It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythology as a Muslim Jyhad to Expose and Overthrow a Pagan Elite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Pharaoh Amenophis IV outlawed paganism because inspired by the Sun Aten in Aketaten (A ten in A ke ta ten), Amen - of His, Four/For God, and the sun of Sunna Law. Surah 28 of the Koran identifies lineage of Imam with Pharaoh. Abraham was in direct communication with the Pharaoh in Genesis, as was Joseph and the Coat of Many Colors. When Moses left Egypt, Pharaoh said, "Go, and bless me also," meaning the Exodus went with Pharaoh's blessing.

Babylonian Mythology

Gods emerged from a chaos, including Apsu (sue ape and the chaos of random evolution, reverse Apsu's syllables to get sue ape) and his wife Tiamat, mother of monsters.

Tiamat symbolizes the oldest woman, the monsters immortal animals after Hammurabi's code, when they rejected it. Re-arrange her name, if Apsu reincarnated he could marry Maat Ti, mother of monsters because of a schism induced by Satanic Ritual Abuse tests, "Maat Ti Tests."

Lahmu and Lahamn signify silt water and earth mingling: the transition moment. Lam hu? Lam han'?

Anu signifies "the heavens" because a paste tense statement. The heavens came when A Column no longer knew, and considered B a possible.

Marduk kills Tiamat and her second consort Kingu. Marduk = raM u kb, reverse the first three letters, throw the d forward and turn it. Tiamat's end signifies the end of the Kali Yuga itself, Kingu = King u... Made immortal, Cleopatra siring dastardly Nero.

Ea / Enki = the earth because he has the ability to retain it.

Written history begins justice in Babalyon with Hammurabi's Law. The tongues schism in Genesis at the Babel on event.

Hammurabi = `rabi (Jewish teacher, justice before the Gospels or Koran). Switch the first a and the u, throw the one m forward: Humann Rabi. History's first human and rabi may have invented myth to chart out instinctive loyalty as subliminally at war with his law. Revelation Ch18 Verse 7, Babylon (not until, implicit) is called ethically culpable for that which it does out of pride and desire.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

What...?????????

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

yeeeaaah... I read it three times

a bit of nonsense word play...

Can we get a translation please?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Couple post similar to this one seem to be gone so maybe there is more that would make this make sense?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Appears to be the same garbled word play that was in his other thread that was 404'd about 5 minutes ago.

I read this OP a couple of times. Makes no sense in any way I could see.

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The title works though... LOL

perhaps this is a warning that got lost in translation?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well, Akragon. Obviously the one person who flagged this thread understood the OP.

I wish whomever that was, would come back and translate for us...

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
No translation required. This is what passes for public education in America these days.
    • Switching letters around to find new meaning.
    • Being willfully ignorant of the fact that English is not the original language.

These are the hallmarks of a child raised by the postmodern secular world.
edit on 4-3-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The flag was me, it was going to go with this big long post about how I totally got what he was saying but it wasn't that funny to me when I got done with it so I didn't post but had already gave the flag lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Threads like this really show a need for a thumbs down option on these forums.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sremmos80
The flag was me, it was going to go with this big long post about how I totally got what he was saying but it wasn't that funny to me when I got done with it so I didn't post but had already gave the flag lol.

Thank you for the reply, and clarification!

Important little bit of ATS info...you can take a flag back...yes you can, if that's what you want to do. Just click on the flag again, if you feel your flag was not earned.

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
Threads like this really show a need for a thumbs down option on these forums.

This is one...in the icon options at the bottom of your reply window.

Here's the little guy...

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well im not sure about the thumb down option... I think that just promotes trolling

Theres plenty of haters out there, I know I have my own personal club of Anti-Akragon haters on ATS... and I wouldn't really appreciate a stack of thumbs down everytime I post a thread...

Although I would definitely say Yes to a SLAP option...

Press this button and a hand pops out of the OP's screen and cracks them across the face...

Could be handy...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That's not good enough. By flagging the thread, people may think that the thread is actually interesting and informative. Putting a bunch of thumbs down icons in your post isn't going to show potential readers that this thread may well be a dud.

reply to post by Akragon

You know I've thought about that too (as I'm sure I have a my own share of haters). Other forums and media outlets have restrictions on the amount of thumbs downs you can give at a time. Maybe limit the number of thumbs downs for threads to like 5 a day and for posts to like 15 a day to prevent widespread trolling. It forces you to think about what you are going to disapprove of. Also don't make the number of thumbs down you've received have anything to do with your karma or WATS scores.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Meh... theres still lots of people who would give a thumbs down just because of the person posting... likely without reading a word in the thread... I could name a few here...

Never been a fan of the idea...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Destinyone

Sremmos80

Thank you for the reply, and clarification!

Important little bit of ATS info...you can take a flag back...yes you can, if that's what you want to do. Just click on the flag again, if you feel your flag was not earned.

Des

huh good to know

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ishum

my point exactly...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

just trying to help.

ok ok just couldn't resist.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

LokiToo
Pharaoh Amenophis IV outlawed paganism because inspired by the Sun Aten in Aketaten (A ten in A ke ta ten), Amen - of His, Four/For God, and the sun of Sunna Law. Surah 28 of the Koran identifies lineage of Imam with Pharaoh. Abraham was in direct communication with the Pharaoh in Genesis, as was Joseph and the Coat of Many Colors. When Moses left Egypt, Pharaoh said, "Go, and bless me also," meaning the Exodus went with Pharaoh's blessing.

Becuase the Hebrews were trouble makers but little did pharaoh know they had absconded with the Ark which was housed in the Great Pyramid from the forgotten Ancient ones of old, mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Babylonian Mythology
Gods emerged from a chaos, including Apsu (sue ape and the chaos of random evolution, reverse Apsu's syllables to get sue ape) and his wife Tiamat, mother of monsters.

Tiamat symbolizes the oldest woman, the monsters immortal animals after Hammurabi's code, when they rejected it. Re-arrange her name, if Apsu reincarnated he could marry Maat Ti, mother of monsters because of a schism induced by Satanic Ritual Abuse tests, "Maat Ti Tests."

The divine Spark, the Atum or Adam, when 'Man' first became aware and that he was naked...

Lahmu and Lahamn signify silt water and earth mingling: the transition moment. Lam hu? Lam han'?

Lemuria.

Anu signifies "the heavens" because a paste tense statement. The heavens came when A Column no longer knew, and considered B a possible.

One pillar holds the Sun, the other the Moon

Ea / Enki = the earth because he has the ability to retain it.

"Her City Drinks the Water of Abundance,
Dilmun Drinks the Water of Abundance,
Her wells of bitter water, behold they are become wells of good water,
Her fields and farms produced crops and grain,
Her city, behold it has become the house of the banks and quays of the land."

Hammurabi = `rabi (Jewish teacher, justice before the Gospels or Koran). Switch the first a and the u, throw the one m forward: Humann Rabi. History's first human and rabi may have invented myth to chart out instinctive loyalty as subliminally at war with his law. Revelation Ch18 Verse 7, Babylon (not until, implicit) is called ethically culpable for that which it does out of pride and desire.

ORIGINS.
edit on 4-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join