It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-Year Old CEO of Bitcoin Exchange Suicide.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Spot on... To anyone who doesn't see the connections are just willfully ignorant and prefer walking around in the dark.

Hell, sometimes I think it would be better to remain ignorant to the real world dealings... it would be bliss.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
These bank execs and CEOs aren't dying. They buy off people to verify they are dead....running off with their money.

You'd be surprised what a million bucks worth of hush money will buy. Most money was shuffled off to accounts with a different name on them in either Switzerland or one of those Islands or small countries where they don't ask any questions. This is so easy to do nowadays with the constantly changing software, each new software program can be altered to hide things.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Easy come, Easy go! Instant kharma's gonna get you. I'm not losing any sleep over these people. Do you think they did over my troubles? I'll tell you, No! Iam w8tn4it, now it's starting to get hot. Can't w8t for what comes next. I'll make some popcorn, yum!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I hope somebody with the time can make a thread connecting all the dots to the events that have been happening lately.
Something is just not jiving if you ask me. I'm sure a smart @$$ will put me in my place, but I'm just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Haha I read the headline way to fast there and almost cried. I though Satoshi Nakamoto had "offed himself." That would've been so devastating to Bitcoin and the community.....For those who do not know, Satoshi Nakamoto WAS the thought to be pseudoname of the original creator of Bitcoin. Nobody knew who this was and it was assumed it was a pseudoname...but turns out it wasn't, so naturally the US media particuarly newsweek went and found him and posted pictures of his home address online and his real identity. Turns out hes a 65 year old Japanese American with a huge distrust of government and living in California.

Satoshi Nakamoto Found

Anyways, back on topic I just wanted to add that to this thread as it just happened yesterday and seems relevant. I personally have never heard of the exchange this woman was running personally. It must have been a smaller exchange because I know the big players. Anyways, this definitely smells fishy to me and the way I see it there's two possibilities. A) She was 'suicided' for having knowledge she shouldn't, defying the wrong people, perhaps a new implementation for Bitcoin in the works, etc. or B) probably the more likely option....Itll probably come out in the next few days the exchange was hacked and millions were stolen and this woman just couldn't take the responsibility of losing others' money. These hackings have been running rampant lately and I honestly believe the good ole' US Government is behind a good majority of these hacks.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

You haven't heard??? Bitcoin's take you to space!!!!

Winklevoss Twins use bitcoin to go to space

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

and Mckinnley.
and almost reagan.

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
with all BitCoin subtrafuge going on,,, Is It Any Wonder that the 7 Nations pf Lakota are opting for a competition cyber 'coin' called MazaCoin

here is link: Native American tribes adopt Bitcoin-like currency, prepare to battle US government

...a meeting space for virtual currency geeks that looks like an empty art gallery in the middle of New York’s Financial District. Harris was there to promote MazaCoin, a cousin of Bitcoin that is now the official currency of the seven bands that make up the Lakota nation.

...Iron Eyes believes the legal battle and the public perception battle are worth fighting. “We’ve gone through 100 years of imposed poverty. That’s the fight we’re having,” he says. “What we’re trying to do with MazaCoin is just spark something to get us out of this cycle of victimhood.”...

Source: www.theverge.com...

sounds like a 'safe area' for a sanctuary during the collapse, but for healthy hunters types....

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

wow just on the basic facts that does sound suspicious...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Bitcoin = Bre-x

When the multi-billion-dollar fraud Bre-x was about to be discovered definitively - and quickly - the implications of that sent Bre-x founders to extreme measures including suicide.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Have you read the stories about the alleged founder of Bitcoin, that Japanese American guy? His past is more secretive and guarded than Obamas. And his own brother said he was a jerk who did classified work he never talked about.
So I'm assuming he started Bitcoin under orders for somebody for some purpose and now its run its course and its time to pull the plug. But this woman knew something she shouldn't and was probably helped along in her suicide.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Dutchowl
reply to post by skuly

Have you read the stories about the alleged founder of Bitcoin, that Japanese American guy? His past is more secretive and guarded than Obamas. And his own brother said he was a jerk who did classified work he never talked about.
So I'm assuming he started Bitcoin under orders for somebody for some purpose and now its run its course and its time to pull the plug. But this woman knew something she shouldn't and was probably helped along in her suicide.

The Bitcoin saga is one worthy of discussion and opinion on it's own merits. Please don't be one of those people who find any opportunity what-so-ever to co-opt a real story to declare your feelings for - or against - your political "team" of choice.

We get it already: Obama is the illegitimate love child of Satan and Hitler, was born in a Hell-Mouth somewhere in the Rift valley of Africa, sent to America by "Commies" to destroy your way of life and burn the Constitution. You have made that perfectly clear. But can we possibly discuss ANYTHING else without hearing about it? ...Again.

Given how the Enron, Bre-x, and WorldCom frauds unraveled in quick and dramatic fashion, this story is far from over. That said it will likely resolve itself within the year.

Badly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join