It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are you with no ego and ambition, with no desire?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lotuschild

Ok. Everyone hurried with the crowd to another thread. So what I´ve got for you?
Two weeks ago I watched a movie. It is a horrible movie about a kidnapped guy burried alive under ground in a coffin. The name is Burried (2010). Director hasn't let him to pray so you can guess what kind of movie it is. To anyone else I would say don't watch it ever.
However you watch it. You won't like it but it can be used to lead your mind to imagine a border situation.
After you've seen it, in a bed while falling asleep you will think about it for sure.
After this experiment you can write me a report.
Would you really called Krishna down there? What would you think about? What would you do?

I will tell you. I can imagine there are some very old bored spirits with monumental egoes. They want to spread their mind and themselves (they are spirits) into beings. Be carefull whom do you invite in, whom do you call hare hare everyday. Who needs so many invitations?
Look at this vid. There is a blue goddess Tara. Some Tibetans at least know they created an image with many attributes. Each color has a meaning there.

After this experiment if you will still be ok with your path then ok

Take your time. Let me know here.
edit on 16/3/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammmarrr

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

DEAD

surely everyone has to have at least one of those things?

without either one of them... check your pulse!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
hell, i just quit.

will pick it up soon enough.

one needs a break sometimes.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well I admit and confirm you are still around

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In a permanent state, it doesn't seem to me that the permanent loss of any of the three (ego, ambition, desire) would be either pleasant or desirable. However, I believe that temporarily losing any or all of these at some point in your life is essential to truly knowing yourself, and ultimately to growth. I also believe that when any or all of these are out of balancevin a person, nothing but trouble ensues for that person and more so for anyone around that person.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lotuschild

You are the first to admit to me that there is a movement going on. I had to figure it out myself - and I'm sure that man does not know about this almost hidden movement. I will not make generalizations anymore, but I do feel like I am at war. This is very real you know. The moment I walk outside I am at war and have to look out for women, because they have so much hatred and animosity now. But this is a war of evil, and women now have the mark of a serpent. So the only way to fight evil is with good. So the way to fight this war is to forget about the opposite sex, eliminate them as if they never existed to begin with. Last night a girl woke me up at 2 in the morning laughing and talking with her boyfriend when she knows that I was right there sleeping. It will never stop because in this awful movement there is nothing but animosity towards man. I have to know that, now in modern society, if I walk by a woman there is no chance to smile or talk to her anymore because in the name of judgemental ego she already hates me. This is why so many women in the last year, gave me attitude and a hard time for opening my mouth and asking a question - making me feel as if I shouldn't have the right to know information, or inquire about information.

I am going to scream.
edit on 9Sun, 16 Mar 2014 09:56:45 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoSun, 16 Mar 2014 09:56:45 -0500 by greyer because: War of evil - Man vs. Ego of Woman

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

We (animals too) are obviously made as man and woman so our creator has to have this female aspect too. To see a woman as the source of evil animosity is false. You can easily see a woman as a compassionate angel that has more in common with God and a man as silly destructive animal learning how to behave. Remember we often hate only what we wanted to love so you may just have some unsolved conflict with your desires. After you solve it you'll be able to love them again. You can love all of them as sisters, mothers or just as God's imperfect and suffering children.

Woman's voice is rising up like a blue starlight. Like the matter wanted to vibrate at higher frequency with no shame of giving the impression of weakness.
The lower has a man voice the more manly it is considered. Like coming from blue with tendency to be red. Etc.
This is how the universe works. Respect it or try to find a female aspect in yourself without turning into half-man with gynecomastia.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Lotuschild
reply to post by greyer

But there are still wonderful, kind, compassionate, humble and fair women in the world, just as there are also men with these qualities remaining.

Yes there are.
I do not see a new feminism movement or what greyer sees .
I see the male dominant (egoic mind) society's deconstruction of the female into a "lady gaga".
The objectionable/unconscious woman discussed are just doing what men in hellywood and the music industry told them to do behaving like sex objects as they are asleep .
It does not matter the gender in displaying those qualities (or in lacking) as unconsciousness and consciousness does not care if you are a man or woman.

