It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about potential UK? plane crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I had a dream tonight about a potential plane crash.

It was 'just' a dream, so take it with a grain of salt, however... at the same time, since some dreams can come true, I felt the obligation to share it.

Usually, I dream about nice things. My dreams are very rich and fruitful, at times they feel as real as they can get.

Anyway, I had a dream about planes only twice and this was the first time it was an actual crash.

Here's what I remember...

The plane was fairly full, there were only a few empty seats left.

During take off, I had a strange feeling that something would go wrong.

Everything was fine until the end of the flight.

Right before landing, when the plane started descending, a sudden turbulence occured.

It wasn't severe, but it wasn't mild either. Somewhere in between, moderate I'd say.

The plane became hard to control, not just due to the turbulence, but also because of bad weather.

It was very windy outside and the ground was wet from rain.

It was during the day, probably in the afternoon.

What happened is that the plane missed the runway, slided and ended up in the nearby surroundings.

I remember it was very low, right above the road (highway?). There were some trees in the area, but not too many.

It wasn't a doomsday scenario, as in everything in flames, rather a more believable one.

Just one or two people were found dead, with most of the other wounded. Some severely, some mildly.

The plane didn't split or explode, but it was damaged and needed repairing.

Now...

You're probably going to ask 'Where?!"

I know it was in Europe. Of that I'm certain.

My feeling, when on that plane, was that it was on its way to the UK.

Where in the UK?

I did look on the screen for a brief moment and it was a city starting with "S".

I checked online, which narrows it down to...

Southampton Airport
Southend Airport
Scatsta Airport
Sumburgh Airport
Stornoway Airport
St. Mary's Airport

If I've missed any, let me know.

As for me, I was just wounded and had to wait in the city for some reason.

Well, I hope you don't mind I started another thread. I apologize if it is useless. Just felt the need to get it off my chest.

Have a nice day!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Fyi airlines don't repair crashed planes even if the damage is minimal. They scrap them. Never know what internal infrastructure might be compromised.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Well, that is what they're most likely supposed to do, but I seriously doubt they do it - at least some of the smaller and less popular ones.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Stanstead
Sheffield

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
oh great, my sons going for his first flying lesson in a couple of weeks, at Sibson.

top topics

join