It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
sniper rifle MP from the opposition pashinskiy www.youtube.com... creatures shoot and in the police and in the of nazi-terrorists www.youtube.com... translation problems? take screenshots and use app google translator for android
edit on 6/3/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Just because your side (nato western bankers, US gov) just because they are having a difficulty defeating China and Russia, doesn't mean you should throw temper tantrums with non logical ramblings

I will point it out again and again, that people on ATS can listen to the released phone conversation themselves.

It doesn't mater what Estonia says publicly, what they speak of privately is what matters.

And continuous ignorance of video evidence of Maidan protestors being SHOT IN THE BACK by their own people, doesn't bode well for your resume on ATS

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiPrivateWestBankers

Yup, by all means lets ignore the person who made the comment and the context of that conversation and trust RT and Russian media, who seem intent on refusing to include that info in their propaganda. Russia / RT has already been caught using protest footage from Kiev and portraying it as protest footage from Crimea.

If Russia is so on the up and up then why have Ukrainian media outlets been shut down in Crimea?
Why are UN envoys being chased out of Crimea?

Its not a tempter tantrum, its me providing information that RT refuses to include in their spin. Since you and others repeat it, I reply and include it.

how about you stop the personal attacks and stick to discussing the topic?
edit on 6-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Xcathdra
Yup, by all means lets ignore the person who made the comment and the context of that conversation and trust RT and Russian media, who seem intent on refusing to include that info in their propaganda. Russia / RT has already been caught using protest footage from Kiev and portraying it as protest footage from Crimea.

If Russia is so on the up and up then why have Ukrainian media outlets been shut down in Crimea?
Why are UN envoys being chased out of Crimea?

The fact is, the videos of protestors being SHOT IN THE BACK by their own people speaks for itself. You don't want to touch that with a ten foot pole.

It is all available right here on this very ATS thread.

You are so anti Russian, and yet Russian army has yet to kill a single person in Crimea.

While at the same time US government and NATO has killed 1 million people in last 13 years.

What moral legs do you think you can possibly stand on. People on ATS are not your average Americans, people here are sick and tired of lies.

The chants of USA USA, work well on FOX CNN websites and the like, not on ATS.
edit on 7-3-2014 by AntiPrivateWestBankers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers
The fact is, the videos of protestors being SHOT IN THE BACK by their own people speaks for itself. You don't want to touch that with a ten foot pole.

Yet we don't know who the Snipers are do we? Also, I have already stated that the Sniper issue should be investigated and people prosecuted.

AntiPrivateWestBankers
It is all available right here on this very ATS thread.

As is information to the contrary.

AntiPrivateWestBankers
You are so anti Russian, and yet Russian army has yet to kill a single person in Crimea.

and one could argue you are anti-west / anti US / anti Ukraine.

You would be wrong.. I am anti Russian government and it applies to this situation. There is a lot of stuff the Russian government has done that I agree with and there is a lot of stuff my own government has done that I detest and would support charging / prosecuting them. One of the issues you seem to have is you place a person into a general group and go from there. You ignore anything else about them solely based on their opinion on one topic.

* - I say this because I have posted information saying I support an inquiry into determining who the snipers belong to and prosecuting those behind it, regardless of what side they are on.
* - I have stated I support independence for Crimea so as the vote itself is done lawfully and includes all Ukrainians since it affects the entire country and so long as it is clear of outside / internal (Russian military) influence.
* - I have stated I wanted to read the military agreement between Russia and Ukraine with regards to Crimea.

Yet you and others ignore that.

AntiPrivateWestBankers
While at the same time US government and NATO has killed 1 million people in last 13 years.

Shall we discuss the 20 million that dies under Stalin? Shall we look at the number of people who were killed while trying to escape east bloc countries? Shall we look at the number who died while living in east bloc nations / soviet union, soviet republics because they don't agree with that government / ideology. Shall we discuss the number of people Hussein killed? What about Iran? Cuba? South American countries? What about China?

If you are going to throw rocks you may want to make sure your not inside your glass house when you do it.

AntiPrivateWestBankers
What moral legs do you think you can possibly stand on. People on ATS are not your average Americans, people here are sick and tired of lies.

The motto is deny ignorance - I fully support that goal. However, it requires a person to view all info from all sides and to make a decision from there. While you and others attack me for my posts you ignore the information in those posts simply because it does not support your position.

As for a Moral argument - You and some others go to a great length to invoke deaths while attributing those deaths to the US while at the same time you willingly ignore the same from your side of the fence, as if it didn't happen.

So I guess my question is why do you feel you can claim the moral high ground when that high ground is built on top of the mass graves of the people the east bloc nations / former soviet republics / soviet union / Russia put there?

