It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos from a 1972 Rothschild Illuminati party

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If you dont see symbology in these pictures you wont see it anywhere. The question should be if its intentional.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Very odd. And creepy. Makes me feel a bit sick.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn and Baronness Marie-Helene De Rothschild at Longchamp horse race Paris, France. June 20, 1966.

See here

She wasn't just a starlet, she was one of the "elites" herself inside Hollywood and outside of, coming from an aristocratic family. Not a shocker she would be guests of her acquittance's or close friend's party.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If they're reading. If you could just go a head and send me a private plane and collect me for the next party that'll be great, any airport in Ireland will do. I'll bring my own drink even, looks like fun

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

Just go to wall street.

Very disturbing photos. Clearly perverted Satanists, but this is known that they are.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

CallmeRaskolnikov
i can't believe all the people saying the rothschilds are some normal everyday rich family. it just goes to show that if you layer your beliefs using symbolism it goes right over peoples heads.

i wonder why the horned head mask? meh, who cares? that bitch is hot!....

hmmmmm i wonder?

what? its legless infant and an infants cracked open, hollow skull... not symbolic of anything, it's all just surrealism...please

a birdcage over someones head, that's not symbolic of anything either....

a mannequin, just a mannequin, they just have a thing for dolls, that's all, they just look creepy.....

this party couldn't have anymore overt programming symbolism. they're one of the oldest, wealthiest bloodlines in the world. guess they got that way from being just like the rest of us!
edit on 6-3-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

If that woman with the deer head wanted to show tribute to Baphomet then why didn't she have the antlers shaped to look like horns, add the extra horn in the middle, and have the pentagram design on the forehead? I mean for a rich person and vast experience in the occult it seems like she did a crappy job on her Baphomet costume. I need to warn my parents about their Devil worshiping Illuminati friends who have hosted a surrealist party in the past. Thanks for the info guys now I can tell these people the great news about Jesus!
edit on 7-3-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by FW4ats

This video correctly identifies the Tom Cruise character using Masonic Gestures in the movie a number of times,

From your fantastic source.

WTF is a "masonic gesture"?

Umm you must be a low level mason because a "masonic gesture" is when people scratch their face with a finger or rub their beard. Here is a video of a victim of gang stalking done by the mason's who keep telling him "be Jesus or die". P.S He's from are great state of NC.
Masonic Gesture

He shows you the Masonic Gestures in the beginning of the video

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

BABYBULL24
The All Seeing Eye...

That 'half face' mask the man is wearing looks just like the face of the Mona Lisa.

Or am I imagining it?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

A Masonic Gesture is a personalized recognition signal based on the cutsign or penal sign, which consists of a downward motion of the hand across the chest, as you well know Bro. Dissembler.

Have a look here, on your favourite website: freemasonrywatch.org..., plenty of examples posted of prominent 'bright' masons doing it in public.

example from cover of masonic magazine: freemasonrywatch.org...

edit on 8-3-2014 by FW4ats because: link to image

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FW4ats

Buttoning your jacket is a masonic sign? To what does it elude?

Seriously, step away from that sight and look for some other "less nutty" mason bashing site and you will find our signs. They aren't hard to do and even easier to recognize, but that isn't one of them. And we don't do them in public.

If you are interested in this subject, you can read about our meetings and when we use them and why.

I must go now, it's time for prayer. Balphomet is waiting.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreamkidd

It`s a surreal ball. This is what they look like, surreal.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious, going on the site, that both the guy with 'bandages' across his face and the woman with the apple (which was described as something to do with Eve) are tributes to very famous paintings by famous Surrealist Rene Magritte.
This was a Surrealist party, no? As another poster mentioned, very hip with 70s elite/Hollywood....ooh look at us, we're NOT shallow...cliques
Also, birdcages were fashionable fancy dress in those circles, as it allowed you to make an 'arch' feminist/ trapped in gilded cage reference while allowing everyone to admire your expensive hair, male up etc and the face that made you famous.
Nothing to see here, folks (although I'd love an invitation!)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by FW4ats

Buttoning your jacket is a masonic sign? To what does it elude?

