It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abby Martin on Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't care if someone posted it.

I just don't want anybody miss what she said.

What an example for the rest of journalists.

Snowden and her would be a match made in heaven.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I believe this to be scripted to bring some credibility back to RT. Only my opinion.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I literally stopped what I was doing when she started....I watched her programme as it was broadcast last night. I was incredulous that she said this...talk about biting the hand that feeds you! Don't think it was scripted at all!
Will CNN, Fox etc even dare to take her on....best of luck whoever does.....she basically told RT to "shove it"!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

angelchemuel
Will CNN, Fox etc even dare to take her on....best of luck whoever does.....she basically told RT to "shove it"!

Rainbows
Jane

I wouldn't be surprised if CNN or Fox come out with a copycat, just for TV rating purposes.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
if a genuine sentiment, well done Abbey. i like her.

in fact i totally fancy her.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Been watching Abby before she even came to RT. She always tells it like it is no matter what. She's very outspoken, and one of the few honest journalists that everyone should pay attention to.

S&F.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Abby rocks! Why can't other news people be like her? On top of that, she is much better looking than Blitzer. I will tune in anytime

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I absolutely LOVE Abby Martin..

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I like Abby but i cannot agree with her sentiments. Russia has been forced to act against the world terrorist's the US Government to protect it's people and it's interests. Anyone who say's otherwise is a fool!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

edit on 5-3-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

A truly good journalist and in an age of propegandist's, Unfortunately she hit the nail on the head, coverage from EVERY side has been dissapointing, I hope to god she is OK and will be watching her show more often (I already like her from the past but have not watched RT much due to it's bias but she has gained credabillity in my book). Good woman.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There seems to be TWO? Anchors on Russia Today who have resigned?...please confirm?

Anchor quits: I can't be part of network 'that whitewashes' Putin's actions
www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Don't forget Liz Wahl

edit on 6/3/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Well, if she TRULY is honest about "Believing in the truth," I would strongly suggest she not get tangled up with CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, NBC or ABC....

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Oh for sure... it's hypocrisy.

This is the top comment on youtube.

Liz Harvey OzWahl just defected to America. She wants to disseminate the truth? Go read a teleprompter someplace else. FOX news has an opening for a real "journalist" like yourself where you can "make a difference."

I was only posting it because this woman actually quite live on air, unlike Abby who merely spoke harshly of Russia.
Both are probably staged though tbh

although I do like Breaking the set.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Pretty much sums up my feeling... I seen the story on Fb and I said something to the effect of "Yeah, she 'believes' in the 'truth' so much, she'll go report for CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, NBC or ABC now." I almost lay you odds that will happen too.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Interesting on what Abbey says about why she works for RT

"Why do I have to work for RT to tell the truth about corporations and the US government"

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I like the way she laughed at Piers Morgan when he said, "Well I don't Abby, blah, blah, blah." She laughed and said, "Right. Sure. Sure." That was priceless.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

SpeakerofTruth

I like the way she laughed at Piers Morgan when he said, "Well I don't Abby, blah, blah, blah." She laughed and said, "Right. Sure. Sure." That was priceless.

Exactly...it's BS.
She's absolutely right, there are so few stations, news programs etc that actually tell the news, as it is, that it's almost absurd to call it news.

Piers is a dick

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I like that show, she's very informative on a word-by-word basis. Once in awhile she'll let out a "scumbag X" and I cringe. I don't want her show to get into that kind of drama, she might think it's edgy to call a world leader a scumbag on TV but that is Ann Coulter's job. So I just hope she doesn't go down to the level of news-as-drama.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join