It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing Airships

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

I've also since learned how they do it. It's pretty impressive, and really classified. There are some interesting papers out there if you can find them though.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yes. I was laying on the soft green grass of the garden not 25 meters from a tall palm tree. The palm tree was slightly to the left in my line of vision. With my head rested in the palms of my interlocked hands I watched this white missile shaped jet with a dual chemtrail behind it go from the top right of my vision towards the bottom left thru the cloudless blue sky. It was headed right for where the top of the trunk meets the part of the palm tree with leaves on it. So, really at the speed it was going it couldn't possibly make any sudden narrow turns. It should have come out of the other side of the trunk within a second or two. But like I said in one of my previous notes that it went behind and didn't return, leaving nothing behind it except for the chemtrails, but they quickly vanished soonafter.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Zaphod58

I've also since learned how they do it. It's pretty impressive, and really classified. There are some interesting papers out there if you can find them though.

You and your secrets!

So you are pretty much saying that the technology is out there to make a plane disappear or at least seem to make the plane disappear. Saying you've learnt how it's done I presume it's only been tested in the military. Stupid question time, could this tech have been used with the recent Malaysia flight ?

Edit: ignore the stupid question .. I'm quite happy with the idea the plane broke up and has crashed in an area that they haven't search or it's sitting at the bottom of the ocean
edit on 12-3-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

I would put money on Malaysia suffering a slow decompression and flying until it ran out of fuel.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Zaphod58

I would put money on Malaysia suffering a slow decompression and flying until it ran out of fuel.

That's what THEY want you to think. Same excuse THEY used when they shot down that planeload of Army brass over that USAP in south Alabama.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Sorry I know this isn't the right thread to discuss it, so your take is it decompressed crew and passengers knocked out or unconscious and the plane had flown and crashed else where after running out of fuel?
edit on 12-3-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Asynchrony
So I was lying out in the sun in a public garden around three hours ago when I had seen a certain sort of airship I have seen flying thru these skies many a time.

I always find it strange that on here when people make claims like that they never bother to make the effort to take a picture or video

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

It fits everything.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Zaphod58

It fits everything.

Sorry again off topic, wasn't there an airliner a few years back that all crew and passengers fell unconscious and when a fighter went up to intercept they saw now signs of life. What happened to that ?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Helios 522. Crew failed to notice the cabin pressurization switch was in Manual then couldn't figure out what the alarms meant.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Helios 522. Crew failed to notice the cabin pressurization switch was in Manual then couldn't figure out what the alarms meant.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That's the one! Cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join