It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, Ukraine and the NWO (prelude of things to come)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This has all been orchestrated for some time. The decline in US power was/is well planned out as well as new moves by Russia and soon to be China on the world stage. It is all designed to level the playing field and solidify the coming One World Government (OWG). It was clear in the past few decades when the US was as strong as it was, there could be no one such OWG because the US could challenge or rather prevent it (though by default and design, it helped create it). Well that is no longer. Its coming and buckle your seat belts.

War is coming. It wont be an "end the planet" type deal. It WILL be (at its end when treaties are signed) that its all ONE. As in China forgiveness of US debt, US shutting down bases world-wide, etc. It will be give and take by all the big parties and by doing so it will change everything.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I thought about this and it would make sense on many different levels. Are you an insider, do you have any kind of substantial proof to back your claims or we have to take your word for it?

S+F

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yeeeaaah...

I'm pretty sure it is actually over oil and gas.

But sure. OWG... woot woot.

Rock on!

I still S+F'ed. Good theory.
edit on 4-3-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I really hope you are wrong... but my intuition says otherwise...

I would add to watch how things progress in that whole India/China/Pakistan area... that is a powder keg just waiting to be set off.

S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
China may very well feel that now is the time for them to incurse on the disputed islands in the South China Sea. What an opportunity? The West not doing anything in Ukraine, would also not do anything in the SCS as well. World events will pick up now. No proof other than my word, but watch.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I agree, proof is in the aftermath of ww2. Don't forget Hitler was down with the NWO, as any good occultist. Thousands of NAZI scientists came to the US after the war and infected the US government like a cancer. I was shocked to find out that the Nazis were pro Zionism as well. Didn't every crusade invade Israel? Why would Hitlers 3rd not even go there... or did they. Our History since WW2 is a fantasy world of propaganda, Hitler lived a long life "helping" us against Russia while his Bavarian brothers in the White House secretly eroded our faith and morals, to the pathetic level of consciousness seen in my generation. i could go on and on in how it all ties in but I dont know where to start at in history as this goes WAY back. The history of Ossetia and the Osset religion are interesting. Israel is where all this # starts and its where it will all end.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm not even sure why we worry about a one world government if it is a democratic one. Other than diversity and certain sovereign rights being breached (competition, trading, comparing...) it doesn't seem as though it would be so bad so I would like to be educated as to why it is such a frightening thought (other than the antichrist).

As one example - the declaration of human rights is difficult to uphold due to cultural differences. A one world rule with some muscle on basic human rights, (no marrying a 9 year old off; everyone has the right to a trial, etc), sounds good to me. The danger that I've always thought about lies in a bad approach - no checks and balances or limits, only a few Countries controlling everything, continuing to live posh lives, etc. One currency - not sure how that would look but why would any of that need to be changed? That choice would remain with the sovereign Nations. If this were to happen it could work - if done right - but I'm also not an expert on government structures.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

No don't go buy any euro or anything else. There will be no new world order. Not unless it is the antichrist and the end is near and it won't matter.. EU has worked so great we just jumping up down to join that Not lol... What a joke, destructive to the bone.

No we will keep what we have a, China never gonna give up on her debt lol...

The Bot

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hitler was voted in democratically. Just goes to show how key words evolve their own unique meanings opposite the definition. Democracy=Freedom in many peoples mind. Democracy, is the few fooling the majority.
Lets say 60% of the "NWO" was vegan, now in order to become a part of the "ruling majority" you must be vegan. Where does that leave the rest of us? Enemies of "The World", we must be exterminated!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I haven't exactly cut my teeth on being a conspiracy theorist, so don't sue me on this one. I even started a Rant thread where I lay out my dismay over my lack of qualifications in said field. I'm gonna ask a really stupid question: What is it that's bad about a One World Government? I see a lot of people opposed to it (of course, here on ATS), but nobody exactly outlines what's bad about a One World Government. If you're brave enough to answer my question, please give details on all of the detriments of a One World Government. And just as a disclaimer, I come from a robust occult background, so my perspective may be exactly 180 degrees from yours (the average NWO theorist).

