It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urantia and people of interest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was surprised to find almost nothing about Urantia when i searched ATS for it. I dont know much about it really and I'm curious about some things because of my interest in certain people.

A while ago I was playing a little game called "six degrees of Adnan Khashoggi". Researching various people and their connections to a Saudi arms dealer who was tied up in Iran Contra.

Among other people, Byron Belitsos came up. Byron Belitsos is apparently improtant to Urantia but I dont totally understand how. I need somebody to explain Urantia and the Mr. Belitsos' role in it.

I am also curious about the involvement, if any, of these two men in Urantia. John Gray and Sam Kouchesfahani.

It's hard to explain what I'm looking for. The long story short is that I have my suspicions about Mr. Belitsos, his goals, and the things he may be involved in.
I've even heard it suggested (by people who I dont trust to be in the know) that Bush is serving a Urantia agenda by forcibly crushing regimes and organizations that wouldn't be receptive to the idea of a world wide democracy under a brand of Christian rule.

I'm not advancing a theory so much as I'm fishing for facts. So dont bite my head off- set me straight.

John Gray: An old acquaintance of Marshall Applewhite who lead the Heaven's Gate suicide. I suspect John Gray of being a CIA operative playing a role in mind control experiments in cults.
John Gray contributes financially to 911truth.org, which is headed by Byron Belitsos. One major source of income for John Gray is helping Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi loot $100,000,000 from Genesis Intermedia as it was going bankrupt. In case you're wondering- Adnan Khashoggi had ties to Iran Contra, which brings us to the next person.

Sam Kouchesfahani: He no longer goes by that name. He is an Iranian with family ties to the Shah. He is known to have comitted bribery to get Iranian refugees into America as students after the Shah fell. He owned the mansion where the Heaven's Gate suicide occured.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I was a guest at a dinner party that had Adnon Kashoggi (sp?) in attendance.
A long time back, in the late 80's if I recall. He was an interesting and dynamic person. I only met him the one time.

new topics

join