It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Hawk says these hoverboards actually work

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
schoolboy Q's was the ride where the crane mechanics were most noticeable. his hoodie didnt work well with whatever harness he used.

lets hypothesize this is real....... HOWS IT WORK??? GO!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You guys keep your hover boards...

I'll take a pitbull thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I couldn't help but laugh so hard, I dropped my laptop off my lap. I'm sure the concept sounds good on paper but buddy theres no way this is real. If that 220lb fatbody can balance himself on that thing then I know I can ride a unicycle on a tight-rope.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i just had a thought. an earlier poster was talking about an app, and they mentioned one in the commercial. now, imagine an extremely hyped game with similar mechanics to this flappy shenanigans i was reading about the other day. maybe?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
also there's another video with billy zane, where the guy goes into a little more detail

"these two circular pads, connect to the mag force charger, then it creates the magnetic field" huh?

also....

"The waiting list for pre-order slots will be determined by random lottery, to enter, send us an email at [email protected]"

"The HUVr Board team ultimately aims to improve the efficiency, speed and sustainability of mass transportation. Yet rather than spend several more years closed off from the world while investing in research and development, the team and our world-class investors have worked to change the economics R&D by marketing this exciting consumer product in order to fund ongoing R&D."
edit on 4-3-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

If this was real, the military would have made sure the technology stayed with them. This would be anti-gravity technology, and instead of it showing up first in a hover board, I would think it would have been applied first to more important applications.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It'd be neat if this was a jab at the industrial military complex. Saying we have figured it out and would be able to bring it to market were it not for you guys suppressing it.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Let's just, for the fun of it, assume it was real...

No sane person would jump on a hoover board without protective gear, helmet etc. ...and even then it would probably cause mass casualties with people breaking their necks/skulls in masses falling from those things. This alone is a give-away in the footage..aside of the "minor" fact that a hover board would of course violate all current physical and scientific laws....just saying... : )

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I love fake tech vids lol

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Warning, hoverboards may cause Parkinsons.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The wish to believe in this is so strong, I bet you could easily crowd fund a hundred million or so before disappearing off to some tropical paradise.
I'm an old cynic, but I really, really want a hover board.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
Warning, hoverboards may cause Parkinsons.

...ouch, lol and that transform vid is awesome....

what's probably the most shady thing is the lack of information on the company huvr tech, aside from their own little website which offers little information...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This will be a marketing lead in to the self lacing shoes that are planned for release next year.

Something like .. "Sorry we can't do the hover board.. but we have the shoes ready to go now!"

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Someone mentioned that earlier. That would be quite a let down. It would make me want the shoes even less.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Let me make this simple for you folks.

If that device is legit. then UFOs are real and of course every form of transportation that we now employ from automobile to aircraft are obsolete. Why do I say that? If a small device such as displayed and that seems to weigh about ten pounds can lift and transport a human body at speed, then that is the greatest invention every created. Again, it is as simple as that.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
if you watch the video with Tony Hawk, look for the two minute and thirty second mark, you can see the guys shirt being tugged at, crane with wires? It's obviously fake. But still a cool concept for hopefully the future!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm on the wrong forum. There is zero critical thinking at this place.

Or you are the best trolls I've ever seen.

Please tell me, not a single one of you actually thinks this is real... please... put my mind at ease.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

mindseye1609
schoolboy Q's was the ride where the crane mechanics were most noticeable. his hoodie didnt work well with whatever harness he used.

lets hypothesize this is real....... HOWS IT WORK??? GO!

It works using youtube mechanics, which is powered by the minds of people who believe anything.

There are many things out there, that run solely on youtube mechanics.

An entire industry.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

sn0rch
I'm on the wrong forum. There is zero critical thinking at this place.

Or you are the best trolls I've ever seen.

Please tell me, not a single one of you actually thinks this is real... please... put my mind at ease.

Don't you pop my bubble...

I want my pitbull damnit!!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

uhmmm

Did you actually watch the video?

hoax.

edit lol this thread jumped quick was no replies as i went to reply roflmao

americanlivewire.com...
edit on 4-3-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join