It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A. Employees Face New Inquiry Amid Clashes on Detention Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Uh Oh.... This is one of those loose threads which I believe holds the potential to start unraveling the entire quilt of B.S. if tugged on too hard. There is much to find here, I think....but this takes the cake.

WASHINGTON — The Central Intelligence Agency’s attempt to keep secret the details of a defunct detention and interrogation program has escalated a battle between the agency and members of Congress and led to an investigation by the C.I.A.’s internal watchdog into the conduct of agency employees.

The war seems to be in progress between the sides of Washington.....but one side plays real dirty and some folks seem to forget that.

The agency’s inspector general began the inquiry partly as a response to complaints from members of Congress that C.I.A. employees were improperly monitoring the work of staff members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, according to government officials with knowledge of the investigation.

I guess that answers any lingering questions about CIA/NSA specifically watching other parts of their same Government.

This, quoted from Senator Mark Udall (Colorado, Democrat)

“As you are aware, the C.I.A. has recently taken unprecedented action against the committee in relation to the internal C.I.A. review, and I find these actions to be incredibly troubling for the committee’s oversight responsibilities and for our democracy,” he wrote.
Source

I have to agree. I find the actions of the Central Intelligence Agency quite troubling too. When the watchers turn their tools upon the very civilian government they serve? They're totally and entirely out of control and off the reservation.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Just unfreakin believable.........

Here is the kicker though!!!

The CIA Inspector General is asking the "JustUS" Department to do an investigation!

Considering the stellar record of Holder and his department and their "selective" prosecution, I see this going absolutely no where!

More smoke and mirrors to rile up the public.

The more I think of it, the more I believe those in charge are PURPOSELY trying to get the public masses to rise up in revolt against their tyranny!

The more I listen to their lies and monitor their actions, I find it hard to believe they are doing it to appease the anger, but to escalate it........

join