It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, Ukraine and the NWO (prelude of things to come)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'd just add here that other nations have not been so quick to assume war in the conventional and ugly sense won't still be a part of all this. I was thinking about this earlier and considering a thread about it, but found this one and figured it would too closely duplicate. I'll just add the context here.

Russian authorities believe more shelters are needed because the current nuclear bomb shelters can hold about half of Moscow's population, Russia Today TV channel reported.

Architects have been given a task to construct a typical model of an easy-to-build shelter that will be located all over the city, 10 to 15 meters underneath the apartment blocks, shopping centers, sport complexes and parks, so that people would reach them within a minute in case of an attack.
Source (2011)

Everyone assumed those were for 2012 Myan madness, but perhaps that was a convenient distraction to getting a pretty large job done. I was wondering a bit and looking around some more when I came across what that link above refers to for a massive shelter in Shanghai.

The authorities in Shanghai, which is the Chinese financial hub, have built a huge underground shelter against the eventuality of terrorism or industrial accidents.

The vast 968,400sq ft subterranean complex could accommodate 200,000 people for up to 15 days.

It is linked to government offices, commercial and residential areas and the transport system by a labyrinth of tunnels.
Source (2006)

Pretty handy war time shelter as well. I wonder how many Chinese population centers have some form of the same thing for one stated reason or another? Personally, I couldn't even say where the old civil defense shelters were around this area. They're probably stuffed with cases of books or other things for storage space anyway.

This last one is about how to destroy them more than anything....but confirms their presence as more than the rumors they once were.

A Georgetown University team led by Phillip Karber conducted a three-year study to map out China’s complex tunnel system, which stretches 3,000 miles.
Source (2013)

Yup.. I'm starting to think this was thought out in advance. Things are still happening real fast to keep track, but interesting angles to consider.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

You'd be surprised. I'm actually very many times fascinated by the Bible. It's just that my ideas on the Bible are complex, and don't fit into one neat category.

<< 1   >>

join