AntiPrivateWestBankers
The chants of USA USA, work well on FOX CNN websites and the like, not on ATS.

And the chats of Russia, Russia only work on RT and Pravda / Itartass and not ATS.

Kazakhstan, one of Russia's staunchest allies from former Republics, has taken Russia to task over their actions.

We can go tit for tat on sources if you want but it wont serve a purpose. I look at the info from both sides, which others don't appear to be doing, and make up my mind from there. I look at western media.. I look at Russian media.. I look at non aligned media. I look at middle east media. I look at Ukrainian media (when its not off the air because of Russia).

When Russian media shows protests on tv, when the footage is confirmed to be from Kiev, and attributes it to coming from Crimea, there is a problem.
When Russia sends in ground forces that are outside of the agreement criteria, only to have Russia state they have no forces in Crimea, there is a problem.
When those soldiers with no insignias state they are Russian military, only to have Russia say they are not Russian troops, is a problem.
When Russia states they are not involved, when Russian naval vessels block the harbor to prevent Ukrainian naval vessels from leaving, there is a problem.
When Russia releases a phone call without it being in proper context, there is a problem.
When the Ukrainian government lawfully removes the former President, only to have Russia interfere because they lost their yes man in Kiev, there is a problem.
When the Ukrainian government takes a vote, in full compliance of Ukrainian law, with regards to Presidential Authority / constitutional changes, only to have Russia interfere, there is a problem.

Respectfully -
Everything I listed above you have ignored. So before you lecture me about my position on the issue you should make sure you aren't doing the very thing you are accusing me of doing.

Finally - since you and others refuse to touch this topic with a 10 foot pole, what is the difference between Crimea and Chechnya?
edit on 7-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Xcathdra
Shall we discuss the 20 million that dies under Stalin? Shall we look at the number of people who were killed while trying to escape east bloc countries?

LOL

I mention how US and NATO killed 1 million people in last 13 years, and you come back with STALIN.

STALIN of all people. Who died god knows when, and whose country Soviet Union fell apart long ago.

And even while mentioning Stalin you throw 20 million people into the mix, didn't Russia lose 20 million in WW2. So I suppose another 20 million was done in by Stalin, that's 40 million.

Why don't we find another 20 million somewhere, or how about 100 million, garbage in garbage out.

Look, I am done here, I am not going to get bogged down with you in endless BS where you and I would end up discussing the Stone Age and who raped who's woman in 100 000 B.C.

Besides. If we did that, you'd lose. As my tribe clearly raped less women than your tribe. LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiPrivateWestBankers

Your attempt at infusing non-western bias is futile.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Britguy
I saw a video clip on LiveLeak a couple of weeks back shot in Kiev. It allegedly showed a member of the opposition stopped in his car by protestors for a search. In the boot (trunk, for our American friends) was a case that was opened and in it was a sniper rifle, with suppressor. The driver was allowed on his way, without further delay!

Found the clip again:

www.liveleak.com...

Any weapons experts know what the firearm is? Not the sort of thing you'd expect to find in the car of supposed politician!

Red handed.

Murdering scum.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Yusomad

Dude I am Canadian, I AM THE "WESTERN" FOR YOUR INFORMATION

Just the kinda Canadian who isn't for NWO and GMO and NSA and NATO and CHEMTRAILS.

If you are the kind of "westerner" who is for US gov, Nato, GMO, NWO.....then you should openly come out and say it out loud.

So that people know exactly what kind of person they are talking to.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

MysterX

Red handed.

Murdering scum.

Of course, but if you are listening to the professional shills, these are like US founding fathers LLOOL

Like Reagan had Taliban in White House comparing them to founding fathers of United States.

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers

Yusomad

Dude I am Canadian, I AM THE "WESTERN" FOR YOUR INFORMATION

Just the kinda Canadian who isn't for NWO and GMO and NSA and NATO and CHEMTRAILS.

If you are the kind of "westerner" who is for US gov, Nato, GMO, NWO.....then you should openly come out and say it out loud.

So that people know exactly what kind of person they are talking to.

Read between the lines, Im spanish myself so I had my share of western "help". Otherwise, cool down some, looks like you are getting emotional.

We really need a sarcasm font...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
good

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

ManFromEurope
rt as the official russian voice of government is NOT the most-unbiased source for infos around Ukrainia, I would think..

Therefore: High hoax-propability.

No simple hoax i'm afraid, two videos are available that show US trained Maidan sharpshooters, including the sniper squad posing for an image during training by the US back in 2006...

It also shows media footage from the actual sniper shootings, with analysis of hits and positions taken up by snipers TOGETHER with media camera crews who shot the film footage, while the snipers next to them shot the people.

