It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos from a 1972 Rothschild Illuminati party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The All Seeing Eye...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Interesting? Kind of what is expected of these affairs in a sense.

To add to more of the "creepiness":

"A mannequin-cadaver type thing on the diner table."
- effigy

"woman-mask-sitting-on-man"
"It puts the lotion on it's skin..."

Uh, huh...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well I don't know about satanic rituals or even if any of this represents a satanic ritual but it is kinda creepy. Does remind me a lot of Mardi Gras with the mask and all....just a party for a bunch of rich people with strange tatse

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm very sure of something and I DO NOT need any evidence about it

with all that luxury and oh so artsy, when they fart, it still stink

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Domo1
It was a surrealist ball... Ever been to Cirque De Soleil? It's weird too. Your neighbors Halloween party is probably about as sinister and packed with the same (if not worse) imagery.

I think it looks like fun. Dig some of those masks too!

Well that's a big reason why many of us aren't interested in Halloween

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't see anything at all shocking in those photos.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What a bunch of weirdos

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

BABYBULL24
The All Seeing Eye...

Kinda looks like..
Warren Beatty & Susan Sarandon

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The right calls them satanists, the left calls them criminal bankers. But looking at it without projection, its simply people having a party.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Kinda looks like.. Warren Beatty & Susan Sarandon

I thought they were dead!

BTW, are you old or what

But I have to agree, just a little.

P

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

whats so bizzare just fancy dress

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Exactly.

That's why I asked the OP if Audrey Hepburn was illuminati (as far as I know she has nothing to do with such a group), because there's a photo of her at this party with a birdcage on her head...

edit on 5-3-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Nothing lasts forever, even the Rothschilds, but they are an amusing lot. Although they obviously take themselves very seriously not many of them looked as though they were having a really wild time. For me they are the wannabe Royals, however wealthy or however much charity work is carried out, it will never give them class. How they originally gained the gold rights in South Africa and the blood spilled by the British Government will never get their hands clean and it should be taught to every school child here.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreamkidd

Lol! I've studied this Family for years!

Firstly, remember that picture was taken in 1972 and Dali was supremely popular art at that time. Everyone rich and poor were experimenting with drugs, alternative thought, etc. It was culturally a very revolutionary time of experimentation and pushing the boundaries (for everybody). It is just wealthy FUN and partying in the vogue of the day.

The Rothschild phenomenon is impressive. It's actually quite a wonder. Like it or not, so much of where we are at has been shaped economically (and therefore culturally) with this Family in a position of great authority and accountability.

I would go as far to say that the modern state of Israel would not have been achieved without this Family having the network Internationally to make it possible.

I would counteract all of the silly caricatures, propaganda and distrust that is aimed at this Family with the fact that the U.S, U.K and Europe are as free and wealthy as they are because we have a very liberal and humanitarian top slice!

I would say that in recent years the Rothschild Family have had a lot of lies smeared over their name.

My view of history? "The West is the best" (as Jim Morrison said). In this mess of humanity where things can get ugly at the drop of the hat we just have to keep on striving for civility, law and justice , economic development and of course a fairer world.

Good luck, U.S, Good luck U.K, Good luck Europe! Good luck Israel. Still the richest and most free places to live whether you are rich or poor. So on that basis Family Rothschild can't be that bad can they!!!

You know all this propaganda plays on our jealousy. It plays on our inability to handle the fact that some are richer than others. I see in my life, though I am counted as quite poor, that I have all that I need materially (and more besides). I see that I am so much richer than 90% of this world.

Go strong Rothschild Family. The more I discovered about you the fonder I have become!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There had to be some great dinner and after-dinner conversation at this shindig, good food, music, smiles and lots of other good emotions all around. We are seeing slices of the party, in photos, and not the essence of the affair, the feelings it evoked, and the second by second interaction of the guests with each other and the party atmosphere. If I got an invite I'd buy myself a mirror to read it backwards (I have my computer screen set up so it sees everything backwards, smiley face here - backwards smiley face). If Audrey Hepburn has a birdcage on her head, then Polly want a cracker.

EDIT: Salvador Dali himself was there, and is in one of the pictures. Nice.

edit on 5-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Are you saying that we should be grateful for the economic situation we find ourselves in today - bailing out the bankers and paying higher taxes due to the central banker's existence. Our banking system / financial system is a sham, run by criminals who currently are above the law, but again nothing lasts forever.

Are you also saying that the Palestinians should be grateful to the Rothschilds for the destruction and theft of their land.

You forget its only the small percentage of elite - such as the rothschilds that live in a state of luxury, the child poverty figures for the UK are dire. So sorry I don't agree with your adoration of this family.

I agree they are a phenomena but I don't see them as a beneficial one, just a self-serving one.

That video was taken some 40 years ago, most of those people are probably dead now.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Honestly.. looks kinda fun to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
And what can be learned from all of this?

If you are confused by what you see.....then......ILLUMINATI!!!!!!

Always.

Please pay no attention to actual history.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
For heavens sake, it is a surrealist party....most of this is referencing specific surrealist works of art!
It was all the rage at the time! I think some people might be a tad bit parano.
-I also think power scares people because of the responsibility that goes with it, and we have built in mechanisms to keep us from taking in more power than our conscious awareness is ready for- which includes a repulse reflex . In other words, I think some people are paranoid, but perhaps that is normal and a good thing, ultimately.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I agree that it appears nothing more to me than rich people throwing an extravagant surrealist costume party. The fact that Salvador Dali is in one of those pics is a dead giveaway to me.

Now that's not saying that there wasn't any nefarious activity going on at that party. It wouldn't surprise or shock me to learn that some of the more influential guests present that day had private conversations to undermine the peasantry, buy votes, or otherwise use their wealth for dirty deeds, but I wasn't at that party.

But going on the images alone? They may have been odd but I seen nothing in them as particularly ominous or suggestive of cultist behavior.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join