It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian refinery on fire?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Is this part of "the Price" mentioned by Obama being paid by the Russians?

Haven't seen any of this on major outlets

“Neftekamskneftehim” is the largest oil refinery in Europe. It is located in Tatarstan, Russia and today, at 7.00pm Moscow Time, dozens of firemen were urgently summoned as the oil giant started burning. More photos and videos inside.

englishrussia.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Tusks
Is this part of "the Price" mentioned by Obama being paid by the Russians?

“Neftekamskneftehim” is the largest oil refinery in Europe. It is located in Tatarstan, Russia and today, at 7.00pm Moscow Time, dozens of firemen were urgently summoned as the oil giant started burning. More photos and videos inside.

englishrussia.com...

Interesting. Tatarstan, where Stalin moved the original occupants of Crimea. Must just be a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Tusks

I wonder why.... Dahboo77

RT isn't even reporting it and the so call fire storey has been around for 5 hours.
edit on 4/3/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

amraks

Tusks

RT isn't even reporting it and the so call fire storey has been around for 5 hours.

apparently it isn't anywhere in russian news???

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

amraks

Tusks

The propaganda ministry must be freaking out about it. Should they yell "sabotage" or pretend it's an accident?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
i just find it odd that there isn't some sort of russian media reporting this

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was wondering, is it really on fire or is it doing what it is supposed to do? I know they have these ovens the spew fire. Also the commentator of the youtube video seems " iffy "

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

I saw this earlier and was going to post on it but the original source's website seemed a bit dodgy when it was posted before

---> posted here
edit on 4-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

MessageforAll
I was wondering, is it really on fire or is it doing what it is supposed to do? I know they have these ovens the spew fire. Also the commentator of the youtube video seems " iffy "

That's not what they call "flaring." That is an out of control burn.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

DJW001

amraks

Tusks

The propaganda ministry must be freaking out about it. Should they yell "sabotage" or pretend it's an accident?

Its a made up story is what I was getting at. I don't trust that Dahboo77 as source...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

amraks

DJW001

amraks

Tusks

Its a made up story is what I was getting at. I don't trust that Dahboo77 as source...

me and my russian friend agree

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

I agree the source is dodgy, but this might be a story to keep an eye on.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by amraks

I agree the source is dodgy, but this might be a story to keep an eye on.

there would have been more media sources for this event.. not to mention russian ones.

the fact that the only sources are english sounds like it's just pandering to a false flag conspiracy

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yes, this may be old news re-packaged:

www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

DJW001
Yes, this may be old news re-packaged:

www.themoscowtimes.com...

Don't think its recycled now I just think it might be uninteresting to other news outlets.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ok I done a google image search on Dahboo77 source's page and have come up with this.

I done a translation.

oday, at seven o'clock in Nizhnekamsk factory gasoline " Nizhnekamskneftekhim " lit up the pumping unit , the press service of the Russian Emergencies Ministry cupola in Tatarstan . The installation is a freestanding tower height of 50 meters. Fire departments are working on the cooling tower and located near the process equipment ; torch burning occurs through the flange of the column , said the press service. Cause of the fire are being investigated. On-site there are 27 units of fire fighting equipment and 87 firefighters. To place left Task Force Main Department of Emergency of Russia Tatarstan . According to rescuers , the threat to the public and there were no injuries .

kazanfirst.ru...

Also above the news article there is "Вчера" which translates to Yesterday meaning that will change as it becomes not current. So in fact it might be current.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
ITAR-TASS No open fire seen over Ryazan oil refinery

Russia
February 13, 9:12 UTC+4

a fire broke out Wednesday evening in the territory of Ryazan oil refining company. No casualties or injuries and no threat to the population reported

The photos look like the ones in the op.

BR - Rosneft halts 340,000 bpd Ryazan refinery after fire

Both are from the same incident from February 14th'ish.

Not sure if its the same though..
edit on 4-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Xcathdra
ITAR-TASS No open fire seen over Ryazan oil refinery

Russia
February 13, 9:12 UTC+4

a fire broke out Wednesday evening in the territory of Ryazan oil refining company. No casualties or injuries and no threat to the population reported

The photos look like the ones in the op.

BR - Rosneft halts 340,000 bpd Ryazan refinery after fire

Both are from the same incident from February 14th'ish.

Not sure if its the same though..
edit on 4-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Nope not the same photos used on that russiaenglish site.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

amraks
Ok I done a google image search on Dahboo77 source's page and have come up with this.

I done a translation.

oday, at seven o'clock in Nizhnekamsk factory gasoline " Nizhnekamskneftekhim " lit up the pumping unit , the press service of the Russian Emergencies Ministry cupola in Tatarstan . The installation is a freestanding tower height of 50 meters. Fire departments are working on the cooling tower and located near the process equipment ; torch burning occurs through the flange of the column , said the press service. Cause of the fire are being investigated. On-site there are 27 units of fire fighting equipment and 87 firefighters. To place left Task Force Main Department of Emergency of Russia Tatarstan . According to rescuers , the threat to the public and there were no injuries .

kazanfirst.ru...

Also above the news article there is "Вчера" which translates to Yesterday meaning that will change as it becomes not current. So in fact it might be current.

is it just me or is this website not working anymore?

i've been looking at vk and there is no news about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Company
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is my list so far of what I have found confirming.

kazanfirst.ru...
rt.rbc.ru...
www.business-gazeta.ru...

It happened but I think these fires happen lots in Russia and aren't a big deal for them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join