It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The way of resistance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You probably know it, because you are probably on it.

You want to reach your goal, but all day every day, you take two steps forward and one back instead of reaching the goal. As long as they have got you walking you do not reach it. I feel it's like they are controlling my destiny having me like a puppet on a string. You don't find the hand holding the string, and the string cannot be cut. You struggle with it every day making you angry and frustrated. The only purpose of the hand is keeping you from attaining your goal.

What's at the end of this way of resistance is freedom, but freedom doesn't undo you of this way.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You struggle on this way because you care and when you stop caring it's all good, but you haven't achieved your goal and it seems like you are on standby, just to proceed on this way again, trying to reach your goal.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

oktopus
I feel it's like they are controlling my destiny having me like a puppet on a string. You don't find the hand holding the string, and the string cannot be cut. You struggle with it every day making you angry and frustrated. The only purpose of the hand is keeping you from attaining your goal.

Sometimes the 'goal' isn't need it to get you want you truly want deep down inside. Other times, it naturally comes to you when you just relax and trust that you have what you need.

Life is expressing itself through our bodies. The body wants to be in control of everything because it doesn't like the idea that something greater is in charge. It likes being in control because it doesn't feel safe. It doesn't have Faith that things will be OK.

The Body resists The Life flowing through it out of fear due to not trusting it, and that influences actions towards other people.

The fear can resort in...
Greed such as feeling scared that you may not have enough so you need more and more,
Anger such as being scared of someone harming you in some way so you attack first,
Revenge such as being scared that people will take advantage of you,
Pride such as being scared of another person's opinions so you live in fear and worry about how others see you.

Sometimes I have those moment where I wish I can control every single aspect of my life, but no matter how hard you try it's impossible. Certain things will be unavoidable and still slip through your hand, and it'll also make you more judgmental and angry with others over the littlest things.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I believe to be the worst mess ever. I'm quite good at connecting the dots and am good at providing a solution to problems sometimes but love seems to go under the disguise of hate an opposite. Nothing is what it seems. Do I have a place in this world or am I only rejected in it? Are people envious about me or do they just see me as a loser? Are people taking me on the right track? This world seems like a copy of the real deal. It's like an alternative.

God sustains, but instead, we sustain ourselves, smashing other people's heads for food and whatever riches. So it seems. People who lend me a hand are the same stabbing my back two minutes later. I said it many times before, someone is not particularly fair to me. Keeping me from attaining what I want, and fooling me already having it. When I want to go back, it pulls me forward, there where I don't want to go. Are they keeping me from finding the kingdom within?

As I said, it's like it's all it/they do(es), it seems to be their only purpose, yet I live together with the people.

Can we speak and discuss these things openly? What seems to be an elephant is a musquito, and otherwise.

I figure people just don't like us. I feel not ready for a war, but I don't feel like dying either.

The more you trust people, the more they keep you from what you want.

I feel this underlying battle, a silent war going on.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Now I know why people didn't care, they oppressed me. I constantly wondered why I didn't got the attention I deserved. They oppressed me. I seem to grow out of it.

top topics

join