It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia has every right to act in Ukraine - George Galloway

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

flammadraco
This man is an embarrassment to the UK political system, Google him to see what else he believes in.....

Everyone criticises Galloway but what he said in the video above about sanctions to Iraq was spot on..

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The problem with the truth is you can't go around telling it because some people don't want to hear it.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
He was also quite cushty with Saddam Hussain

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

RocksFromSpace
If only we had more Congress critters you spoke the truth like this man, we are being fed massive amounts of Propaganda on the MSM news shows daily and RT seems to be the only resource to turn to for REAL NEWS.

You do honestly remember the last guy that said " they are our countrymen in another country, we have a right to secure their safety through force if necessary" right?

It was Hitler, right before he invaded everyone around him.

Your reasoning is asinine at best.

This is like Mexico claiming it has a right to invade America with military force to protect their illegal immigrant citizens here.

If they are Russians, they need to go back to Russia, not make a new Russia in another sovereign nation. This is common sense.

Hey I know, by your logic, every nation on earth has a "right" to invade America with their armies, because "their" people are here, and they have a right to use military force to secure their safety.

Are you stupid or insane? No I mean it, which one are you, I cant tell and would honestly like to know.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

flammadraco

So was the American government until he wanted to start selling his oil for Euros instead of dollars. America even gave him the chemical weapons he used on his own people.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

JohnnyCanuck

FlyersFan

Um .. no it doesn't.

WOW. I could only stomach a minute or two of that video. Man, that guy is an idiot.
You may not like what the man had to say, but he is by no means an idiot. I would think you had picked up on that when he addressed your senate a while back.

While we have a natural impulse to support that apparent upwelling of democratic change in the Ukraine...fact is we are not getting the straight goods from the media and Galloway has an annoying habit of cutting through the Bravo Sierra and giving us the unpopular truths.

Not only is he an idiot he is also a known liar!

Anti-Zionist British MP George Galloway Caught Lying During House of Commons Debate

What a complete and utter waste of space this fool is!

Korg.

Galloway said his "theory" was alciaduh did the gassing
we now know that to be true
he said his "THEORY" was they got the stuff from Israel
show us where that has been disproved please
buddy who likes israel better then country he is elected to work for (pays better, i bet )claimed Galloway said that as fact
which he clearly did not...he said "MY THEORY IS"

after obamas proven lies about health care, and lately the Ukraine situation ( just tiny examples of the prezident's lies) and after tony blairs 40 minutes bs,
id say your post is quite inaccurate and completely out of perspective with reality

edit on 5-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

and btw if john Mccain (just like donald rumspheld in Iraq ) - mr alciaduh aids himself, works for anybody..its aipac

also i see you didn't read to good re the post about the actual situation vis a vis russian troops in crimea
and what the legality of troops in the Ukraine actually is...

which indicates Galloway is correct

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

buster2010

FlyersFan

Um .. no it doesn't.

WOW. I could only stomach a minute or two of that video. Man, that guy is an idiot. He starts his rant off with typical anti-American drivel, then goes on to bash his own country over and over. None of what he was blathering about had anything at all to do with Russia INVADING the Ukraine and then telling lies about troops being there and coups, etc etc. And his COWARDICE is unbelievable!!! Hitler would have loved to be up against this guy.

Are you saying that Russia doesn't have a right to protect their people and property? If that was an American base and personnel that was possibly in danger would you be saying don't do anything? Also if a government was taken over by force that is a coup.
edit on 5-3-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

When an elected official goes against his populous this happens, Ukraine has a right to depose a wannabe dictator, just like every other country in history that did it.

No Russia does not have a right to invade a GIANT portion of another country over a tiny section of it containing a base.

Just move to Russia, you will enjoy it with the rest of your "awesome life" comrades living in third world poverty in "the workers paradise".

I cont believe you are going to defend this crap, while in the same breath defending Obama from not helping our guys in Benghazi.

Hypocrite

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

zeevar
This Guy is a dick of the highest order... totally self serving and as popular as a turd in the bath.

He spoke of the truth and you..? trolling as usual..?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

oblvion

RocksFromSpace
If only we had more Congress critters you spoke the truth like this man, we are being fed massive amounts of Propaganda on the MSM news shows daily and RT seems to be the only resource to turn to for REAL NEWS.

You do honestly remember the last guy that said " they are our countrymen in another country, we have a right to secure their safety through force if necessary" right?

It was Hitler, right before he invaded everyone around him.

Your reasoning is asinine at best.

This is like Mexico claiming it has a right to invade America with military force to protect their illegal immigrant citizens here.

If they are Russians, they need to go back to Russia, not make a new Russia in another sovereign nation. This is common sense.

Hey I know, by your logic, every nation on earth has a "right" to invade America with their armies, because "their" people are here, and they have a right to use military force to secure their safety.

Are you stupid or insane? No I mean it, which one are you, I cant tell and would honestly like to know.

The Ukraine signed a bilateral treaty with Russia that is in effect until 2047 and the naval base there is one of the homes to the Black Sea Fleet and it is manned by guess who? Russian personnel and Russia has the right to defend their people. So you really shouldn't ask someone else if they are stupid or insane when you are making comments that are just as ignorant.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
George is a blithering idiot. He really is a racist and does what he does just like Al Sharpton. It's a means of padding his own pocket and he is laughing at all those who support him...all the way to the bank.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

oblvion

No Russia does not have a right to invade a GIANT portion of another country over a tiny section of it containing a base.

Hypocrite

Can you please show me on the MAP the new "front-lines" of the GIANT Portion of the Ukraine that Russia has "Invaded"? I mean last time I checked all I see is a secure Crimean peninsula. And unless my eyes are playing tricks, the Crimea is pretty SMALL compared to the rest of the Ukraine.