Seriously, step away from that sight and look for some other "less nutty" mason bashing site and you will find our signs. They aren't hard to do and even easier to recognize, but that isn't one of them. And we don't do them in public.

If you are interested in this subject, you can read about our meetings and when we use them and why.

I must go now, it's time for prayer. Balphomet is waiting.

You guys and eastern star are taking all the good talent according to freemasonry watch, Tom Hanks. Jimmy Fallon, John Boehner, Jay z, Bob Beckel, George Zimmerman, John Kerry, Anthony Weiner, Jimmy Kimmel, Tom Cruise, Jay Leno, Richard Nixon, Sarah Palin, Britney Spears, William Dafoe, Alex Jones, Conan O’Brien, Prince Williams, Craig Ferguson, and Stephen Colbert. Do you guys really need all the popular late night talk show host and can the elks lodge have dibs on Seth Meyers? I hope you enjoyed those videos I posted.

edit: I find it weird that out of all the topics on here Freemasonry seems to attract new members who post less than 10 posts and then leave. Maybe they are shills for other popular fraternities trying to persuade other ats members to hate freemasonry haha?
edit on 8-3-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

You don't mean......infiltrators from the LIONS club??!!!????!!!

Those bastards!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Funny...
Funny how there are ten calamities in which the triad of tyranny, fanaticism, and ignorance abide.
Master elect of nine is nine. Then there is the grand elect mason at 14 to make ten.
Then there is the master elect of fifteen in which you find their fifteen methods of capturing the incorruptible.
To fend for self is nice... I'm a fan of doing it on my own... however... Freemason(s) seem to have a grasp on these mysteries which can indeed make a man/women BETTER!
I'm u2u'ing treachery if you're interested.lol

I want to be a "Free My Son" for pity's sake!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

You don't mean......infiltrators from the LIONS club??!!!????!!!

Those bastards!

I think so, word on the street is the Lion club have a nice little racket going on. You Masons better watch out they are going to start taking over your turf soon plus I heard they are trying to recruit some of the secret Masons like Obama, Bush, The Pope, Jay Z, Ted Kennedy, and Bibi Netanyahu. I also heard a rumor that the Lions club have sought out help from Theresa Caputo to even go after some of your Dead secret Members like Aleister Crowley, Karl Marx, Joseph Stalin, Hitler, and a few of the Rothchild's.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreamkidd

i am seeing all manner of pagan and Mystery symbolism.

I would bet my Celtic friends would recognize who the figure on the right is meant to represent.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

network dude
reply to post by FW4ats

This video correctly identifies the Tom Cruise character using Masonic Gestures in the movie a number of times,

Umm you must be a low level mason because a "masonic gesture" is when people scratch their face with a finger or rub their beard. Here is a video of a victim of gang stalking done by the mason's who keep telling him "be Jesus or die". P.S He's from are great state of NC.
Masonic Gesture

Isn't it rather convenient that if someone claims that they have not witnessed what you are talking about, you can just dismiss them for not being deep enough in the organization to know? And somewhat humorous that the non mason isaccusing the mason of not knowing enough about.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What's e even funnier... Is... that non masons believe masonry is about them (non masons) being conquered. lol.

Also... Pinocchio is banned from WATs points. Why oh why...???
edit on 19-3-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

nancyliedersdeaddog

network dude
reply to post by FW4ats

Masonic Gesture

Isn't it rather convenient that if someone claims that they have not witnessed what you are talking about, you can just dismiss them for not being deep enough in the organization to know? And somewhat humorous that the non mason isaccusing the mason of not knowing enough about.

My comment was complete sarcasm and network dude knew that. The video I posted was done by a very sick person who unfortunately suffers from mental illness and believes these things. I think most other ats members also knew my comment was sarcasm and if they didn't know that all changed when they watched the video. Obviously people scratching their face or rubbing their beard aren't masonic gesture.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join