It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will UFO Activity Pick Up in the Ukraine With Unrest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hello there
More of an idea generator and hopefully an alert type thread.

It would seem that if the core story is true, and if there is an ET presence observing and or invested in our long term social trajectory, its times like these when their interest may be peeked. Perhaps there will be some good footage coming out as it may not be subject to all the North American three letter agency filters that are applied to our media.

Thoughts?

edit on 4-3-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

It wouldn't surprise my in the slightest if many countries decided to try out some of their drone tech in the Ukraine at the moment.

Or did you mean visiting aliens?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Right. I was kinda thinking of anti-gravity tech. both ours and Theirs. I believe their is an ET presence.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think that the Orions are probably very active in that area. They've probably won a small claim there.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
A ufo "flap" due to these events certainly isn't out of the question. Well worth keeping an eye on the sky locally, because it never seems to affect one single area when it's more of a genuine flap. As for Ukraine, I'm sure there'll be some clever fakes now that webcams, live streams and news clips of that region come into focus. Perhaps some real too, that's natural. The whole world is looking in one place.... You're going to get coverage of something! So keep an eye out on those live reports - outside broadcasts

Mind you, I feel it's only going to get constantly harder to tell with videos. As I say a flap will affect a region but also the wider world, so just as good to look up at the stars at home cos there aren't CGI tricks up there. And when you do see something on par with CGI in the sky you know for sure it's of high strangeness

I'm not really glued to the Ukraine situation myself so probably won't spot anything, but will consider what you've said, OP, and move my "flap" alert up a couple of notches, and try get out under the stars a little more. May see some fastwalkers on their way to Crimea...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Cool.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It looks like a hover drone to me.

I realise that is so simplistic that the conspiracy theorists will be up in arms but I truly believe that the simplest solution is the best solution.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PheonixReborn

Right. The vid really isn't the entirety of the thread. Fact is ufos take interest in our violent expression. Lots of connections of ufos to warfare from the gulf wars, and Iraqi or Iranian fighter pilots encounters, to the atom bomb testing, to Rendlesham's knocked out missile silos, to WWII foo fighters. I think They take great interest wherever the risk of loss of life may exist.

edit on 4-3-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
to answer the question the OP posed, I will say most likely yes, especially if tensions escalate. Time and time again going back to the early 1900's and the 1940's in particular, with the development of nuclear bombs, there have been case after case of ufo interest as it relates to military/government weapons and weapons testing specifically, regarding nuclear testing, as well. And the Malstrom Air Force Base incident of the 1960's I think it was, where a ufo was spotted over nuclear missiles and in fact turned them off, is clear evidence of their interest. Its clear that we are being monitored. Lord knows our planet could use some extra help with everything going on in the world.
edit on 05pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join