Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Proof!!!! Without proof.....

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
There has got to be a way to get back at those who place "proof" in there headline. Without havering proof of anything. I am sooo tired of getting all excited about Bigfoot or aliens or what have you. Only to read the forum and it's about one guy who saw something......or one guys cool theory. That sounds plausible, but doesn't even resemble proof........

So we need ideas!!!!!!

How can we make these evil, evil people pay for our disappointments?

I've had to cancel 3 proof of Bigfoot parties, where I got all excited and set it all up before I actually read the post!!!

I will have my vengeance.

Regards,
AE

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

If we could apply the solution to failed public policy makers as well that would be a great contribution to society.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

ArtemisE

I've had to cancel 3 proof of Bigfoot parties, !!!

Those Bigfoot parties were starting to get out of control anyhow

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm gonna say there will never be proof of anything unknown, but this reminds me of a true story of proving something didnt exist.

Years ago my best friend and I were driving his truck, icy snow covered road in the middle of nowhere. Smashed it. Totaled it. He broke his leg, I almost got scalped from the windshield...always buckle up.

Months and months later we pulled the engine out (ended up in my truck) turned the bed into a trailer and cut the rest up and threw it into the pond in front of his house. Not a natural pond, an Amish made pond to soften bark on trees we wanted to fill. So pretty much everything went into the pond. Not trash...

But the insurance company wanted him to provide proof that he no longer owned the truck.... I told him to take a picture of the driveway and ask " you see the truck"....

they wanted proof something no longer existed lol...that is even harder to prove

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Lol..genius

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm unable to link a web page because I'm doing this on my pad..
But there is a gentlemen traveling the country, displaying a Bigfoot that his claims he shot.
He's got it on ice.
Not sure. But you are allowed to see and touch.
But no taking samples of tissue or hair.

That may or may not be proof. But look into it.

nabigfootsearch.com

Not sure if this link will work. But at least copy and paste. That website is from my area. He is not the one who has the dead Bigfoot. But he might point you to better proof.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Thanx!! The Bigfoot thing was soooo just me bsing. I don't know why I consider Bigfoot conspiracy people the most comical.. But I do !!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

What is nearly as irritating is the habit of calling their private conclusions "official".
Listen, guys- nothing is "official" unless it actually comes from an official person.
"It's official; Obama is a lizard" is not true unless it comes from a White house aide or a professional zoologist.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Lmao!! Wasn't the whole reptilian thing made up by one guy hired to draw a concept drawing of an intelligent reptile forgotten to history?? Lol

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Don't get me started on the " it's official Obamas a reptilian" parties...... Let me put it this way. There may be a bowl and car keys involved. :p

top topics

join