In addition to this video from this thread showing a Maidan offical's vehicle stopped and searched by protestors prior to sniper shootings, suppressed sniper rifle found in the trunk of his car, and he was allowed to proceed onwards to KIEV with the sniper rifle...

It does appear to be a hoax, but not the one you think it is unfortunately.

edit on 7-3-2014 by MysterX because: typo

edit on 7-3-2014 by MysterX because: fixed quote

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yusomad
Read between the lines, Im spanish myself so I had my share of western "help". Otherwise, cool down some, looks like you are getting emotional.
We really need a sarcasm font...

my bad, sorry

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Seriously guys.... go watch page 4 and the videos there.

It's pretty damn obvious that the protesters were being shot down from behind.

Another western instigated "democratic" riot against a tyrant president...

We the public never seize to be gullible or learn from past mistakes. Just look at the mess we let our governments create in the middle east.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
shots in the back the video of captured by terrorists hotel ukraine

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers

Xcathdra
Shall we discuss the 20 million that dies under Stalin? Shall we look at the number of people who were killed while trying to escape east bloc countries?

LOL

I mention how US and NATO killed 1 million people in last 13 years, and you come back with STALIN.

STALIN of all people. Who died god knows when, and whose country Soviet Union fell apart long ago.

And even while mentioning Stalin you throw 20 million people into the mix, didn't Russia lose 20 million in WW2. So I suppose another 20 million was done in by Stalin, that's 40 million.

Why don't we find another 20 million somewhere, or how about 100 million, garbage in garbage out.

Look, I am done here, I am not going to get bogged down with you in endless BS where you and I would end up discussing the Stone Age and who raped who's woman in 100 000 B.C.

Besides. If we did that, you'd lose. As my tribe clearly raped less women than your tribe. LOL

But wait... you forgot how every single death under the Soviet era was because of "Communism"!

Prepare your scientific calculator... more digits to deal with.

Yet the deaths caused by capitalism were all individuals fault. Because they supported the commies... were lazy... or "terrirists"... or now "Putin lovers/flthy Russians".

And thanks to Xcathedra, you and I might become one of them soon... because of THIS!
edit on 7/3/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by Echtelion

As opposed to seeing everything from the Russian side?

No really there was not. The Ukrainian government voted to remove the President, which is lawful under Ukrainian law. No matter how many time you try to skew that fact does not make it so.

The actions of the Crimean government are unlawful as under Ukrainian law they cannot ask for outside assistance.

From Free Dictionary

putsch also Putsch (po͝och) n. A sudden attempt by a group to overthrow a government.

1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a violent and sudden uprising; political revolt, esp a coup d'état

From Dictionary.com

putsch: noun a plotted revolt or attempt to overthrow a government, especially one that depends upon suddenness and speed.

From Merriam-Webster

putsch: a secretly plotted and suddenly executed attempt to overthrow a government

A democratically-elected State leader cannot be removed by other entities than the citizens who voted for him, by due electoral process, according to DEMOCRATIC constitutional law. So on the 22 in the morning, in a sudden, unpredictable move, in VIOLATION WITH A LEGAL POLITICAL AGREEMENT the day before, the Parliament was raided and apparently forced to a "vote" to overthrow Yanukovitch. That IS a putsch, by the book.

Did this faction ask the Ukrainian people through elections to remove Yanukovitch? NO.

Did they pass a referendum on that? NO.

Here we had a small number of people who voted to overthrow a government. So this is dictatorial USURPATION of democratic power.

So, once again, your argument in support of the democratic nature of this overthrow, is fail. It was not democratic, and the current Kiev government is not a democracy.
edit on 7/3/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Echtelion
A democratically-elected State leader cannot be removed by other entities than the citizens who voted for him, by due electoral process, according to DEMOCRATIC constitutional law.

Im glad you are familiar with those definitions however I am surprised you posted them since they apply to Russia and not Ukraine.

Secondly, maybe you should read the Ukrainian Constitution before you make an untrue statement. The removal of the former President was done in accordance with Ukrainian law. If you actually researched that you would see that.

Feel free to come back and rejoin when you are up to speed on the facts and not Russian propaganda.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Xcathdra

Echtelion
A democratically-elected State leader cannot be removed by other entities than the citizens who voted for him, by due electoral process, according to DEMOCRATIC constitutional law.

Im glad you are familiar with those definitions however I am surprised you posted them since they apply to Russia and not Ukraine.

Secondly, maybe you should read the Ukrainian Constitution before you make an untrue statement. The removal of the former President was done in accordance with Ukrainian law. If you actually researched that you would see that.

Feel free to come back and rejoin when you are up to speed on the facts and not Russian propaganda.

Alright, then. By what clause or article of this constitution the President could be removed?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join