It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting New Look.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow!! I haven't been here for a while, and I must say I am quite impressed with ATS' "new" design!! Those of you who have been here a long time, probably remember me from waaaaay back!! Ha!!! I have been a member here since 2006. It has a LOT different look to it than it use to! I like it.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

It generated alot of heat from members from before the change. Even I opposed the new look at first.

I still think the old look was more professional, but the new look is really okay and easy to navigate.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't understand why this went to skunk works instead of chit chat but anyway glad your back. I miss some features like the ribbon that told you you have messages. Now you just have to remember to check your mailbox occasionally and if you don't you miss giving timely replays to those who write to you.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Indeed! What happened to the ribbon? (rhetorical question) It was just perfect as it was. And now, replies are automatically erased when you click them, and you can't go back twice. Sure, there's the "list of posts" which now does the job, but I the old way was IMO quicker.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Yeah, I think they got rid of the in-box notification before I left. I didn't see the "chit-chat" forum... Does seem like a better spot for the thread, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi, good to see you again

It took awhile for me to get used to the changes, now I really like them. For example I used to click on the "Recent" button all the time now instead I click on the "Live" button. It lists the newest threads, then the flagged threads, then a column of recent posts which includes posts from BTS/Off Topic forums. I love it!

See ya on the board,

STM

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As a Bambi, I have to say, I find the site's look really appealing. I particularly enjoy the colour palette, although I'm not sure why - perhaps because most sites of this kind are traffic-light bright.
It's also pretty damned easy to negotiate, although, obviously, I never knew you before your * ahem* surgery.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
*kicks Speaker in the shin for not saying "HAI!!!!"*

Long time no see around these here parts there stranger.
There has been quite a bit change here in the last year or so. Some of the Old Guard either left or got banned. While some of the Old Guard like me have stayed around and lingered or just came back. They, as in Los Tres Amigos de ATS, have really made this site easier to use and get around on. I'm not much for changes, but the changes on here have never really bothered me.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Hey, bud!! How are you!!?? Glad to see you are still around.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I'm not doing too too bad, can't really complain about anything. I guess you can say that all is well here.

top topics

join