It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos from a 1972 Rothschild Illuminati party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

but a site called hangthebankers.com sounds like they may have an agenda...

Well yes they could, but then, so could you. Their agenda is obvious, yours possibly not so much.

For all we know, you could be here just to throw everyone off the scent.

Agendas are not always obvious and you have kept up a presence in this thread.

Of course without going through all of your posts and checking when and where you reply we would not know.

No offense is intended BTW, just demonstrating a principal.

This was a party by and for the rich and powerful and the imagery does speak volumes. On its own it could be just a sick party. When added to the whole gambit of knowledge on this group, it does seem rather off.

P

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

How am I throwing people off the scent by asking why Audrey Hepburn is at this satanic illuminati party?

Are people that weak minded that my comments will actually sway their already made up minds?

ETA: And also, surrealism as an art form has been around since the 20's, google image search surrealist art and you'll see what I mean.

So for nearly a century this type of art has been benevolent, then someone gets hold of a party held by the Rothchilds and all of a sudden it becomes satanic and illuminati.

Pretty pathetic when you look at it like that, don't you think?

edit on 6-3-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Kubricks 'Eyes Wide Shut' was filmed in one of the Rothchilds Estates in England.

VIDEO: The Hidden Messages in Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut (w/ Under the Masonic Moon song)
freemasonrywatch.org...

PHOTO: Waddesdon Manor, Bicester Road, Buckinghamshire
freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FW4ats

This video correctly identifies the Tom Cruise character using Masonic Gestures in the movie a number of times,

From your fantastic source.

WTF is a "masonic gesture"?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
All that the pictures reveal is.. well...and I hate to have to admit this on Ats.....but that .. the Rothchilds are really just ordinary people.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
i can't believe all the people saying the rothschilds are some normal everyday rich family. it just goes to show that if you layer your beliefs using symbolism it goes right over peoples heads.

i wonder why the horned head mask? meh, who cares? that bitch is hot!....

hmmmmm i wonder?

what? its legless infant and an infants cracked open, hollow skull... not symbolic of anything, it's all just surrealism...please

a birdcage over someones head, that's not symbolic of anything either....

a mannequin, just a mannequin, they just have a thing for dolls, that's all, they just look creepy.....

this party couldn't have anymore overt programming symbolism. they're one of the oldest, wealthiest bloodlines in the world. guess they got that way from being just like the rest of us!
edit on 6-3-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

What could the meaning of a woman wearing an actual birdcage on her head be??

What's the satanic meaning?

I have a theory on what it actually means.

Image search birdcage veil and you get results like this:

How clever.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You don't expect the richest of the rich to nip down to the local fancy dress store do you? A pirate or sexy pussycat isn't going to cut it at these occasions mate!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

there's quite a big difference between a veil on someones head, made out of netting.(which she isn't wearing so that's pointless to bring up) and literally placing an entire cage fitted over your head, c'mon.

and i didn't say the birdcage was satanic.(though the horned animal head...) but, it's certainly representative of programming...birdcages, chains and other symbolism of imprisonment represent physical and psycho­logical bondage, literally.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Sorry I guess I was being too subtle.

Women wear birdcage veils.

Audrey went and took the name and wore it literally.

She's wearing a birdcage veil.

It's that simple.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My kind of party!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

yeah, you're right. it's that simple. just a play on words. i would believe that maybe if the entire party wasn't laced with overhanded symbolism. you can romanticize the image of Audrey Hepburn all you'd like but, the birdcage contains deeper symbolism than it's literal surface definition. So go ahead, continue to take everything at face value.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's called the Bohemian grove. It is not just a party

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

And you can continue being scared of fake symbolism, but the fact remains surrealism was getting about long before the Rothschild's got wind of it and threw a party.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

CallmeRaskolnikov

yeah, you're right. it's that simple. just a play on words. i would believe that maybe if the entire party wasn't laced with overhanded symbolism. you can romanticize the image of Audrey Hepburn all you'd like but, the birdcage contains deeper symbolism than it's literal surface definition. So go ahead, continue to take everything at face value.

As we have come to learn on this site, a cigar is never just a cigar. (it's a type of UFO usually found lurking around places with no camera coverage, but at least, one, well versed UFO enthusiast.)

Everything has meaning, from the placement of a person's hands in their 17th century portrait, to the hats they wear.
It's all a huge conspiracy. Or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

where in any of my posts are you getting the sense of fear? calling me scared is just kinda childish. and i forgot surrealism came before the concept of symbolism...

and you're right, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. but, to me there's far too much piling up. where # like this is no longer "just a coincidence".

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

what's wrong with you? bohemian grove is just a groovy barbeque! and they just like owls because they're in the woods and owls live in the woods! lol

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Weirdoes. Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is the kind of thing that I was trying to get someone on another thread to understand. Since this is unknown to us, some people automatically assume it's evil, satanic, cult like, nefarious, ect.....

Perhaps it is. But since we do not know, the wild speculation abounds. Then as you can read back and see, some just automatically hate them, loath them. All with no real knowledge of what is actually happening. This is what happens when you spend too much time in conspiracy land. Sooner or later, everything is a conspiracy.

This message has been brought to you by your neighborhood Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

CallmeRaskolnikov

hmmmmm i wonder?

what? its legless infant and an infants cracked open, hollow skull... not symbolic of anything, it's all just surrealism...please

a birdcage over someones head, that's not symbolic of anything either....

a mannequin, just a mannequin, they just have a thing for dolls, that's all, they just look creepy.....

this party couldn't have anymore overt programming symbolism. they're one of the oldest, wealthiest bloodlines in the world. guess they got that way from being just like the rest of us!
edit on 6-3-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

Weird to say the least!!! Anyone else not noting the Mk ultra connection here? Guy de Roth was a huge player in that.
This party is more then likely a tribute to the program. Also may I note check out Miike snow - Animal
Watch the video it has alot of things like this and some connections. Psychologically speaking most people would blow this off as a regular party but people who do know what they use as images will see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join