And on topic Answer yeah good answer "dead or the supreme"

edit on 16-3-2014 by BDBinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2014 by BDBinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

onequestion
Who are when you have no desire, when you reach a point where you realize what ambition really is? What do you then become?

Can any of you explain yourself without the lexicon you use to explain your identity?

Forget what you do and what your goals are, how do you then explain yourself?

Can anyone honestly answer this question?
edit on 3/5/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

You are a conscious organism that must still make choices.

If you think that you will ever not attempt to relieve pain, thirst, uncomfortable temperatures, a full bladder, etc, I would say it can't be done, although the occasional catatonic schizophrenic seems close.

And besides the common occurrences of physical discomfort, there is a knowledge that action must be taken to prevent the imposition of same/similar discomfort by outside forces (read other people.)

We don't get to become solely spirit/consciousness whilst in possession of a physical body. Maybe afterward.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

This isn't imagination but something that I run into a lot. I believe it is a spiritual battle and people can engage in a spiritual battle without knowing the guidelines over what is spiritual and what is physical. They want to remove the peace from individuals, but they do not see it as an attempt to remove the peace from inside of another person.

I need to be positive among this ring that I don't want to be in, so my biggest goal at this point is to learn forgetfulness and short term memory so that I can erase things from my memory immediately after they happen.
edit on 8Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:36:31 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoMon, 17 Mar 2014 08:36:31 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Feel free to ignore me but aren't you suggesting pot smoking by some reverse psychology?
Memory is good. Peace that can be stolen wasn't real either.
If you believe that you will have more peace with sedated short term memory let me tell you that it's not working like this.
Your brainstorming is somehow familiar to me. I'm meeting people with drug induced psychosis and it always sounds like that.
Good herbs to chill out in the mind are Blue Vervain, Skullcap, Catnip, Valerian and some CBD.
There is no peace to fight for, just stop generating problems and it's here.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

greyer
reply to post by BDBinc

I need to be positive among this ring that I don't want to be in, so my biggest goal at this point is to learn forgetfulness and short term memory so that I can erase things from my memory immediately after they happen.
edit on 8Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:36:31 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoMon, 17 Mar 2014 08:36:31 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

To be focused on the present moment is a key to being positive, have you read 'The power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle ?
It prioritizes focusing on the inner as when there is no battle there, there is no battle felt anywhere.
And sometimes to forget or stop thinking about the past ( energized negativity) we also need to forgive. These people you described don't sound like they even know what they are doing, meaning they are unaware - forgiveness is key.
What you describe, erase things from your memory, is exactly what happens when you stay in the moment, you can use memory when you need it but you not get trapped in the past. You move without resistance with life.

Thread writer Onequestion in a fight is brought to the moment (you do not have time in a fight to think as you need to be -Zen). But that "being present in the moment" can be done all the time. Ambition, desires and all outer goals are secondary and can move one away from peace if you make them primary and focus on how to get them"in the future". You end up imagining only in the future when you get this or that will you be content (which is a recipe for discontent).

Peace.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I'm a dumb little slave.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

BDBinc
reply to post by BDBinc

have you read 'The power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle ?

I may need to read this, it rings a bell. I was surprised to see such wisdom when I was ready for a lashing. Ambition is a worldly thing because they are not ambitious to learn the spirit. Just like one has a passion to do things and visit places I have a passion for meditating and sitting still - the complete opposite.

How much power is there now, and how can we utilize it to the best of our true ability? To me it is like a rhythm, a frequency that is invisible. We have to listen and it takes extreme practice. When I take a step I do not want to go forward, I want to step into something like a different world. The ego for some reason will turn it's back to this. I need to forget about the ego because it is an animal, it will get jealous unconsciously without control and it will cause negativity. The rules of the ego fall apart when the rules of the spirit are learned, so it is really an argument between the spiritual and the negative which is really the ego. Ego being the force causing denial. General denial is an intent to refuse truth.

Thanks
edit on 8Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:24:02 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoWed, 19 Mar 2014 08:24:02 -0500 by greyer because: quotes

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Its all in the Atoms, Man.

Ask the Atoms...........

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join