It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning New Video - Alien Reverse Engineered Vehicles (the Fluxliner!) and ZPE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
There have been thousands and thousands of sightings.

There are pictures dating to BEFORE he ever did the drawings.

There have been incidents involving military personnel (read Bentwaters/Rendelsham forrest), where something similar in nature to what is described in the video landed, and left physical traces of its presence.

The truth is that these things are out there, reverse engineered or not.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Maybe they get help from aliens to reverse engineer

( go back in time to 'cavemen' and take a day old baby from its mother, bring it to present time and bring it up like you would any other child. It would turn out the same.)

hope I'm not being unclear

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I get the feeling that most of the detractors in this thread never bothered to watch the video nor did they read Mark McCandlish's testimony to Greer (not from the press conference but from his interview).

The main system propelling the craft is flat parallel plate capacitors. Are you telling me these could not be reverse engineered if taken from the craft at Roswell? A flat parallel plate capacitor is simpler than the electrolytic capacitors in modern computers. The main difference is the ones from the alien ship require huge voltages.

Diverting the thread onto tangents on microprocessors is crazy, nothing even like a microprocessor was reported on the reverse engineered craft.

Also this thread entirely ignores Biefeld and Brown's work on electrogravtics which happened in the same era as Roswell and later reported crashes.

Did you know that T. Townsend Brown has an experiment where he had two 44lb balls suspended and separated by a glass rod. When he applied a positive voltage of around 120kilovolts to the ball on the right the apparatus moved to the right after about 5 seconds of applied charge. When the charge was taken away it took between 30-80 seconds for the apparatus to return to its normal position.

This is not ion wind.

Thomas F. Valone wrote up a paper on electrogravitics in 2008 available for download here
www.integrityresearchinstitute.org...

This paper details several experiments conducted on electrogravity. One thing he made note of in one of the equations that voltage squared was a factor in producing the effect with the higher the voltage the higher the speed.

Perhaps detractors on reverse engineering alien vehicles are unaware of the work on electrogravtics during this same era but now you know.

What say you?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire

I have the archive of the Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization 2014 which took place recently.

Mark McCandlish was one of the speakers, and an edited down version of this documentary was shown.

I'm so glad to see this video posted, as the documentary is not available on DVD and it's important that it be shared. It's excellent.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
If you watch from about 1 hour on, you'll see by the DETAILED BLUEPRINTS that it seems to be rather elegantly simple in design and used a lot of off the shelf parts.

Some screenshots:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Laykilla

If you pulled out your Iphone 5 in 1940 I'd venture to say not a single person would know what it was. Not one. Smart scientists would turn it on, figure what it did, take it apart, learn how it works, and start attempting to build their own prototypes as early as 1950.

That did happen but the result wasn't as compact

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

My uncle reverse engineered the human ear when he was 10. Now he contracts with the government working on very advanced electronics. Some of these you find on carriers these days(how fast can new defenses turn?) He's also building an airplane.. Some people are freaky smart.

Using voltage meters and high level magnification you can figure out what circuits are doing assuming they are there. Say they use fiberoptics... We don't have to also use that. We are all on the internet now, and all using differing technologies and solutions to the same problem. Once you have an example of an idea working other people knowing it's possible make much more progress than if they had not.

I saw a black triangle craft, so I know something like antigrav exists. Whether it was engineered or reverse engineered really doesn't concern me. There was no pressure under it, so I really have no idea how it could fly so slow 10-20mph, and low, but then faster than any thing I could imagine. It was also made of metal. I had that feeling you get when a thunderstorm is starting. The air seemed electric.

I've only watched the first 10 minutes but ill finish it later (now plus video time). I actually comment on topics presented, not boxed replies from past experiences. Even if the OP turns out to be wrong you still learn something, and even from the MOST wrong people you can learn. Call it thought experiments. How WOULD antigrav work? That is assuming you're not old and out of new tricks though.

The reason you felt like it was electric is that the crafts skin is electrified from what I have been told. ALso the reason it can hover so slow is its lighter than air construction. When it took of did it make a whooshing sound? Its also able of opening up tunnels in the air in front of it to reduce air drag to almost nil.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi All, my name is James Gladman. I'm the co-producer of "Zero Point". If you have any questions about James Allen, or the film Zero Point, ask me.

I hope to have the film available for distribution by September. (there are a couple of issues to fix, mainly just replacing some music due to potential copyright restrictions, and I'm also making a small postscript to the film about James Allen and his demise)

I'll try to answer relevant questions already posted. Moderator, if you would like to vet my authenticity, please email me - Thanks!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Let's assume we had a piece of advanced technology. A few things first:

1. Figure out what it even is

2. Figure out how to make it work

3. Figure out how it works

All of that comes before even trying to duplicate it.

You could hand me a digital camera, and I could figure out what it is, what it does, and how it does it -- but ask me to make one from scratch, and I wouldn't have a clue. I wouldn't even have access to the same materials used.

Nope, reverse engineering is extremely difficult. Now, ask me to reverse engineer a recipe, THAT I might be able to to do!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Let's assume we had a piece of advanced technology. A few things first:

1. Figure out what it even is

2. Figure out how to make it work

3. Figure out how it works

All of that comes before even trying to duplicate it.

