It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Acknowledges Government Lies About Fukushima

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And how is this anything to do with racism?

Because Fukutomi is a Japanese family name and showing disrespect for a foreign name hints at racism or ignorance at best.
www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, sorry, I for one don't believe in coincidences. If that is a Family name, they must have had 'guardian angels' setting their farm up on the west coast just in time for Fukushima.

I won't be buying from them, no matter what nationality their name hailed from. Because that is not a mistake.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.sfu.ca...

Isabel

Great that SFU is carrying out tests. I hope these are continuing. Where are the results made public?

For the federal government, whose responsibility it is to measure and monitor radioactivity in our air, water and food, does not make any such data available. It is not even clear that they are carrying out these measurements.

Health Canada �Dose Data from Fixed Point Surveillance Network� (www.hc-sc.gc.ca...) only contains data up to 2010. Moreover, the network only measures Argon-41, Xenon-133 and Xenon-135, but not Caesium 134 and 137 as well as other radionuclids released in Fukushima. Reportedly, additional mobile measuring stations were installed on the west coast in response to the Fukushima disaster. But information about the location of these stations, if they are still operative, radioactive substances measured and results are not to be found anywhere. Daily dose rates measured at federal monitoring stations in B.C are supposed to be found via a link at the MetroVancouver website. But the link is broken and the information cannot be found/ accessed. Metro Vancouver drinking water measurements are only posted up to April 11.

Are SFU scientist helping to put pressure on the government and media to collect and release this data pertinent to our long term health? I have been working on this for the past week, contacting media and politicians.

The reactors in Fukushima are not stabilized yet. We need to know what radioactivity levels are and will be in our fish, milk, and drinking water. Everyone, pressure the government for it!

mike b

so why haa canada suspended mobile radiation measurements?And also why has canada moved the radiation testers from victoria all the way up to kamloops??,milk in spokane,washington is contaminated but were too stupid to see it that in vancouver that we are also contaminated,straberries and mushrooms in california have cesium 137,and 5 of 6 items tested in the food chain have tested positive for radioactive particles....enenews is a reliable source.the fukushima leakage can NOT be compared with natural background radiation,radioactive cesium dosent even exist naturally.The e.p.a has once again raised the safe level of radiation.Plutonium is 1000 times more deadly than uranium and chernobyl never emitted uranium like fukushima is...people need to wake up,you cannot see taste or smell it so you wont know you are affected until years later(watch a youtube video with a woman named Dr.helen caldicott. b.c residents to ask about milk testing our milk products for radiation lucerne call calgary 925-944-4646 or dairyland burnaby 604 420 6611 for radiation testing in vancouver.global t.v(news and tips hotline@ 604 422 6494,i hope this helps someone out there as i cannot find any information in british columbia after april 11th...they thought it was safe in april well as i type this it is may,9th,2011 at 10'54pm and the plan is still leaking in fukushima,we need proper research done not only from government but independent research as well

sincerley mike b

The last is a question I'd like answered myself. Its not such a big job to do the right thing as a government minion force given huge salaries and benefit. That wasn't the right job, and they should be behind bars right now.

www.thecanadiandaily.ca...

A real look into the situation with alot of research.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Just prior to Fukushima, whole Rockefeller clan as far away from the hot particles as possible.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If that is a Family name, they must have had 'guardian angels' setting their farm up on the west coast just in time for Fukushima.
You're being quite ridiculous. You know that?

More Details for Fukutomi Farms Inc

Categorized under Strawberry Farms. Our records show it was established in 1953 and incorporated in California. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $2.5 to 5 million and employs a staff of approximately 10 to 19.

www.manta.com...

edit on 3/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think you are the one being ridiculous. Wake up. The world is actually the way I know it is. With many things "arranged". That is really alarming.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I see. They started a family farm in 1953 in preparation for the 2011 tsunami and nuclear disaster.
You're right. I'm the one who is being ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Glad you can research them. But Fukushima has been planned for decades, and ww3 waged against civilians since ww2. The whole reactors being built was planned out, and even some memes sit, stacking their vodoo. ie. Ronald Reagan met with a leader of Japan in the 80's, to allow them to have PU fuel, mox. And the Ronald Reagan ship was outside those waters when reactor 3 went. Nothing, absolutely nothing, is done by accident.

And I am not giving them their maiming of democracy or ritual sacrifice of north americans, or northern hemisphere.

No opportunity is being left to not reveal their cards.

This is an issue can't be on the fence for, too many lives at stake.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Nothing, absolutely nothing, is done by accident.

Randomness is scary to some. But it does exist.
I can understand the need to feel like someone is in charge, good or evil, (because randomness is scary) but I can't understand the ability to rationalize every bad thing that happens in the world as being part of some wicked plan.

edit on 3/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

SheopleNation

fripw
FOX News is crap and the least reliable news outlet on Earth. It is not a news channel. It's a political propaganda machine who's motives are shrouded.

Fukushima may be in bad shape but you can't use Fox news as a reliable source for anything.

What your opinion of FOX News is, has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with the reality of the Fukushima disaster. So why waste your time with such mindless drivel to begin with? ~$heopleNation

Simple...that was his own political propaganda statement. Pot calling kettle black. No comment on MSNBC. I am sure that MSNBC is a shining example of good journalism

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by Phage

The world is actually the way I know it is.

One of the most telling, and disturbing things I have ever read here. There is no room for learning, there is no room for growth, no acknowledgement that incorrect perceptions may exist....no acknowledgement of humanity.

amazing...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Unity_99
reply to

I think you are the one being ridiculous. Wake up. The world is actually the way I know it is. With many things "arranged". That is really alarming.

so tell me, enlightened one, when should I trade my silver for ammo and hit my Bug-Out Location?

and will the Capitals ever win the Stanley Cup?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The Government has always underestimated the people, it's really a shame.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join