ETA:

And it seems that for many the "real estate bubble" has burst. Most hoped that after the USSR had fallen they will just walk in and get all the beach front. Unfortunately Russia is getting back on its own feet again.
edit on 5 3 2014 by Guenter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

TDawgRex
George is a blithering idiot. He really is a racist and does what he does just like Al Sharpton. It's a means of padding his own pocket and he is laughing at all those who support him...all the way to the bank.

don't you mean..."he really is a racist and does what he does just like Sean Hannity"?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Not to parse words here, but in his commentary, Galloway made it quite clear that he was expressing an opinion...his 'theory'...which is substantially different from stating a fact. My theory is that if the snippet shown were not so tightly edited, that might become obvious.

edit on 5-3-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

oblvion

buster2010

FlyersFan

Um .. no it doesn't.

WOW. I could only stomach a minute or two of that video. Man, that guy is an idiot. He starts his rant off with typical anti-American drivel, then goes on to bash his own country over and over. None of what he was blathering about had anything at all to do with Russia INVADING the Ukraine and then telling lies about troops being there and coups, etc etc. And his COWARDICE is unbelievable!!! Hitler would have loved to be up against this guy.

Are you saying that Russia doesn't have a right to protect their people and property? If that was an American base and personnel that was possibly in danger would you be saying don't do anything? Also if a government was taken over by force that is a coup.
edit on 5-3-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

When an elected official goes against his populous this happens, Ukraine has a right to depose a wannabe dictator, just like every other country in history that did it.

Just move to Russia, you will enjoy it with the rest of your "awesome life" comrades living in third world poverty in "the workers paradise".

I cont believe you are going to defend this crap, while in the same breath defending Obama from not helping our guys in Benghazi.

Hypocrite

What happened in the Ukraine was a coup and during a dangerous situation Russia does have a right to defend their people and personnel and they had 26K people there so they didn't have to invade a nation to do it. When it comes to Benghazi we would have had to invade another nation to do it. Benghazi would have never happened if the GOP hadn't cut funding to embassy security and using that consulate to ship arms to Syria the people would have never had the weapons that they used on our people. So learn some facts before making ignorant comments.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit
'Delta' has headed 'the Blue Helmets of Maidan' of 40 men and women - including several IDF veterans - in violent clashes with government forces.

The other ex-IDF infantrymen joined the Blue Helmets later after hearing it was led by a fellow vet, Delta said.

As platoon leader, Delta says he takes orders from activists connected to Svoboda, an ultra-nationalist party that has been frequently accused of anti-Semitism and whose members have been said to have had key positions in organizing the opposition protests.

“I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier. They call me ‘brother,’” he said.

www.haaretz.com...

rabbi antlebaum always said the zionists and the NAZIs were in bed together
there you have it ZIONAZIs in action

and the bit about the blue helmet
after killing Canadian blue helmets in the commission of israelis alleged crimes against humanity makes this particularly reprehensible

galloway aint the proble here thats for sure

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

TDawgRex

wow a fact free post
see above for some facts old boy
YOUR friends are working with the NAZIS

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

jimmyx

TDawgRex

don't you mean..."he really is a racist and does what he does just like Sean Hannity"?

No. Hannity has at least apologized when he has screwed up and was caught lying.

Galloway, Sharpton, Jackson, et al refuse to do that.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

buster2010

So was the American government until he wanted to start selling his oil for Euros instead of dollars. America even gave him the chemical weapons he used on his own people.

There was plenty of blame to go around.
Iraq's Chemical Weapons Program suppliers by country

• Singapore
  • Brazil
  • India
  • Germany
  • Spain
  • Belgium
  • Netherlands
  • China
  • France
  • Britain
  • United States of America

Source

Linky here
In the late 1970's, it was actually the German firm 'Karl Kobe' that sold Iraq the ingredients for it's first chemical weapons. Karl Kobe and others sold Iraq over 1,027 tons of the chemicals needed to produce mustard gas, Sarin, Tabun, and various tear gasses including CS and CN. The chemical weapons program was operational by late 1983/early 1984.

The United States CDC (Center for Disease Control) provided Iraq with biological samples up until 1989 for "Medical research and other purposes". The US supplied anthrax, West Nile virus, botulism, and Brucella melitensis to Iraq for little or no charge.

The United Kingdom paid, in full, for the Iraqi chlorine plant where mustard gas was manufactured. Brazil provided around 100 tons of mustard gas in the early 80's before the British funded plant was up and running. Singapore and India provided the ingredients for VX nerve agent and yet still more Tabun.

Egypt and Spain both provided the majority of Iraq's munitions that were designed to carry and disperse the chemical weapons. In 1984, a CIA leak reported to the Washington Post that the CIA was providing intel to the Iraqis, including the targeting information and coordinates where Iraq used it's chemical weapons against Iran.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Danbones

TDawgRex

wow a fact free post
see above for some facts old boy
YOUR friends are working with the NAZIS

Coming from some one who's brown shirt is still in the dry cleaners and jackboots still need polish, that's pretty funny. I don't like racists. Period.

And I didn't see nor hear one fact. But I did see and hear a idiot. And now I see idiots cheering him on.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

JohnnyCanuck
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Not to parse words here, but in his commentary, Galloway made it quite clear that he was expressing an opinion...his 'theory'...which is substantially different from stating a fact. My theory is that if the snippet shown were not so tightly edited, that might become obvious.

edit on 5-3-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

Yes he did.... Then he Lied to all of parliament by stating he said no such thing!

Korg.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

flammadraco

Uh huh...really wanna go there?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join