You could hand me a digital camera, and I could figure out what it is, what it does, and how it does it -- but ask me to make one from scratch, and I wouldn't have a clue. I wouldn't even have access to the same materials used.

Nope, reverse engineering is extremely difficult. Now, ask me to reverse engineer a recipe, THAT I might be able to to do!

Agreed! It would take an army to figure it out! Oh wait that's what they DID, in a way. Also, Mark McCandlish has mentioned that he does not make any assumptions regarding the term "Alien Reproduction Vehicle" and ventures that these vehicles could be simply extensions of Tesla's technology gleaned from his papers, which were taken by the gov't. upon his death. So, "Alien Reproduction Vehicle" could have been used as a Red Herring so that any spies would be thrown off the Tesla track, or whatever track the did indeed pursue.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

Bedlam

This makes sense to you? This is what I call the "Dr No" or "Batman" scenario. The one from the 60's. There's always some some arcane, over-complicated, long-winded method of killing someone. "Yes, Batman, I've hung you upside-down over a vat of boiling acid, and a giant pendulum shaped like a penguin is slowly lowering a sword down to the rope..."

If they wanted to get rid of you, instead of "weaponized cancer" you'd get a "mugging". Or a car crash. Or you'd have a case of suicidal depression and shoot yourself in the back of the head a few times.

Veiling glare laser?

And so why did that defector get a load of polonium-210 in his tea?

It's like the Pink Panther's glove. To make it absolutely clear Who Did It And It Was Not An Accident To Set an Example For The Others.

I think Colonel Putin has that 60's Secret Agent Man SPECTRE worship, too, you know---you have to do dirty deeds in style.

Though I agree that trying to "engineer" cancer is an expensive nightmare---bio stuff is far too messy and unpredictable---being biology it wants to do its own thing, not what you tell it to.

As the person who ordered and paid for James Allen's autopsy and lab work, YOU tell me how he got all those heavy metals and radioisotopes in his body! I had the GA dept of health look into it. After all, there might be a public health hazard in town - toxic waste site, etc. They came back with nothing. Cancer rates here reading normal. No known sites with that wide an array, let alone any, toxins.
As someone who worked side-by-side with him on the project, and hung out socially, that made me nervous. Believe me, I wanted this to be all 'coincidence'. Last thing I wanted was evidence that implicated foul play...that would put me on the 'next target' list, possibly! I had myself screened for heavy metals. I was fine. The biggest danger in my life is the lead pipe-fittings in my 150 year old apartment!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
You gotta love Bedlam's posts...

Such wit and banter.... of course it's like trying to catch falling swords attempting to grok his hints and nudges, but if it was easy how much fun would it be?

Why does it always have to be reverse engineering? Humans are pretty stinking inventive on their own, especially when we're trying to find better ways to kill other humans! Some choose to see this as a negative or a positive, to me this just IS. It's like asking why ants follow their queen... does it actually matter? It's how things work in their world, and in our world millions of years of evolution have programmed us to do our best work in the pursuit of killing other people and taking their sh**! Love it or hate it that's how it is, and how it'll stay for as long as we're what I'd consider human.

Now one gripe I have is the poster that keeps insisting we couldn't reverse engineer this or that because we don't know HOW they manufactured the various ingredients... I take it you've never heard the saying there's more than one way to skin a cat? Or eaten vegan thanksgiving? The reality is reverse engineering is hard, but you're so off base it's ridiculous on your assertion of that being why it's hard. As far as reverse engineering a "bagel" .... earth bound food companies do you one better every damn day!

Ever had a generic cola? Do ya think coke or pepsi gave them a peep at their recipe?

Yeah I don't think so either.

I mentioned this in another thread, but Mark McCandlish himself does not make a judgement whether it is truly reverse-engineered or not. He entertains the possibility that the "Alien technology" aspect of the name of the ARV may simply be a Red Herring - disinformation - to spies in order to obfuscate that it may simply be a result of further work on Tesla's material, or a more banal possibility, good old American know-how.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why is the flux liner movie now unavailable or labeled private on YouTube? Is there a way to get a dvd of the documentary?

a reply to: signalfire

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DuckDawg21

It's up here...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkVNv7PbeH8

Great work by James Allen.
edit on 4-1-2016 by Impodog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That's right. A crashed alien flying saucer? Not that useful. What is useful? A flying saucer factory.

Take a digital camera in 1940. Engineers would quickly figure out the interesting 'business end' is the CCD sensor and the whole mass of chips connected to it. But where to go from there? The really enlightening part would be the immense chip fabrication factory that builds them out of 30 individual steps. There is so much more science and technology in that!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Impodog

i am quite late to this game but the fluxliner concept sure ties together a LOT of facts that didn't make sense without it. i am becoming a believer that we have been at this (as a species) for 50-60 years. i think the germans kicked all this off with their work during ww2...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Well...........this thread's going nowhere.
I listened to the C2C program; it was interesting. And there have been numerous, credible witness accounts of the huge triangle shaped craft.........but no one takes eye witness sightings seriously anymore. It seems like the death of inquisitiveness and imagination. And..........it is!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join