see the average person as a drain on natural resources and the economic system.

In fact I believe that Jesus taught every single person, individually, they were created for a special purpose and are loved by God. I dont get the context of "religion" in the title.

He did, and there are a lot of people who believe this. Sadly, you need to only watch people like Ezekial Emmanual get interviewed to understand that they are not the people who are currently in power over us. They are the ones who were removing God from their governmental platform and booing Him when they tried to put Him back in.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I was raised by strict baptists. I really believed the teachings of Jesus. I see our representatives tout how they are christians and care about the american people. I really believed just because someone said they were christian, they would do the right thing eventually. Paul Ryan cannot be the christian I learned to be and see people as commodities and get a life (health care) according to their appointed monetary worth.

I am preparing my grandchildren to be like him and the wealthy, even though they are not wealthy. Look out for yourself and screw any and all religion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join