It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking !!! Kiev snipers hired by Ukraine opposition - leaked phone call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Officers of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) loyal to the ousted President Viktor Yanukovich have hacked phones of Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Urmas Paet and High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Catherine Ashton and leaked their conversation to the web. The officials discuss their impressions of what's happening in the country after the revolution. The gist of it is that Ukrainian people have no trust in any of the leaders of Maidan.
However the most striking thing of all is the fact which concerns the use of force during the revolution, particularly the snipers who killed both protesters and officers of the riot police. Mr. Paet reveals astonishing information which confirms the rumours that the snipers were employed by the leaders of Maidan.

Looks like FSB and GRU are very busy ...
edit on 5-3-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Global Research Editor’s Note

On the 20th of February, according to reports, more than twenty protesters were killed by professional snipers. This was not a spontaneous event resulting from clashes between protesters and riot police, nor was it marked by an exchange of gunfire between the police and the Neo-Nazi militia.

The sniper killings had the hallmarks of a carefully planned operation. They happened within ‘the space of a few hours”. Moreover, the killings coincided with the meetings of President Viktor Yanukovych with a high level EU delegation. In a bitter irony, these targeted killings were used as a pretext to topple the government and issue an arrest warrant directed against president Yanukovych

The following RT report confirms what is already known. The US Sponsored opposition militia was behind the shooting of civilians on February 20th.

Civilian casualties were part of this staged agenda, with a view to accusing president Yanukovych of “mass murder”, thereby providing a justification for regime change on humanitarian grounds.

Read the Report of Russia Today. GR will be releasing additional reports on this issue

Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, March 5, 2014

www.globalresearch.ca...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What a surprise lol wink wink...
Well as far as I am concerned camoron and his queer mate hague should be armed and sent over there to fight their corner. Seeing as they are so concerned about it. I recon Putin would knack the pair of them with one hand tied behind his back.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Spring fails in Ukrainian plunderland
By Pepe Escobar

Here's the US's exceptionalist promotion of "democracy" in action; Washington has recognized a coup d'etat in Ukraine that regime-changed a - for all its glaring faults - democratically elected government.

And here is Russian President Vladimir Putin, already last year,talking about how Russia and China decided to trade in roubles and yuan, and stressing how Russia needs to quit the "excessive monopoly" of the US dollar. He had to be aware the Empire would strike back.

Now there's more; Russian presidential adviser Sergey Glazyev told RIA Novosti, "Russia will abandon the US dollar as a reserve currency if the United States initiates sanctions against the Russian Federation."

So the Empire struck back by giving "a little help" to regime change in the Ukraine. And Moscow counter-punched by taking control of Crimea in less than a day without firing a shot - with or without crack Spetsnaz brigades (UK-based think tanks say they are; Putin says they are not) www.atimes.com... Nah , ya think ?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

BREAKING!!! Read the new posts feed before making the thread,LOL!!!

Kiev Snipers Hired by Maidan Leaders

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

What a pleasure to see someone also relying on Globalresearch.ca for unbiased and in depth information.

Stars!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

the2ofusr1

And here is Russian President Vladimir Putin, already last year,talking about how Russia and China decided to trade in roubles and yuan, and stressing how Russia needs to quit the "excessive monopoly" of the US dollar. He had to be aware the Empire would strike back.

Now there's more; Russian presidential adviser Sergey Glazyev told RIA Novosti, "Russia will abandon the US dollar as a reserve currency if the United States initiates sanctions against the Russian Federation."

I had said from the beginning that it was an IMF/Bankster war. But noooooo people have to right away bark about "invasion of a sovereign country" and all this Cra#.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

He calls his troops “the Blue Helmets of Maidan,” but brown is the color of the headgear worn by Delta — the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution. Under his helmet, he also wears a kippah.

Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces...

....Delta, who immigrated to Israel in the 1990s, moved back to Ukraine several years ago and has worked as a businessman. He says he joined the protest movement as a volunteer on November 30, after witnessing violence by government forces against student protesters.

“I saw unarmed civilians with no military background being ground by a well-oiled military machine, and it made my blood boil,” Delta told JTA in Hebrew laced with military jargon. “I joined them then and there, and I started fighting back the way I learned how, through urban warfare maneuvers. People followed, and I found myself heading a platoon of young men. Kids, really.”

The other ex-IDF infantrymen joined the Blue Helmets later after hearing it was led by a fellow vet, Delta said.

As platoon leader, Delta says he takes orders from activists connected to Svoboda, an ultra-nationalist party that has been frequently accused of anti-Semitism and whose members have been said to have had key positions in organizing the opposition protests.

“I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier.

www.haaretz.com...

rabbi antlebaum always said the nazis and the zionists ...zionazis..are one and the same
there it is in black and white
and of course there is the several billion dollars the usa spent causing this "revolution" a government that employs senior consultants from the STAZI and the NKVD, and who grovels to AIPAC bribes..and who reminds people of nazi behavior.

i wonder where this guy was during occupy new york?

also i wonder if this guy was a dancing Israeli and/or if his business is a moving company

Ukraine’s statement at the UN that ‘16,000 Russian soldiers had been deployed’ across Crimea sparked a MSM feeding frenzy that steadfastly ignored any hard facts that got in their way.

Especially unwelcome is the fact that the so-called ‘invasion force’ has been there for 15 years already.