Just to make it easier, I'll give you one that I may have picked up from all my time here on ATS:
1) Big Brother more easily being able to tell us what to do.
2) Go...

Mods: If you think that I should create my own thread, then I will do so.
edit on bTue, 04 Mar 2014 23:02:56 -0600pm62America/Chicago3pmTuesday04America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Pastor Lindsey Williams actually said the dollar was going to be devalued early 2014 and it would be blamed on something else. I think this Russia thing is that pretense. It's all down hill from here I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

In a "nutshell" the idea is that we the little people will have suspended rights and freedoms making us essentially slaves to the government from birth to death. We will work to make the leaders richer while we suffer and die. Tests and experiments of all horrendous variety will be carried out on us. Your family will no longer belong to you, but to the government and they can enter your house and take what they want, including your wife or daughter. All will belong to the government. We will have "peace" because we will be living in a literal prison.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidx

If done right it could be a good thing. What "right" would be would take a good deal of thought but for sure the first laws have to do with those who lead....

No pampering - those who convene to make decisions live like the average person (must enforce humility in leaders).
No leader may stay in power longer than 1 year and they are not to do anything but uphold global laws that can be generalized to all people regardless of culture (no room for agendas).
Every citizen must contribute to this government - locally and otherwise (like jury duty but longer services). Everyone is involved at some level - not just a few. There would always a need for legal, financial, agricultural, and other experts but it is a their duty to simply uphold present laws.

Laws would simply be to uphold basic human rights and to keep things peaceful. What laws should be enacted is where it gets complicated. The leadership part isn't complicated.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

But what makes that different from any autocratic society that already exists now? Is it because there are no checks and balances from other countries and trans-national entities (example: NATO)?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Yes, it's because theoretically there would be no where on Earth to run and no one to stop the government from exerting it's power how it sees fit.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A one world government would need a ruler, who would you put there? I'm not sure if you have ever read biblical scriptures being an occultist, but it says the antichrist will have authority of “every tribe, people, language and nation”. Ever heard the phrase something like "Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely." You know that prism on the cover of the pink floyd album, the dark side of the moon? The "occult" is the prism, we are the light. You go in, your light gets trapped in a circle, and reversed. The prism is an illusion.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidx

I'm actually well-versed in the Bible. I could tell you my interpretation of Rev. 13, but I think that we would get kicked off this thread for getting off-topic. Also, what I've learned formally may be very different from what John actually intended to convey.

edit on bWed, 05 Mar 2014 13:52:17 -0600pm63America/Chicago3pmWednesday05America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So in a new world government, to whom would you grant authority? I have a strong feeling "the beast" of revelation is a supercomputer that will ultimately dictate our lives. I think that is the only answer to finding a one world leader everyone will agree with, make one "like no other before it".

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidx

If I told you what I really believe about the Bible, we would get into a debate that would take us very far off the topic of this thread. Let's put it this way, I, for the most part, subscribe to the views of the Ra material. I'm almost positive that you think that the Ra material is Satanic. I'm not even sure if you're familiar with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I would prefer not to get into any kind of debate spiritual books and the relevance or irrelevance of them. I believe that ALL the spiritual books are based on history. Sound history that as it was transmitted over time (verbally and then written) got bastardized in some form or the other.

In 2004 a group of us began a short project that didn't get followed through with called the Revelation research project. In that thread I copy/pasted a research paper I had written in 1996/1997 when a friend of mine who was also deeply into studying eschatological writings asked the question....

Who is Gog and Magog? The importance of the question from an eschatological standpoint being that Gog of Magog brings on the gathering of the nations which leads to the "Battle of Armegeddon".

Here's the link to the post that contains the 1996 research paper I wrote for my friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may not be interested in reading it because of some opposition you have to entertaining anything that remotely attaches to a book of religion...in particular the Bible, so I'll just pull the statement of importance out...

"This pseudo-rectangle surprisingly matches the area enclosed by the boundaries of modern day Ukraine."

Just wanted to share a line of thought that could be linked to the activities of today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join