The media many trust described in hysterical tones how the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was under a full-scale Russian invasion with headlines like: “Ukraine says Russia sent 16,000 troops to Crimea”, “Ukraine crisis deepens as Russia sends more troops into Crimea,” as well as “What can Obama do about Russia's invasion of Crimea?”.

Facts, and ardent statements by top Russian diplomats were totally ignored by the western ‘war press’.

Russian UN Ambassador Vitaly Churkin pointed to the longstanding 25,000 troop allowance while FM Sergey Lavrov stressed the Russian military “strictly executes the agreements which stipulate the Russian fleet’s presence in Ukraine, and follows the stance and claims coming from the legitimate authority in Ukraine and in this case the legitimate authority of the Autonomous Republic Crimea as well.”

rt.com...
edit on 5-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

after the canadain blue helmet(s) killed by isreals make this particular peice of filth, boasting of wearing a blue helmet particulary reprehensible
but if you live in a nato country meet your self proclaimed masters nato country boy

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
don't believe the news on TV, ever !

Here another video that shows the so called friendly protesters.
Even if it's in german the pictures speak the language

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Danbones

He calls his troops “the Blue Helmets of Maidan,” but brown is the color of the headgear worn by Delta — the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution. Under his helmet, he also wears a kippah.

Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces...

....Delta, who immigrated to Israel in the 1990s, moved back to Ukraine several years ago and has worked as a businessman. He says he joined the protest movement as a volunteer on November 30, after witnessing violence by government forces against student protesters.

“I saw unarmed civilians with no military background being ground by a well-oiled military machine, and it made my blood boil,” Delta told JTA in Hebrew laced with military jargon. “I joined them then and there, and I started fighting back the way I learned how, through urban warfare maneuvers. People followed, and I found myself heading a platoon of young men. Kids, really.”

The other ex-IDF infantrymen joined the Blue Helmets later after hearing it was led by a fellow vet, Delta said.

As platoon leader, Delta says he takes orders from activists connected to Svoboda, an ultra-nationalist party that has been frequently accused of anti-Semitism and whose members have been said to have had key positions in organizing the opposition protests.

“I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier.

www.haaretz.com...

rabbi antlebaum always said the nazis and the zionists ...zionazis..are one and the same
there it is in black and white
and of course there is the several billion dollars the usa spent causing this "revolution" a government that employs senior consultants from the STAZI and the NKVD, and who grovels to AIPAC bribes..and who reminds people of nazi behavior.

i wonder where this guy was during occupy new york?

also i wonder if this guy was a dancing Israeli and/or if his business is a moving company

I wonder when he was in the IDF if it made his blood boil to see his fellow members in the IDF do the same thing to Palestinian civilians with no military background.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

I respect your opinion and right to say it, and I also cannot stand Cameron or Hague but I'd like to ask why you need to label them as Queer?

You're right they wouldn't put up much of a fight but name calling isn't the best way to get your anger or point across. There is an old expression that the first time you call someone a name or shout, you lose the argument and I'm shocked that you got some stars for this.

ATS has become more about name calling and labeling people than debate and discussion. When I first started coming here I was enjoying the debates but now it seems to be all about who can com up with the better insult.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I had said from the beginning that it was an IMF/Bankster war. But noooooo people have to right away bark about "invasion of a sovereign country" and all this Cra#.
reply to post by Guenter

I said the same thing on a number of threads and was told they were just my "paranoid ramblings". What do Syria, Iran and Ukraine have in common? They aren't yet firmly in the claws of the World Bank/IMF crowd......

This reminds me of Syria. Western backed extremists fire chemical shells at civilians....then the West starts bleating about military intervention to "save" the Syrian people, which as we all know they couldn't give a tinkers damn about. But Vlad stymied them by doing what Kerry said was "impossible", and asked Assad to hand em over for destruction.

Now, here we are in Ukraine, we watching a similar attempt play out...yet more radicals supported by the West killing innocent civilians and police alike to justify a Western military intervention....and once again Vlad has punk'd Barry and his banking masters by releasing this phone conversation to the world....lol. Nicely played Vlad....nicely played.

Putin is doing the rope a dope now....exposing the Western powers for the jackals they are.
edit on 5-3-2014 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here is the million dollar question; How long before the USA gets charged with War Crimes and faces sanctions from the International Community?

If all this plays out to be true ALL organizations that were involved should be jailed as war criminals. Of course when the USA does it, nothing happens......

I am so very freaking sick of the Oligarchs running the entire show. I am starting to feel like I am a wimp for not standing against my own Government in a get out the guns meaningful way.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
FROM THE BBC - In the recording, Mr Paet told Baroness Ashton that there was an "increasing understanding" in Ukraine that ousted President Viktor Yanukovych's government was not responsible for the deaths of police and protesters during clashes last month in Kiev.

He said some Ukrainians believed elements from within the new regime in Kiev had employed snipers.

He said Ukrainian doctor Olga Bogomolets had told him that victims from both sides were shot by snipers using the same weapons.

However, Dr Bogomolets told the UK's Telegraph newspaper that she had never had access to victims from the government side and was unable to comment on how they had been killed.

So now it's MSM. I think the doctor should have been a bit more discreet.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown

Kiev Snipers Hired by Maidan Leaders

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join